• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House of Whores [TW: Gore]

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
"Try not to let your anger fuck this one up."

I rolled my eyes and exhaled sharply.

"I've yet to fuck one up. This will be no different."

"Uh-huh. I know how you get when men touch you."

I fingered the black dress.

"That was completely fucking different and you know it," I snapped.

"Just get the job done. This has gone on long enough."

"Ju got it, mang."

click.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The club smells like shit and I feel dirty before I've even hit the stage. Just looking around at the creeps in here, knowing that a handful of them were pathetic businessmen seeking a few cheap thrills but the other half...

They were a completely different issue.

They were my issue.

So here I was, slinking towards the back room where the other dancers were. My outfit was way too tight and way too revealing to allow me any assistance other than my hands.

Good enough.

I sit down next to a dancer doing lines of coke and shake my head as she offers me some.

"Takes the edge off, honey. Makes it easier to deal with those assholes out there," she drawls and I wonder what makeup she uses to cover the track marks on her arm.

"I'm good, thanks," I reply as I comb the long crimson red wig out and straighten it up atop my head. Carefully, I apply thick kohl under my eyes and thick coats of blood red lipstick.

I shift awkwardly in my garb, hating everything about this but I know it's a necessary evil.

If you're gonna dance with the devil, you may as well fit the part.

My boots black and shiny against the harsh light of the dressing room, I stand and cross the room to stand at the side of the stage in the dark. I spot him instantly and my body reacts violently but I breathe deep and focus.

He was a long time, well-known predator. He hid behind men bigger than him to keep any innocents at bay from taking action. All into silence they had been shut away. Bullied and harassed. Even physically abused all in the name of allowing him to continue his spree of carrying about a Messiah Complex. As if he were some fucking God.

There are no Gods. Only different elements of evil.

He was flanked as usual by a couple blokes and a couple pretty women. I almost felt bad for them.

Almost.

Getting him alone wouldn't take much work. I had done my research on him long ago and knew his preferences. My get up was entirely to his preference and tonight I was going to give him a show he would never forget.

My cue was called and I hit the stage for all it was worth. Swaying my hips and wrapping my body around the pole. The throb of the music serves as a back drop to my own form of redemption.

I saw him watching but kept my eyes on the front of the crowd, lowering to my knees and grinding against the floor. My eyes shut to appear in a fool's ecstasy. Playing for all its worth as I crawl toward the drunken businessman and push down my revulsion at his clammy hands sticking a fistful of dollars in my thong.

Standing, I grip the pole and dip down low. The howls from the crowd rise and I fight the urge to roll my eyes as I reach behind myself to grip tight of my ass and spin around to see him standing at the front of the stage.

Gotcha, ya fuckin' piece of shit.

A seductive grin crosses my face as I pass my hands over my breasts and down my hips. I spin to my side, my eyes hold his as I slowly pull the strap of my thong down just enough to let him see what I know he wants to see.

He leers at me and I strut toward him, swooping low to collect the dollar bills scattered across the stage. My eyes never leave his as I part my lips and lean forward toward him.

"We have private rooms if you'd like a dance just for you, darlin'," I drop into accent without thought and figure it's better that way.

He reaches forward and grips my wrist and I stop my instinct to snap his neck.

Not yet.

I reach behind me to untie my top and toss it to the crowd as he practically drags me across the bar to the stairs that lead to the private rooms.

"Number six is mine, baby," I purr, trail my fingers down his back and note that he's sweating through his shirt.

Blood and sweat. Sweat and blood.

I turn toward his two blokes trailing behind us and curl my lips up into a cheeky smile as I shake my head.

"House rules, guys. Only one allowed to take a turn with me at a time. But you can wait outside. I assure you that I'll take good care of him," I wink and lick my lips as they stare at my tits and one reaches out to catch a grope.

"She's mine," he growls at his back up and I lead him into my room. I shut the door behind me and he's already ripping at my panties. My head is hyper focused and I press against his crotch, feeling his hard-on as I spin around and push him back onto the bed.

I strip slowly out of my panties as he watches and I can't even see him anymore. It doesn't matter.

I crawl onto the bed and straddle his waist, my hips grinding against his crotch as I press my breasts down against his chest and let my arms drop outwards. I feel the butt of the knife on the side of the mattress and slowly pull it out as he thrusts against my ****.

"Slow down, baby," I pant, my adrenaline pumping as I slice the blade across his open mouth. Blood sprays everywhere and his eyes widen in panic but I've removed his ability to speak.

I grip his throat with my free hand and close my eyes as I feel his pulse racing. I tighten and stare him down.

"I'm gonna take my time with you, honey," I hiss as I press the point of the blade against the corner of his eye.

"I promised your buddies that I would take good care of you. I don't want to let them down. That wouldn't be nice, now would it?" I grin as he flails against me, his fists land roughly against my ribcage but that only serves to urge me on.

"I still have a dance for you, baby," I press the blade in deeper and he gurgles around the blood that fills his mouth.

"It's just such a shame that you won't be alive to see it all the way through."

Now I lay me down to sleep,
Blood spills when revenge seeks,
And if I die before I wake,
At least I rid the world of one more snake.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back