• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grave Robbing Gone Wrong Cthulhu/FFF Tickling Commission

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Here is a piece I commissioned from the talented Sleepygimp. It's another with his femme fatale bad girl, Violet White and her two henchwomen in a bit of trouble. They thought they could plunder an ancient temple and make a bit of cash. They won't be trying that again....but they will be adding this as a hot spot for a future weekend of fun. Cthulhu knows how to have a good time. You can see this and the other piece he did last year at the link below.

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/images/drawings/miscellaneous/sleepy/sleepygimp.html

Attachments

• Cthulhu_tickles1.jpg
    Cthulhu_tickles1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,893
As you know I am a fan of Sleepy Gimp's style. He does some really good pieces. Thanks for sharing this, Joe.

B

As you know I am a fan of Sleepy Gimp's style. He does some really good pieces. Thanks for sharing this, Joe.

B

Yes, I love his stuff as well. And he's a good sport letting me devise ways to punish his bad girl creations.

Expressive, detailed and oozing with atmosphere.

This is an epic piece of work!

Jim
MTJpub.com

It was going to be even more epic, but we settled on this because he has other customers who...I don't know...might want a custom as well. Go figure. ;)

Impressive Style
Never thought of a Lovecraft/tk crossover
The art is gorgeous
Thanks for sharing (and for your twisted taste in commissions)

Impressive Style
Never thought of a Lovecraft/tk crossover
The art is gorgeous
Thanks for sharing (and for your twisted taste in commissions)

Quite welcome. What I commission I'm not likely to see an artist randomly do, so if I want to see it, I gotta commission it. ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back