• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Wrecking Asian Xioa-Lu Un "I'M NOT PURE ANYMORE"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Xiao-lu start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

NOTES: Please check out our REVISED custom list. It will be updating more often. Also:
-We will be shooting with GINARY on September 21st. Get your customs in NOW keep in mind we also have Kelli Lynn Sage and Arlet in town at the same time!!!
-The Tickle Room will ALSO be shooting with the FAMOUS Tracy Tiger THIS SATURDAY which I am VERY excited about but get those customs IN NOW
-We have ARLET coming in from Texas to NY for a few days! We will be doing a 50% off sale on her normal custom rate!
Want a custom with anyone of these ladies? Email us at [email protected] or DM us

So here is another Asian!!! Xioa-Lu is an AMAZING dancer, student, and model. She is super fun with a VERY hyper fun attitude. So this is an ALL upperbody clip. Her feet were not ticklish but her upperbody.......Its literally one of the most ticklish upper bodies I have ever dealt with. She is also from China which is awesome as a side note. The moment I slowly touch her stomach she is already protesting and laughing. She can barely handle it as her laugh gets worse and more desperate. She starts tearing and crying and I am barely on 2 minutes. She calls me a mother fucker as I REALLY dig into her bellybutton. I run my fingers faster and faster as she screams. "I'M GONNA DIE" she screams laughing more and more. I switch to her armpits and "I HATE YOUUUUU" Is all she says between laughs until "IM NOT PURE ANYMORE" Comes flying out of her mouth and she still cant tell me why lmaooooo. Check this clip out ;)
Image1.jpgImage4.jpgImage5.jpgImage6.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gi2gnecjoigwv9h/xioa sample.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Xioa pure"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
- Arlet!! (temporary)
- Ginary (temporary)
- Tracy Tiger (temporary)
- Xioa
-Selena
-Victoria
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Cori the Nerd
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-MAYRA*
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Do you have another video of her getting foot tickled, foot lickling? I think she has a nice and beautiful feet

If she were just super ticklish, that'd be good. But ticklish enough to scream profanity at her tormentor? Perfect!

sucks that feet not ticklish but i do like see ladys barefoot my self cute as Xioa-Lu swears at you makes wanna tickle more and more lol hhaha nice.

Good to see that known fetish models like Ginary and Jordan will be put through the tickle room drill. Have a feeling that this way, we will know the exact ticklish levels of our all time favorite lees.

Wow that is top notch belly tickling! She's got a really cute belly button too.

She is not foot ticklish (as stated lmao). But ya she is amazing as a lee.

Great comment! Being a honest producer is very important. I love ticklish feet but knowing the truth is very good! She is loevely great work!

I hope you like constructive criticism. I love your work, i bought a lot of clips from your store , really. I know a lot of people must say that, but it is true lol. I love most of your models, they are great , and in general, i really think you do some good work.
I like the fact that you often take the time write a long descritpion to explain the context of the shooting, how you met the model etc.. I really like it.. And i particularly love when you include shoe and sock removal in your videos, plus when you do a little interview before the tickling.

Anyway, that being said, i just wanted to point at that i'm really not a fan of this bondage position . It seems uncomfortable, and i feel that it doesn't bring the best of the model ticklishness or body reaction. I might be wrong but that's my opinion. I think the good old stock with the arm above the head is still your best device to tickle your girls :) . I know you still use it, i wonder if you notice a difference between this and the position on the table.
Also, you did a few bedspreads video, just wanted to let you know that, in my opinion, the bedspread thing might be the best position to tickle ( or one of the best at least) and for that i 'm sure that i'm not the only one who feel that way.

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughs, thank you for your work, i know it must be hard, and sometimes i'm sure you feel under-appreciated lol. So again, thank you, and i hope you won't take my message the wrong way ;)

Just looking at your list of models, we know Nelly retired and Romina ran away. But neither Perla or Megan is also in the list. Did they stopped modeling? Megan looked great in her only clip.

And also, Jade Indica has been listed for some time. But we haven't seen any clips. Did you have a shoot with her?

I hope you like constructive criticism. I love your work, i bought a lot of clips from your store , really. I know a lot of people must say that, but it is true lol. I love most of your models, they are great , and in general, i really think you do some good work.
I like the fact that you often take the time write a long descritpion to explain the context of the shooting, how you met the model etc.. I really like it.. And i particularly love when you include shoe and sock removal in your videos, plus when you do a little interview before the tickling.

Anyway, that being said, i just wanted to point at that i'm really not a fan of this bondage position . It seems uncomfortable, and i feel that it doesn't bring the best of the model ticklishness or body reaction. I might be wrong but that's my opinion. I think the good old stock with the arm above the head is still your best device to tickle your girls :) . I know you still use it, i wonder if you notice a difference between this and the position on the table.
Also, you did a few bedspreads video, just wanted to let you know that, in my opinion, the bedspread thing might be the best position to tickle ( or one of the best at least) and for that i 'm sure that i'm not the only one who feel that way.

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughs, thank you for your work, i know it must be hard, and sometimes i'm sure you feel under-appreciated lol. So again, thank you, and i hope you won't take my message the wrong way ;)

No you are ABSOLUTELY correct. However I do not have the stocks with me in NY they are Texas only and they sadly died lmao. We need new ones. Ones that are more portable.
So I totally agree with you

Just looking at your list of models, we know Nelly retired and Romina ran away. But neither Perla or Megan is also in the list. Did they stopped modeling? Megan looked great in her only clip.

And also, Jade Indica has been listed for some time. But we haven't seen any clips. Did you have a shoot with her?

Romina actually needs to be re added. She is back on the list. Perla is taking a long break from the community after some issues. Megan should be on there that's a typo. Jade indica will be shooting with us soon but we had her up for customs only.

You know I was thinking the SAME thing!!! "I wonder if the girls are comfortable."

Andyway thank you for clearing that up TR. I imagine it is hard to transport tickling eqipment round the country. It must be a hard life tickling girls in multiple states, huh?

Anyway, I love love LOVE Xiao Lu - she is sooo cute. Im not much for screaming but something about her laugh is really intoxicating. Damn youre one LUCKY DUDE! Thanks for sharing!

PS This isnt the last we see of her is it?

I would like to disagree. I LOVE the position that she's in. Makes her upperbody that much more vulnerable.

I would like to disagree. I LOVE the position that she's in. Makes her upperbody that much more vulnerable.

You have a point that it does and my more athletic girls love it but if someone has shoulder issues I have to adjust. So I am hoping to build something that is the same position but more comfy.

You know I was thinking the SAME thing!!! "I wonder if the girls are comfortable."

Andyway thank you for clearing that up TR. I imagine it is hard to transport tickling eqipment round the country. It must be a hard life tickling girls in multiple states, huh?

Anyway, I love love LOVE Xiao Lu - she is sooo cute. Im not much for screaming but something about her laugh is really intoxicating. Damn youre one LUCKY DUDE! Thanks for sharing!

PS This isnt the last we see of her is it?

For now yes most likely. Unless someone gets a custom with her :eek:

Good to see that known fetish models like Ginary and Jordan will be put through the tickle room drill. Have a feeling that this way, we will know the exact ticklish levels of our all time favorite lees.

It was brutal !

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back