• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joan Cusak by Tony Danza/Gilda Radner by Bill Murray-Chevy/Laraine Newman by Belushi

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Four old SNL clips that are SO nothing, totally acted in the context of comedy....but the completist (or the fan) may like these. But don't expect much from these! Take for instance, clip number one.

1.) In the beginning of what might be the least-funny sketch I've ever seen in my life, with possibly the worst tickling in any extended mainstream scene, Tony Danza tickles a young Joan Cusak in bed, playing "Tickle Police". The potential was there. Note the absolute silence of the audience; the 80s had some of the worst shows ever.

2.) Better is a hilarious "Nerds" sketch from the third season with Gilda as Lisa Loopner and (yet again) Bill Murray who gives us a new line to tickle our ticklees with: "Uh-oh! Tickle machine! Tickle machine out of control!"

3.) While we're on Gilda, here's an early one from the first season with Chevy Chase playing Gilda like a stand-up bass. But he can't help himself and he spiders up under her arms, revealing an honest ticklish reaction.

4.) Probably the funniest of all these clips is another third season sketch with John Belushi as "an obnoxious person" and Laraine Newman as "a self-conscious person"; a quick tickle makes it into the bit. I included a chunk of the sketch just because it's always great to see these two work.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• SNL Gilda Radner-Bill Murray-Steve Martin.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • SNL Joan Cusak Tony Danza _x264.mp4
    2.3 MB
  • SNL season 3 ep 8 - Laraine and Belushi.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • Gilda Radner tickled by Chevy Chase, 1975.mp4
    1.3 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back