• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Tickles to Me!!!

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hello there fellow kinky ticklephile friends,

First off, let me start by saying that this story is 100% true. It was witnessed by several people within the community and I just thought it was memorable enough for me that I wanted to share with you.

My 23rd birthday was last Saturday on 09/09. I went to the monthly Tickle SIG (Special Interest Group) party in Northern VA. Quite a few of my friends from TMF and Fetlife were there. My boyfriend and I brought a birthday cake for us to share with everyone! We set the cake out and quite a few people wished me a happy birthday as I went to blow out my candles that my boyfriend lit.

FYI- For the sake of this story I am going to use the first letter of each of the player’s Fetlife name. The house where the monthly Tickle SIG is located has a cot (and fresh sheets to cover it for each new person) that is always setup in the living room for bondage tickly fun. I decide that I want to be the next victim and my boyfriend went around the house getting 3 other very special friends to join in on the fun of torturing me. Since I turned 23, I was to have a 23 minute long intense tickle torture session on the cot.

I stripped down to just my green plaid thong, pulled my hair back, and layed onto the cot. My wrists and ankles were strapped down tight to the ends of the cot. The 4 friends and ticklers who were in charge of torturing me were “N” (my boyfriend), “H”, “E”, & “T”. Three of them are men, the other is female. This cot is in the middle of the room and I was surrounded by fellow tickle kinksters who were watching. “H” asked me if there were any spots that were sore and I said I was okay. The she asked me how intense I wanted the session to be and I said I am fine with whatever they would like to do. “H” and “E” began to tease me and use tickle talk. “H” asks if I would like to be blindfolded and when I tell her yes, she blindfolds me quickly and then there are hands all over me. Slowly at first, just teasing. Then in a crescendo of sensation I break into laughter as all 8 hands touch my body.

I was laughing crazy hard! I was squirming and moving around the best I could while strapped down spread eagle. There was major tickle talk going on too. Things like, “This is going to be so much fun!” “What a little birthday tickle slut you are!” “How do you like your present little girl?” “Awwww, Does that tickle? TOO bad!” were said. “T” was at my feet until I somehow rigged the trap loose and “N” went over to grab an additional strap that he and I bought 2 weeks ago and tied it to my feet so they were close together and immobile. Now I was really in trouble. I know these people well enough to have a fairly GOOD idea where each person was, going off of touch alone.

“E” was attacking my belly, “H” was at my nipples tickling them like crazy with her long nails. “T” was at my feet having his way with all 10 of my toes. I felt electric toothbrushes on them driving me mad! “N” was on my neck, ears, and everywhere else there weren’t already hands. I was screaming and laughing out of control so “H” said that is what gags are for and “N” quickly shoved a ball gag into my mouth. “H” took this opportunity to apply pressure with her teeth to my nipple asking “Is this connected?” and “Let’s see if we can get it off.” Before biting down and grinding her teeth all over my sensitive nipple. Then, “H” began to pull and twist the nipple she just bit. I was in heaven and agony. Pleasure and pain. Screaming and moaning. “E” did the same to my other nipple that was closer to him, but he is such a sweet guy he did it MUCH lighter. Then, “N” only took out my gag for a second and commanding me to say “Thank you” to “H” and “E” for abusing the absolute shit out of my nipples. Then “N” put the gag back in. Everyone laughed while watching in enjoyment.

I have no clue how much time passed. My hair was pulled so the tickle torture tools could get to my now exposed neck. Feathers began to assault my ears, neck, toes, and underarms. Mouths were blowing and licking up and down my belly. It was constant. All over. I was desperate, helpless, and LOVING it. I was made to sing happy birthday to myself while I was being tickled relentlessly. I kept having to pause and gasp for air. I was covered in sweat and my breasts had been bouncing every which way! My hair was a lion’s mane now all tangled and wild. I was sexually aroused and excited as I felt the pleasure from the tickling and pain run through my body and into my tiny thong.

Finally they asked me if I had had enough and all I could do was nod. I was so exhausted. So filled with . After what seemed like forever and when I had no more fight left in me, the group of no mercy gang ticklers finally stopped and let me go. I was quickly unstrapped and the gag and blindfold were removed from me. “N” began to hold me in his arms and caress me while “H” got me some water and “E” sat next me to on the cot and brushed my hand. I slowly sat up and gained my awareness back.

It was THEN that they told me it was time for my birthday spankings! It was back to back. I will write and post part 2 of this story if anyone wants to read it. Just let me know. I would rather not waste my time if no one is interested. But I will say that part 2 is also a very sexy, sensual, playful, pleasurable, and painful story as well. I got a LOT of birthday “gifts” on my ass. Haha! Thanks for reading everyone. Feel free to write your thoughts in the comments below. I will love reading them.

Last edited:
Wow! That sounds like one awesome way to celebrate your birthday! :) It sounds as though you had an absolute blast!

Happy Birthday beautiful! Sorry I missed it :(
This is Tommytikl on Fet but I forgot my password here lol

Great story! Sounds like a great birthday for you. :bouncybou Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back