• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Work Related happenings I instigated

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
Where I work its so difficult to concentrate with customers wearing flip flops or sandals in the summer and spring or dipping and dangling their heels or flats in the waiting area which is to the right of my computer station. I find myself looking at them more than my monitor. Coworkers are no help since female managers and supervisors do the same thing with their shoes. I had posted a while ago in the discussion section how I was inadvertently taunted by my former boss who transferred to another work site about a year ago. If you haven't read it here's the link - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...mptation-from-the-tickle-devil&highlight=gods. I dare not tickle anyone at work for fear of being accused of sexual harassment even though I have a great relationship with 90% of my coworkers. Nor would I even think about touching a customer. However, due to my having a good connection with most of my customers, I found a way to sort of quench my tickle "urges" so to speak, two incidences where I didn't tickle anyone but influenced others to do the tickling for me. These happened a few months ago about a couple of weeks or so from each other.

The first incident involves a Latina mother-daughter duo I'll call Mrs. L and her daughter Chrissy. Mrs. L is in her late fifties, about 5'5 with reddish hair and size 7 feet. Her daughter, Chrissy, is in her early thirties, about 5'10 with dark blonde hair and what looks to be size 11 feet. Both women are thick and have curves but in all the right places. Chrissy is pregnant and was really starting to show at the time. I have known both women for years and the call my by my first name. Usually they come in and shop in the surrounding stores while waiting for their paperwork but this day they decided to come to our drive thru window. I guess they just wanted to make it a quick trip. I walked up to the window and froze. Chrissy was driving while Mrs. L was sitting in the passenger seat with her feet up on the dashboard ankles crossed right over left. Her nails were painted a dark shade of red, which I love, and she had a pretty high arch. She had her eyes closed and earbuds on listening to music and bopping her feet to the rhythm. It was driving me nuts. I picked up the receiver and greeted them. Chrissy said hello while Mrs. L looked up really quickly, smiled and waved then closed her eyes again and went back to listening to her music.

Chrissy apologized and told me her mom was listening to songs she had just downloaded on to her phone. I told her no problem and went to get her paperwork. I put the papers in he drop box and pushed the button to send it out to her. As "fate" would have it when she went to get her papers she found a stiff pigeon feather next to them. She held it up to the window and said "What's this?" I told her that sometimes they leave the drop box open and it must have fallen off a bird that flew over. I gave her a wicked smile and said "You should tickle your mom's feet with it." Chrissy returned my wicked smile, turned and ran the feather up the sole of her mother's right foot. Mrs. L's reaction was instantaneous. She gave a high-pitched eep, pulled her feet from the dash and turned to look at us. "Why did you do that?" she asked while giggling. Chrissy told her she found a feather and that I told her to use it on her. Mrs. L laughed and called us both evil. Chrissy laughed and said "I forgot how ticklish you were." We said our goodbyes and they drove off laughing.

A week later they came back and went inside to shop. As I handed them their papers they told me of how since the the last time I saw them they had been having a tickle war. They would tickle each other's feet when they saw an opening. Mrs. L had been getting the upper hand since, due to Chrissy's pregnancy, she mostly has her feet up or her mom has to help her with doing her nails or putting lotion on her feet. I smiled and told them massaging feet was healthy and it helped keep circulation in her feet. They asked me what I knew about it and I responded that almost all the females in my family had asked to massage their feet one time or another. Mrs. L said we should massage theirs some time. I told her no problem. She said "really?" and I told her I'm used to it and it's no big deal. She said she was just joking but she'd think about it and get back to me. As we said our goodbyes, I smiled satisfied with the knowledge that both woman are very ticklish on their feet hoping and praying they take me up on that foot massage offer.

The second instance happened a week after the drive thru tickle with Chrissy and Mrs. L. Another customer, Ms. Cruz, came in with her 5-year-old son to pick up his vaccination records for school. Ms. Cruz is a single mother in her mid thirties with blonde hair and what looks to be size 9 feet, perfect for 5'7 curvaceous frame. We flirt form time to time but never went beyond that as I am trying to be professional and not make things too personal. That day she was wearing black flats on hare bare feet. As they were on line waiting they were laughing an joking. Her son tried to push her out of line and then tried to butt bump her to get her to move. Ms. Cruz playfully push kicked his butt and he fell on all fours. They laughed as they walked up to the counter. While I was printing their records I heard her son tell her that what she did was really mean. She told him she was just joking when she did it. He replied that she always told him that if he did something mean he would be punished. She asked how him how he would punish her. He shrugged his shoulders said he would think about it. I decided to take a chance. I said to him that since she pushed him with her foot he should tickle her feet as punishment. Ms. Cruz laughed and lightheartedly swatted at me while saying "Don't give him ideas!" Her son started jumping up and down and said that he would do just that when they got home. Ms. Cruz rolled her eyes and looked at me as if to say thanks a lot.

A week later she came back by herself for some more records. She told me I had created a monster. I had forgotten what happened before and asked her what she was talking about. She reminded me that I told her son to tickle her feet. I laughed and said oh yeah. She proceeded to tell me that she had also forgotten when they got home that day. She said that about 2 or 3 hours after they got home as she was reading with her feet up on the couch he came in, sat on her ankles and started tickling her feet. She said she is super ticklish and she was hysterical in seconds. He tickled for as long as he could, which was about a couple of minutes or so before she finally pushed him off. Since then he tickles her feet every chance he gets. I told her I was sorry (not really) and she laughed and said I was mean for giving her son that idea. I asked her then how would she punish me. She smiled and said I'll think of something as she walked away.

Hope you enjoyed the story and I'll keep you posted on Mrs. L and Chrissy. I'm not sure if I'll try to instigate other tickles. I don't want to push my luck but never say never.

Instigating tickling with other people doing the work is a real talent! Me, personally, i'm not so great at it....then again I do think it helps to talk with somebody who's friendly and has a great sense of humor, as that they won't be surrprised when the word gets thrown into conversation.

Funny stories!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back