• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Actor Harry Dean Stanton RIP.

As the linked article points out Mr. Stanton also had roles in the classic films Cool Hand Luke and The Godfather II. RIP.

Amazing American actor, with an outstanding longevity (91!). I will remember him mainly for Alien, Big Love and countless David Lynch's productions, but his acting career includes A GREAT many more films. He was like our grandpa of cinema~

May he rest in peace. And check out his latest movie Lucky, when it comes out. He looks like his usual Lynchian self in it ~

Repo Man, the ultimate Harry Dean movie:

And don't forget "The Missouri Breaks", holding his own with Brando and Nicholson....

A truly remarkable actor. I first saw him in "Alien" in 1979, but his performances in so many other films made him truly memorable. Variety (the film newspaper) published a very good article about his amazing career. May he rest in peace.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back