• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bound, Tickled, and Pleasured! (M/M) Sexual Nonconsensual

jayp

At 3 am I left the bar all alone and horny as well. Not one woman would go home with me, so I figured I'd go home and jerk myself to sleep.
As I walked the lonely streets, I noticed that I was being followed. I slowed down to confront my stalker and was relieved to see that it was my friend Brett. I told him that I had struck out and was on my way home so Brett offered to drive me home. Since I was not feeling to well to walk all the way home, I took Bretts offer.
As soon as we got to Bretts car, I felt like I was going to faint and and then passed out completely.
I woke up in a haze not being able to move and I began to panic. As the haze began to dissipate, I noticed that my arms were bound and the wrists over my head, and my legs were bound in a spread eagle position at my ankles. I screamed but it was to no avail as my mouth was duct taped shut. I was bound tight to a strange bed fully clothed.
As I struggled, the door opened and in walks Brett.
"I have been watching you all night my friend", said Brett.
I screamed out "fuck you", but it came out as an incoherent mumble.
"I was hoping that you left alone and I hit the jackpot", he said as my eyes showed the terror of not knowing what was going to happen to me.
He came close to my head and whispered in my ear.
As he whispered I struggled much more violently to knowing exactly what I was in for.
"I'm going to tickle you without mercy and then you are going to beg me to pleasure you", he said to my horror as I nodded my head no.
"Oh Yes, it will happen", he whispered.
"I'm going to tease you to the point where you will BEG me to suck your cock and make you cum", he said.
Bret walked over to the foot of the bed and proceeded to remove my shoes slowly.
I continued to yell a muffled "NOOOOOOOO", under the duct tape as he slowly peeled my sweaty socks off.
I now lay on the bed fully clothed with my bare feet vulnerable and awaiting the inevitable torture.
I watched as Brett crouched down behind the foot of the bed. As soon as he disappeared from my sight, I felt a sensation on both feet. It was a single finger running slowly up and down the soles of my bare feet.
Muffled laughter was all I could let out as Brett slowly and methodically scratched my soles. The tickling sensation raced from the soles of my feet up through my body and came out in the form of very uncontrollable laughter. It was torture plain and simple.
To my relief, Brett had stopped momentarily. He came over and yanked the duct tape that covered my mouth.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?", I yelled as loud as I could.
Brett just looked at me, smiled and walked back to the foot of the bed. He looked at me and then looked at my feet, and then he attacked slowly with all his fingers.
"NO PLEASE DON'T DO IT PLEASE NO - NO - NO PLEASE NOOOOOOOO AAAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP, MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH PLEASE AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", I screamed
The assault on my ticklish feet was relentless and without any mercy. I screamed , laughed, and shook having absolutely no control over my torturous predicament.
I could see Brett rolling his fingers and raking my soles as the room filled with my screams and laughter.
"PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP!! AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, I I I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT OOOH PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!!!! I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY OH PLEASE AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE HAHAHAHA!" I screamed and bargained, but to no avail.
Brett continued to rake my soles for what seemed like an eternity and then suddenly stopped, allowing me to take a breath. I felt my cock growing underneath my pants and underwear and tried desperately to hide it by moving constantly. It did not work. he saw it and commented.
"Well look at what's happening over there", he said.
"Oh I will have to investigate", he said.
He went over to a dresser and pulled out a pair of scissors.
Terror filled me when I saw the scissors.
"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE I BEG YOU!" I screamed.
"Oh I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to get a closer look at what is happening there", said Brett smiling.
Brett then began to cut my pants slowly and carefully. I whimpered and begged him to stop and yet my cock was growing harder and harder.
After cutting my pants completely off, he proceeded to cut my shirt off.
When Brett was finished, I was laying on that bed, bound in my t-shirt and underwear and he stared.
He went back to the foot of the bed and proceeded to slowly tickle the soles of my feet yet again.
"NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T OH PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING AAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOOH PLEASE STAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OOH AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!" I screamed as I felt his fingers slowly raking my feet without mercy.
The torture was excruciating forcing heavy laughter out of me and tears streaming from my eyes.
"PLEASE STOP I CAN'T STAND IT, AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NO MORE NO MORE AAAHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! I continued.
After what seemed like an eternity of brutal unmerciful tickling, Brett had suddenly stopped again, but it was only momentary as I began to feel a new and very different sensation.
I felt a sudden sensation of unwanted pleasure streaming quickly up my body. It was a warm sensation in between my toes. I opened my eyes and saw Brett sucking on my toes. I wanted him to stop but a small part of me wanted him to keep going. I didn't want him to know that it was little by little feeling good and so I tried not to show the unwanted pleasure by begging him to stop. But somehow I couldn't hide it. I could not keep from moaning and groaning.
"OOOOOO AAAAHHHHHH PLEASE STAAAAAP AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOH PLEASE STOP THAT PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I moaned as Brett sucked lovingly at my big toe.
"OOOH NO PLEASE OOOHHHHH MMMMMMMMM AAAAHHHHH NO NO NO AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE DON'T TICKLE PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I screamed as I felt both his tongue and his fingers dancing around the soles of my feet.
Brett tickled and sucked and licked my soles creating unwanted screaming, laughter, and moaning.
Once again Brett stopped, leaving me breathless and moaning as I softly begged him to stop the torture. He picked up the scissors again and cut my t-shirt and ripped it off. Now I lay on that bed wearing nothing but underpants.
I felt humiliated and vulnerable.
After tossing my torn t-shirt on the floor, Brett started to caress my bare chest. I closed my eyes and nodded side to side as if saying no in silence.
"Oh look how nice and strong you are. You must work out", he said, to which I replied softly, "Please let me g g g go."
"Oh I will let you go, but I am not finished with you yet, he said.
Brett looked at my crotch and spotted the growing bulge under my pre-cum stained underpants. He slowly caressed the bulge.
"PLEASE STOP!!" I yelled,
"I'M STRAIGHT, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE", I demanded.
"Oh but it sure looks like you love this attention," said Brett while slowly and lovingly.
"NO NO MMMM PLEASE STOP OOOHHHH MMMM STOP IT," I screamed.
Feeling Bretts slowly caressing my crotch under my underwear was excruciatingly humiliating to me because it was feeling good and it was also teasing me and I wondered what else was in store for me. I was forced to experience pleasure from another man and deep down inside, I seemed to want more.
Brett had picked up the scissors again and cut off my underpants off. He did it slowly and methodically. He smiled as he tore off the last piece of garment from me. My humiliation was complete, or so I thought.
I looked at Brett staring at my extremely hard cock. It was so hard that it almost hurt.
Brett went back to the foot of the bed and attacked my feet yet again.
"OH PLEASE NO MORE PLEASE, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE AAAHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP PLEASE AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO N AAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!", I yelled.
He stopped abruptly and came over and whispered, "I will stop, but you have to something for me." he said.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I want you to beg me to suck your cock." he said to my horror.
"Please don't make me say that please." I said, whimpering.
"All right then." he said as he headed back to the foot of the bed.
"NNNNNOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA", I yelled.
He stopped again to my relief, but he came over, grabbed my cock in his hand and started to slowly stroke it.
"OOOOOOH MMMMMMMM SHIT PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE STOP MMMMMOOOHHHH SHIT NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMM OOOOHHHH FFFFFFFFFUCK OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH", I moaned.
He stroked very slowly, as if to tease me into submission.
"Do you want me to stop", he said.
I didn't answer as I was conflicted by the fact that this man was serving me unwanted pleasure. I wanted to say yes "please stop", but no words came out.
He slowed to almost stopping and said, "I am going to keep teasing you until you beg me to suck it. What's it going to be?
I closed my teary eyes and said in a very low broken voice, "please do it."
I continued, "Please suck it, I beg you to suck my cock. Please make me cum now", I said reluctantly.
He continued to stroke very slowly , teasing me to desperation.
"PLEASE PLEASE SUCK MY COCK. I CAN'T STAND THIS TEASING, PLEASE!" I yelled.
Brett slowed to a stop, gently held my cock, stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of it. It sent shock waves of sensual pleasure up my body. I screamed and moaned.
"Do you want me to suck your cock" whispered Brett.
"Yes", I said, with tears streaming down my cheeks.
I watched his every move, anticipating. My cock was rock hard and ready. Warm lips surrounded the tip and slowly devoured me. My feelings were conflicted. The pleasure was extreme but still unwanted since it was a man doing this to me.
He sucked and sucked passionately and lovingly at my manhood, giving me a euphoric feeling and forcing me to moan and groan the pleasure I was feeling out loud.
"OHHHH OOOHHHH MMMMMMMMM SHIT YESSSSSSS OOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS OOOOOH THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSS OOOHHHHH", I screamed.
Brett pulled his mouth away and jerked my cock to my delight and in no time, I was about to explode.
"OOH MY OOOHHHHH I'M GONNA - I'M GONNA - I'M GONNA EXPLODE OOOHHHHH SHIT I AM GOING TO CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried out in pure ecstasy.
I came hard and strong, floating on a cloud of pure lust.This man had forced total pleasure on me, and I loved it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back