• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend's ticklish feet

the_dude

TMF Poster
Screenshot_20170904-112153.png

Her feet are super ticklish.....I told her how beautiful I think her feet are but she don't believe me. Just let her know what ya'll think. She is insanely ticklish everywhere on her body also

Your girlfriend has very nice looking feet.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Before we got together she said that nobody has ever really tickled her. But now, yes she does like it and even tickle attacks me sometimes.

I have two stories posted in the True Stories section of her being tickled. Once by me on her feet and another story about her friend tickling her on her sides and ribs at the beach.

what fine pair of lovely barefeet she so needs be tickled all over and video of it next.

She is super ticklish too! Everywhere! Her knees and feet are two of her worst and everywhere else is a close 2nd lol

She is new to all of this. I am telling her about it and she is reading all your comments so keep em coming please....thank you!

Was she ever tied up during tickling?

Gesendet von meinem ONE A2003 mit Tapatalk

Yes.... I have tied her up and tickled her....not a lot because she is so ticklish that she can't take it lol. So most times it's just a tickle fight or a quick little pin and tickle..enough for her to try and get away or fight back so to speak lol

How about tying her up and giving her a sensual tickling. Would she go for that?

I just asked her qwill and she said that she would be open to trying it

Screenshot_20170918-170405.png

Here's another one she posed for last night for everyone. Let her know what you would do to her

Beautiful! I would take a feather and slowly go up and down her soles; maybe even use a make up brush. I would stroke her soles with the tips of my fingers and lick her soles and toes. I would do this softly and slowly, and then begin to creep up her legs, her love area, her stomach, breasts, sides and armpits, and then begin the downward swing until she begs for more and more, ending it all with her pleasure. That's what I would do. I wish I had someone to do that with. My wife is not ticklish at all. I'm depressed.

She is so ticklish that she read your comment and was giggling and saying "oh good that would drive me totally insane" any ideas or pictures you wanna see?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back