• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking into the fetish world

tmjx717

TMF Novice
I have long had a foot and tickling fetish that I have kept hidden but I'm ready now to fully dive into the world of fetish. However, I am not sure of where to start. I want to meet legitimate people who are into different fetishes but am not sure how to go about doing so. Does anyone have suggestions ways to find tickling/fetish meetups in a local area or ways to find people through the magic of the internet? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I believe there are several TMF members in the Pittsburgh area. Are you on fetlife?

I joined recently but haven't really spent time on it. I will give it some time but I was just wondering what other channels are there to help expand my connections.

I joined recently but haven't really spent time on it. I will give it some time but I was just wondering what other channels are there to help expand my connections.

For meeting tickle minded folks it's the TMF. For tickling and bdsm stuff, it's fetlife

I would recommend checking out Fetlife. It has a great interface for finding events that are near to you. You can use it to connect with other TMFers as well since there is a group of them on there as well. This site is good for discuss but can be a bit more difficult to use if you are looking for munches and events. NEST is always a great option if you want to travel but if you want local munches I'd say take a look at Fet. You many have to start with some general fetish munches but it can be completely worth it.

It's in May every year in the Philly area. There will be postings all on this site when it gets closer.

My opinion...most girls are pretty OK with tickling. I mean we give some a bad rap because there's always that person who always hated it, always will, is a complete deal breaker but so long as you're a little laid back about it you can get some tickling in.

Hey if this guy can get some, so can you.

You can pretty easily search for groups that meet your kink i terests on fetlife. Try typing in Pittsburg tickling, or pittsburg foot fetish, or pittsburg spanking.

Typing in your city pulls up a ton of groups. My guess is a few of them have munches or vanilla get togethers of kinky folks. Go to those!!! You'll meet people!

I've gone to a few fetlife munches myself now, cos I was in exactly the same situation and state of mind. I'm so glad I did it, wish I'd done it sooner!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back