• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I get my wife tickled?

Big Phil

TMF Regular
OK...i know I'm opening up a HUGE can of worms here...but my wife has agreed...if I can find her a sexy FEMALE to tickle her, she'll do it as a birthday present to me. But it has to involve minimal travel (we live near STL) and its strictly a F/F situation.
Recently I had a tentative tickle date with Taylor Razz (yeah I know...like the Grand PooBah of Tickling) but she bailed on us.
We travel to NY once a year and I asked Tommy from TA if she could be a model....no reply. Now he's in FLA.
There was a gal in Las Vegas named Victoria...she disappeared.
There's a few models that I would pay good money for....Dacy or Mia McKinnley (Tickle Central) are examples. Same with Sasha and Little Dee (Tickle Abuse) just to name a few.
I'm running out of ideas. My birthday is in 3 weeks.
Anyone? I'm fearing this could be the greatest bday present yet...but if I dont cash in...I may be SOL.

Help me Obi Wan...you're my only hope..

Any professional Mistresses in your area?

Why don't you just have one of her friends do it?

Umm yeah. Not really the kind of relationship we have with our friends. You must have AMAZING friends to be able to ask such a thing, lol

Any professional Mistresses in your area?

STL may be the driest place on Earth when it comes to tickling and Mistresses and such.
Now I know why settlers kept moving West...LOL

If I wear a bond wig, some Rouge blush, and a black leotard, would that count ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back