• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Triple Teaming the Masked Man Pt 1 "Kidnapped By Perla" FFF/M

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room Presents- Triple Teaming the Masked Man Pt 1 "Kidnapped By Perla" FFF/M

masked man pt 1 start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

NOTES: Yes we shoot F/M but this clip was a custom that I trusted someone to pay. I made a mistake I will never make again and it made me hate the F/M Community but I am slowly regaining a slight trust but I will never make the same mistakes again. If you want customs I will go to extraordinary lengths to do this but you MUST be willing to pay us. I got Marylou to suck a random guys feet when she won't even want to wear a bikini. So ya. Remember this when you "Ask" for something. Just get a custom. That gets my attention.

We have ARLET coming in from Texas to NY for a few days! We will be doing a 50% off sale on her normal custom rate! Want a custom with her? Email us at [email protected] or DM us

For the record this is my second time typing this description :(

Ok so! HERE IS A SPECIAL CLIP!!! This clip is a FFF/M tickling worship clip! You will LOVE this clip. Its def one of the sexier clips. It has Perla, Zero, and MARYLOU!!! I was never going to post this but I am ALWAYS getting asked about F/M so after 9 months....here it is....

The Man was sitting at the bar nervous. It had been a rough week and now he just sat there depressed. He would love for one of the woman to come home with him yet they all never even look his way. But little did he know this was his lucky night. Perla sat eyeballing him from the other side of the room. The one man not trying to get anyone....alone.....vulnerable and probably horny. Perla made her move walking towards the man. The man never saw it coming as she got close behind him and held him in place in his chair. She whispered "Its obvious you like jack and coke, I hate this place full of these fucking idiots and I want to have a good time with a man who is not looking for another dumb bitch." The man was shocked as she spun his bar stool to meet face to face. He was stunned by beauty as she finished her rant "So I have some Jack and Coke at my place and its way more intimate so what do you say we go have some fun and get to know each other?" As she said this she ran her hand slowly up his leg. The Man stood no chance melting by his hormones racing. He fell apart inside knowing he may never get this chance again so he blurted out "Sure I would love to!" Little did he know Perla had different plans......Perla handed him one last Jack and Coke and lifted it to his lips while staring in his eyes so he would never notice the bubbling on the bottom. He gulped the drink down and walked to her car. After that things starting feeling weird. The world starting blurring and then he looked at Perla. Smiling she looked at him and said "Goodnight slave".

The Man awoke completely tied up....he slowly struggled against the restraints adjusting to bright lights in front of him. His head was covered in what felt like a ski mask. A camera was facing him as Perla came from the shadows hitting record. The man could make out shapes moving in the background but Perla spoke.....

"Sorry I had to kidnap you, but it was the only way we could have you all to ourselves. I hope you don't mind but I brought some friends". As she said this the Man felt Perla licking and sucking his SENSITIVE toes. He was terrified and all the same HORNY. He giggled under her tickling tongue as 2 more woman emerged from the shadows.....in fear and arousal he moaned as their tongues and lips explored his body until...he felt the tickle and tried SO hard to hold in his laugh until..."are you ticklish?"......

So in this clip Marylou, Zero, and Perla ABUSE this guy. He gets his nipples licked while his feet are tickled and toes sucked. Even Marylou comments on his feet sucking his toes. They tickle him and leave red lipstick ALL over him. I do not wanna give too much away from this clip but this is just part 1 and its a MUST BUY. Let me know what you guys think! Did I mention he is gagged and blindfolded? ;)
Image16.jpgImage17.jpgImage21.jpgImage22.jpgImage19.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x4fsqf31y8nxuex/Mask man sample.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Kidnapped man pt 1"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
- Arlet!! (temporary)
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Holy shit man, nice content. Always good stuff with you. Lowkey got me wanting to volunteer for this shit

I'd like to see some Tickle Room/California Sole collabs. That'd be pretty rad.

i bet he so happy and the end of the tickling seeing all the beautys in room tickle the living the shit out of him must brought him lot of happyness in the end .

Great clip, I wish I could take his place. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back