• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (9-15-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Science is dedicated to the metric system. All its disciplines measure volume in liters... all but Geology. Geologists measure in quartz.

* * *​

The church says to give your money to the poor. I never before understood the value of following Christian teaching... not until that bum pulled a knife on me.

* * *​

Blonde: "I just washed my hair with poo."

Brunette: " Good grief! Why would you do that?"

Blonde: "I've been using shampoo for years and thought I'd try the real thing."

* * *​

Never marry a tennis player. Love means nothing to them.

* * *​

My girlfriend wants me to go with her to the gym, but I'm really not interested. Our relationship just isn't working out.

* * *​

When a snake and a lizard fight, which usually wins?

Bet on the lizard. It's better armed.

* * *​

I just donated $1,000 for earthquake study. I'm generous to a fault.

* * *​

In the US, dogs are K-9.

In Vietnam, they're E-10.

* * *​

In the UK, kids say "lift".

In the US, kids say "elevator".

Not hard to understand; they've been raised differently.

* * *​

If Shelley Long and Martin Short ever got hitched, would that constitute a comedy medium?

* * *​

The leader in the Tour de France wears a yellow jersey. That isn't simply fashion; it's a reminder of what color urine's supposed to be.

* * *​

The government recently conducted an online survey; I had no idea 0% of the population was Amish.

* * *​

A Bronze Age inventor comes up with the first knife.

Admiring friend: "Wow! This is the best thing since bread!"

Inventor: "Yeah? Well I'm about to blow your mind!"

* * *​

My trainer told me he knew a great way to take off pounds. Unfortunately, I didn't understand he was a British confidence man.

* * *​

Where did the Gingerbread Man lose his leg?

In Nom.

* * *​

Emphatic chickens cross the road only halfway. That's because they want to lay it on the line.

* * *​

"Are you giving me the business? Quit patronizing me!"

"Fine! I'll shop across the street from now on."

* * *​

Apple had considered making an iPod Touch expressly for children, but iTouch Junior just didn't sound right.

* * *​

My girlfriend says a small penis is no impediment to a happy relationship. I'm sure that's true; all the same, I wish she didn't have one.

* * *​

Donald Trump walks into a bar. He immediately lowers it.

* * *​

Hurricane Irma has caused plenty of controversy; once again we have to consider row versus wade.

* * *​

A man and his new blonde girlfriend are having sex for the first time. Right at the height of their passion, the blonde asks, "You don't have AIDS, do you?"

The man is taken aback.

"What? No! Relax, for heaven's sake!"

After the act is over, the blonde once again queries, "You're sure you don't have AIDS, right?"

The man is exasperated.

"I guarantee you I don't have AIDS! Why do you keep asking?"

"Just being paranoid, I guess," she replies. "I'd hate to catch it twice."

LOL :p
Great collection. :D
My favorite:
My girlfriend wants me to go with her to the gym, but I'm really not interested. Our relationship just isn't working out.

Thank you, Milagros! Novel choice! I wish I worked out more regularly, so this joke didn't hit so close to home!

Apple had considered making an iPod Touch expressly for children, but iTouch Junior just didn't sound right.

My girlfriend says a small penis is no impediment to a happy relationship. I'm sure that's true; all the same, I wish she didn't have one.

A man and his new blonde girlfriend are having sex for the first time. Right at the height of their passion, the blonde asks, "You don't have AIDS, do you?"

The man is taken aback.

After the act is over, the blonde once again queries, "You're sure you don't have AIDS, right?"

The man is exasperated.

:laughhard:

Science is dedicated to the metric system. All its disciplines measure volume in liters... all but Geology. Geologists measure in quartz.

OK, can you guess what my degrees were in?

The man is taken aback.

The man is exasperated.

:laughhard:
Thanks Bugman! Great choices! The Apple joke is the one I like best too!

OK, can you guess what my degrees were in?
Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I suspect your area of expertise is quite down to earth.

Thanks for the reply, Rdhd!

Interesting in how many actually view the nyuks, but only three of us pick favorites. Just an observation. But keep going, low roads- I know I look forward to
friday night.

Thanks Rdhd! No worries... putting these threads together has become a permanent part of my weekly schedule. And I'm thoroughly delighted with the responses I've received! Couldn't ask for better!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back