• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Fun and Playful Tickle Session!

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
I met another guy for a tickle session on September 10 and his name is Jason. We started talking on Kik for a few months and we finally met today. So once I got in his car and he started driving, he suddenly squeezed my left knee up to my thigh. I started squealing and giggling. After that, he tickled my left side and my tummy. I started squirming to the other side and laughing more. "Oh sides are sensitive." He said. Then he tickled my neck and under my chin. I giggled as I squirmed. He wiggled a finger in my ears. "Hmm, ears aren't ticklish?" He asked. I giggled a little and said, "A little bit." After that, he tickled the back of my neck. I leaned my head back as I started laughing. Then he stopped tickling, leaving me to catch my breath.

We drove to the park and sat at a place where nobody could see us. He then undid my laces and took both of my sneakers off. Then he peeled off my socks. After that, he began wiggling his fingers along my feet. I started giggling and laughing. I realized that my feet are more ticklish when they're sweaty. He wiggled his fingers up and down my feet, getting under my toes, in-between my toes, my arches, my heels, the sides of my feet, and the tops of my feet. "Your feet are so ticklish. Are they your worst spot?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "What's the most ticklish spot on your feet? Is it your arches?" He asked, tickling my arches. I said yes as I laughed very hard and wiggled my feet. He tickled under my toes. I laughed as I wiggled and curled my toes. "Oh under your toes are very sensitive." He said. I continued laughing. He then dragged his nails along the tops of my feet. That made me squeal and giggle as I wiggled my feet.

After that, he stopped tickling and reached into his bag. He pulled out a long feather. I felt the feather being dragged up and down my soles. Then I felt the feather tickling under and between my toes. After that, he dragged a finger up and down my soles slowly. I giggled. He then dragged his nails up and down my feet slowly. I laughed and wiggled my feet. "Your feet are so ticklish." He said as he kept tickling my feet. I kept giggling. He stopped and said, "Close your eyes. This is one of my surprises." I closed my eyes and he said, "It makes a little noise." Suddenly I heard buzzing and it was an electric flosser. He put it on my arches and I started giggling. "How does that feel?" He asked. He used it under my toes and in-between my toes. I couldn't answer because I was giggling so much. "How does that feel?" He asked again. I giggled and said, "It feels weird but it tickles at the same time." After that, he lifted up my foot and sucked my toes. I giggled as he sucked my toes. "Does that tickle when I suck your toes?" He asked. "Yes." I said as I giggled. Eventually, he dragged a finger up and down my foot. I laughed. "Is that cheating?" He asked. "No, I don't know." I said.

After that, he tickled and squeezed my thighs. I started laughing as I squirmed. Suddenly, he stopped tickling because we were getting bit up by mosquitoes.

So then I put my shoes and socks back on. As I tied my laces on my sneakers, he snuck up on me and tickled my sides up to my underarms, then to my ribs and down to my stomach. The sneak attack tickle really caught me off guard. I laughed as I squirmed.

After that, he stopped tickling and we went back to the car. As we were driving to go somewhere else, he tickled and squeezed my left knee. I started giggling. "Is there a place where you're not ticklish?" He asked as he tickled my knee. "I don't know, I'm pretty ticklish everywhere." I said as I giggled. He tickled and squeezed all the way up to my thigh. I started laughing. After that, he tickled my sides and my tummy, even managing to wiggle a finger in my armpit. I started laughing. "Your sides and tummy are so ticklish." He said.

He stopped tickling and told me to put my left foot on the center console. I did that and he took off my shoe. He then wiggled his fingers along my foot with my sock on. I started laughing because my foot was sweaty and the fact that my feet are ticklish with socks on. He tickled my heels, up to my arches and under my toes. "Which tickle tool did you like the best?" He asked as he tickled. "Your fingers." I said as I laughed. "You like my nails tickling your feet?" He said, dragging his nails up and down my feet. "Yeah." I said. He kept wiggling his fingers along my socked foot. "You're more ticklish with your socks on?" He asked. "Yeah." I said.

We finally parked in a side parking lot somewhere. After that, he took off my sock and put it with my shoe. Then he tickled my foot with his fingers. I started laughing more since my foot is bare and exposed. His fingers wiggled up and down my foot, eventually digging them under my toes. That made me curl my toes and laugh. After that, he dragged his finger along my foot slowly. Then he dragged his nails along the top of my foot slowly. I was laughing and giggling the whole time as I wiggled my foot and toes and squirmed. After that, he got a feather and dragged it up and down my foot, even wiggling it under my toes. I wiggled my foot and toes as I giggled. He then sawed the feather between my toes. I wiggled my foot as I laughed. After that, he wiggled the feather along my foot as I laughed. He eventually stopped after a few minutes. Then he told me to take off my other shoe and sock and put my right foot on the center console.

So then I took my other shoe and sock off. Then I put my right foot on the center console. He then started wiggling his fingers up and down my right foot. I started giggling as I wiggled my foot. He smiled as he wiggled and dug his fingers under my toes. I curled my toes as I laughed. He then lifted my right foot and sucked my toes as he wiggled a finger up and down my foot. I started giggling and laughing as I squirmed. "Are your heels ticklish?" He asked, wiggling his fingers on the heel of my foot. "Yeah, a little." I said as I giggled. "Hmm, is your arch ticklish?" He asked, wiggling his fingers on my arch. I laughed more as I squirmed and said, "Yes." He then held my ankle in a headlock tickled the arch of my foot more. I laughed as I squirmed and wiggled my helpless foot. After that, he got a feather, wiggling it along my foot. I laughed as I squirmed. Then he wiggled it under my toes and sawed it between my toes. Once the feather got between my toes, I wiggled my toes like crazy as I laughed.

The tickling stopped and he told me to put both of my feet on the center console. I put my feet on the center console. I got myself comfortable. "Yes, get comfortable." He said. After that, he wiggled a finger on my right foot. I started giggling. Then he wiggled his fingers along the arch of my right foot and then my left foot. Then he wiggled a finger right on the ball of my foot. I started giggling as I wiggled my toes. After that, he wiggled his fingers along the tops of my toes. I wiggled my toes as I giggled and laughed. Then he tickled each of my big toes. I laughed as I wiggled my toes.

Then he tickled my left foot and then my right foot with his fingers. I laughed more as I wiggled my feet. After that, he tickled both of my feet more, first my right foot and then my left foot and focused right on the arches. I laughed and squirmed as I wiggled my feet. After that, he wiggled a thumb up and down the arch of each foot. That made me giggle and wiggle my feet. Then he wiggled and scratched up and down the arch of my right foot and then my left foot. That made me laugh more as I squirmed. Then he tickled my right heel and I wiggled my foot as I laughed. I wiggled my foot more once he got to the side of my right foot. I wiggled and curled my toes once he tickled the tops of my toes of my right foot. Then he tickled the tops of my toes of my left foot. After that, he dragged his nails up and down the tops of my feet. I wiggled my feet as I laughed. Then he tickled the tops of my toes. I giggled as I squealed. Then he tickled the heel and then the side of my right foot. That made me giggle and wiggle my foot. "Does that tickle?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. Also, when he tickled my feet with his fingers, he did say, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coo!" And the tickle talk made me laugh more!

He then got a feather and dragged it up and down my right foot slowly. Then he dragged the feather up and down my left foot. I felt the feather start at my heel and go up to my arch on each foot. I giggled as I wiggled my feet. He wiggled the feather along my arches. I giggled and laughed as I wiggled my feet. After that, he wiggled the feather along the balls of my feet from side to side. I laughed as I wiggled my feet. He tickled under my toes with the feather and then sawed between my toes with the feather. I laughed as I wiggled and curled my toes. "Tickle tickle!" He teased as he sawed between my toes with the feather. After that, he put the feather down and wiggled his fingers along my arches. I laughed more as I wiggled my feet. He then tickled the side of my right foot and then the tops of my toes, first on my right foot and then on my left foot. I laughed and wiggled my feet the whole time. When he tickled the tops of my toes on each foot, it made me curl my toes as I laughed. After that, he wiggled his fingers along my arches, first on my right foot and then on my left foot. I laughed very hard once he tickled my arches again. After that, he wiggled his thumb along each foot, first on my left foot and then on my right foot. That made me giggle.

After that, he stopped tickling and reached into his bag. He pulled out a hairbrush. "Oh boy." I said. He giggled at my reaction and began brushing it up and down my right foot very fast! I started laughing more! The hairbrush tickled my foot so bad! Then he brushed it up and down my left foot! I laughed so hard the whole time! "I got an idea." He said. Then he took baby oil and put it on his hand. He rubbed it up and down my right foot and then my left foot. "Hmm needs more." He said. He got more baby oil and rubbed it on both of my feet. After that, he got the hairbrush and brushed it up and down my right foot so fast! I laughed even more as I squirmed. The baby oil made my feet very sensitive and much more ticklish! After that, he brushed it up and down my left foot! I laughed harder than I ever did in my life! He then stopped tickling got out an electric toothbrush. "Oh boy." I said. He giggled at my reaction. Then he turned it on and used the electric toothbrush on my right foot! I laughed even more as I squirmed. After that, he used both the hairbrush and the electric toothbrush to tickle my feet! The hairbrush tickling my right foot and the electric toothbrush tickling my left foot made it tickle a lot more! After a few minutes, the tickling stopped. That gave me the opportunity to catch my breath.

He told me to put my arms on the head rests. So I did that and it exposed my underarms. He then started wiggling his fingers into my underarms, digging and tickling. I started squirming and laughing, barely able to keep my arms on the head rest. I realized that my underarms were sweaty and that made them more ticklish. Also, my underarms are one of my worst tickle spots. Then he turned on the electric toothbrush and used it to tickle my armpits! First he put it on my left armpit and then my right armpit. I laughed and put my arms down since I couldn't hold them up anymore. After that, he reached out and tickled my left thigh, right in the crease of my leg, then my sides and tummy. I laughed the whole time!

After that, he wiggled a finger around my bellybutton, eventually wiggling a finger in my bellybutton. "Bellybutton sensitive?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. After that, he got a feather and wiggled it along my tummy and sides. I started laughing. Then he circled the feather around my bellybutton. I giggled the whole time. He wiggled the feather in my bellybutton a little and that made me giggle a lot!

I saw him reach up and wiggle the feather along the left side of my neck. I squirmed and giggled. After that, he wiggled the feather under my chin as I giggled more. Then he wiggled the feather in my ears and I did laugh a little. I realized that my ears are very ticklish with a feather. He wiggled the feather on the tip of my nose. I giggled. "Nose ticklish?" He asked, wiggling the feather under my nose. I feared I was gonna sneeze if the feather went close to my nostrils but I giggled as the feather wiggled under my nose.

After that, he put down the feather and tickle-squeezed both of my knees. I laughed as I squirmed and wiggled my legs. Then he tickled the backs of my knees as I laughed and wiggled my legs! The backs of my knees are very ticklish! He then started tickling the crease between my thigh and my butt. I laughed as I wiggled my leg. It seems like I'm very sensitive on that spot. After that, he tickled my butt cheeks! "Your bum is ticklish too." He said. After that, he tickled up and down my legs and wiggled his fingers along my dangling feet. He then tickled my left hand all the way to my arm. "Oh your arms are ticklish too." He said. He then tickled my left armpit. I laughed and giggled the whole time at the teasing tickles.

Then he stopped tickling and told me to put my foot under the head rest. So I put my left foot there and he closed it to make sure my foot couldn't escape. He then started wiggling his fingers along my arch. I started laughing! "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie coo!" He teased as he tickled up and down my foot. I laughed even more at the verbal teasing as I wiggled my helpless foot! He then tickled down to my heel, up to my arch and then to the ball of my foot and under my toes. I wiggled and curled my toes as I laughed. After that, he tickled my toes and dragged his nails along the top of my foot. I wiggled my helpless foot and laughed. He then got a feather and dragged it up and down my foot. I started laughing as I wiggled my foot! He wiggled the feather along my arch, brushing it from side to side. I wiggled my helpless foot as I laughed. He wiggled it up and down my foot, from the arch to the heel. Then he wiggled the feather under my toes and sawed the feather between my toes. I laughed as I wiggled and curled my toes. After that, he put the feather down and got the hairbrush. He brushed it up and down my foot, brushing under my toes to my heel very fast! I laughed as I wiggled my foot. My foot was still very sensitive and very ticklish from the baby oil. He didn't forget to brush under my toes. After that, he brushed up and down my foot fast for a few minutes and then stopped tickling.

He then told me to put my other foot under the headrest. So I put my right foot under the headrest. He started wiggling his fingers up and down my other foot. I started laughing and wiggling my foot! He even wiggled one finger along my arch. I giggled as I wiggled and curled my toes. After that, he used all five fingers to tickle my arch. I wiggled and curled my toes as I laughed. He then tickled down to my heel, which made me giggle more. After that, he wiggled his fingers up to my arch and then tickled the ball of my foot and under my toes. I wiggled and curled my toes as I laughed. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie coo!" He teased as he tickled. I laughed even more at the verbal teasing as I wiggled my helpless foot! He tickled my toes more and dragged his nails along the top of my foot. I wiggled my helpless foot as I laughed. After that, he got a feather and dragged it up and down my foot. I laughed as I wiggled my foot. He wiggled the feather along my arch, brushing it from side to side. I wiggled my helpless foot as I laughed. He wiggled it up and down my foot, from the arch to the heel. Then he wiggled the feather under my toes and sawed the feather between my toes. I laughed as I wiggled and curled my toes. He then stopped tickling and put down the feather, then got the hairbrush. He brushed it up and down my foot from under the toes to the heel very fast for a few minutes. He then dropped the hairbrush and wiggled his fingers along my arch as he said, "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie coo!" I laughed even more as I squirmed and wiggled my helpless foot.

He then wiggles his fingers near my foot. "I'm gonna get you!" He teased. I wiggled my foot as I giggled. I loved that playful teasing! He then wiggled his fingers right on my arch. I started laughing and wiggling my foot as I squirmed. He then wiggled a finger on my big toe as he teased, "This little piggy went to the market." I started giggling as I wiggled my foot. Next, he wiggled a finger on my second toe as he teased, "This little piggy stayed home." I giggled more as I wiggled my foot. Then he wiggled a finger on my third toe as he teased, "This little piggy had roast beef." I continued to giggle and wiggle my toes. After that, he wiggled a finger on my fourth toe as he teased, "This little piggy had none." I giggled and wiggled my foot and toes. Finally, he wiggled a finger on my pinky toe as he teased, "And this little piggy went Coochie coochie coo!"

Once he said, "Coochie coochie coo!" He wiggled his fingers right on my arch. I started laughing more as I wiggled my helpless foot. "Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coochie coochie coochie coo!" He teased as he tickled the arch of my foot. I laughed even more as I squirmed and wiggled my foot. "Does the tickle talk tickle more?" He asked as he tickled up and down my foot. "Yes." I said between laughter. "So ticklish." He said as he wiggled his fingers up and down my foot from under my toes to my heel. "Do you like light, teasing tickles?" He asked as he lightly tickled my foot. "Or hard, rough tickles?" He asked as he dug into my foot. "Light tickles." I said as I laughed. He grinned as he lightly tickled the arch of my foot. I laughed more as I wiggled my foot. He tickled my foot for a few minutes, tickling my arch and under my toes. I still continued laughing. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he tickled my foot. "No, keep going." I said as I laughed. "Okay, you can always ask for breaks." He said as he tickled the arch of my foot.

I continued laughing but then he stopped tickling. "I have to go soon so I'm going to give one last tickle." He said. He then promised that our next tickle session will be longer. Then he gave me one last tickle on the arches of my feet. After that, he dropped me off and I walked home. The tickle session was only for over an hour but it felt like it was longer. Jason did take pictures and videos the whole time he was tickling me. I had such a fun ticklish day, even more so than last time.

Very cute & very playful! A really great story to share with us all :)

Awesome story hun! What I especially love about your stories is the incredible amount of detail you put into them, like dates, how old you were at the time; stuff like that. Again amazing work hun and I look forward to your next tickle tale with great anticipation!

I love this story. Hope you get tickled again by the same guy :)

Wow, great story in very nice detail. Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back