• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hurricane Irma

rdhd

1st Level Yellow Feather
Now that the infamous beastie named Irma is a memory, how have the members in the southeast fared? Here in Atlanta, we mainly had rain and 50 mph winds. Many lost power; we lost ours about 3 PM Monday, didn't get restored until 3 AM Wednesday. Needless to say Tuesday was a bitch. Odd thing, we were in a long swath which lost power, but just across the road, they had power. Fast food and restaurants on that side saw great business on Tuesday (probably the only good thing to come out of the storm). Some here are still without power.

Hope everyone in Florida made it through safely - they certainly took the brunt of the storm. Coastal Georgia, South Carolina, and likely parts of Alabama also got hit pretty hard, so anyone living in those areas, hope you were (and are) safe. Let's hope we don't see another one of these for a good long time.

Now that the infamous beastie named Irma is a memory, how have the members in the southeast fared? Here in Atlanta, we mainly had rain and 50 mph winds. Many lost power; we lost ours about 3 PM Monday, didn't get restored until 3 AM Wednesday. Needless to say Tuesday was a bitch. Odd thing, we were in a long swath which lost power, but just across the road, they had power. Fast food and restaurants on that side saw great business on Tuesday (probably the only good thing to come out of the storm). Some here are still without power.

Hope everyone in Florida made it through safely - they certainly took the brunt of the storm. Coastal Georgia, South Carolina, and likely parts of Alabama also got hit pretty hard, so anyone living in those areas, hope you were (and are) safe. Let's hope we don't see another one of these for a good long time.

Glad to hear you and Mrs. rdhd were relatively unscathed. About your power outage the same thing happened to me in 1983 when Hurricane Alicia hit Houston. My power was off for ten days while the lucky people across the street were unaffected.

Ten days - beaver structure! Makes our day and a half a mere inconvenience. Of course, those in Florida (and in the Houston area) likely are experiencing worse. May things improve for all quickly.

Ten days - beaver structure!
Yeah, after a few days of being ringing wet with sweat and not sleeping I got my boss to approve some vacation time. Drove up to Austin and stayed with my brother and his family. The power was on when I got home.

Of course, those in Florida (and in the Houston area) likely are experiencing worse. May things improve for all quickly.

Indeed. I had a home to come back to. Many people can't say that.

All of these storms are going to cost all of us for a long time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back