• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighborhood bully

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Gee gosh golly, it's a crazy world. This guy lives in my neighborhood. I go by his building every day and have talked to many of his tenants. How do I even describe him? well first, let me introduce you to him! this is how he talks to everybody.....:

He finally got arrested last week for assaulting a tenant; he took a woman by the neck and shoved her face in the wall!
http://nypost.com/2017/09/04/nazi-loving-property-manager-threatened-to-torch-building-court-docs/

I might add that these are condos people own! He's not a landlord, he's the building manager!

He also spent the last year stickering our neighborhood with racist stickers, plastering them everywhere, all over the mailboxes in front of the three schools in the area. Part of the conditions of his release is that he can't put up anymore stickers, he's got a curfew, his guns have been taken away, he can't yell at anybody, etc etc.

Here's him in action, and some of the neighborhood outcry. To be honest, the clip doesn't even scratch the surface. The lobby is worse than described. He's even got Mengle listed on the building directory, as if he had an apartment in the building! But you get the general idea. He takes video of people who come in to visit and then puts their picture up on the fence outside as if they had been trespassing. He gets especially irked when (white) female tenants have (non-white) visitors, charging them penalty fees. One woman is in court with him over these fees.

Basically, he just lives to be a dick, if you'll excuse my french! He's just basically an a-hole that likes to get in people's faces. I'm DYING for him to get in MY face! lol. I walk by his building every day and give the security cameras the finger, rigid and stiff. Maybe one day he'll scamper out!

what do you think, gang? Is this your kind of guy?

Last edited:
He sounds like the worst sort of scum.

Yup.

He basically does a shakedown of tenants who rent their apartment from co-op owners; like in that first video, he's trying to charge them fees (which he just pockets) for not having rugs on their floor (which the woman in the video says she does have rugs on the floor; and which has nothing to do with her! He should be contacting the owner and yelling at him/her, not the tenant).

He gets drunk and hangs around in the lobby, menacing whomever comes in, especially tenants' visitors, taunting them down the hall, and always with racial epithets. All the white people I've talked to - which is mostly who I've talked to - all say that he especially picks on the non-whites, and the young single women and student types. He'll pound on your doors and ring your bell in the middle of the night. He is always letting people know he's got guns, always with the guns (which is why he had to surrender them to police). Someone tried to run for the condo board and he did some kind of bullying tactic (i can't quite get the full story on that one but he is the entire condo board. It's a board of one.)

the lobby is an embarrassment if you're trying to sell your condo. A guy I talked to has been trying to sell his place for over a year but any prospective buyer sees that lobby and it's an immediate deal-breaker. Ditto just trying to rent out your place. And It's not just Hitler and swastikas, he's got Jim Crow images up there, right in the lobby, just what you want to see each morning to greet the day!

it started as just an election "shrine" and then he just kept adding more and more weird shit. when people complained, he would shout them down. Last week, after his arrest, some guy just went in there and ripped down the Swastikas and Nazi crap (but not disturbing the campaign stuff and US flags and Uncle Sams, etc), and said he'd face whatever consequences. So far, no one has complained! The whole neighborhood is sick to death of his bullshit. People see racist stickers in the neighborhood.....they didn't know who was doing it! For all they knew, it was me! Now everyone is looking at each other with suspicion!

What a lowlife.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back