• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NIGHT ELF'S WEAKNESS (wow) F/F

briel7

TMF Expert
Can't believe how such simple tasks can go wrong so quickly.
A little training before making the big comic.

Started as a commission, ended up as my own drawing. (the commissioner decided not to pay me).
Oh well...gotta be more carefull in the future, not good to be nice to everyone.

night_elf_s_weakness_by_briel7-dbnb6kh (1).jpg

Enjoy!

This is no waste of time, nor of talent: the picture looks great and is quite funny, almost in a Snoopy strip kind of way. Plus, the Night Elf's feet look like Gisele Bündchen's, elongated and tonic as they are.

Thanks for sharing with us, and death to jerks! :rules:

what a dick D: why didn't he pay you? D:

I had a lot of commissions on my list, and a lot of people payed upfront. I got a bit lost in it all and thought he already payed, so I started to draw. When I was almost finished I went to Paypal and check if he really did pay me. And I realised he didn't send any money.

I told him he didn't pay me and I won't give him the pic untill he does. He stopped answering my messages.

I waited a couple of days, but after realising he wont pay me, the asshole, I decided to finish the pic and publish it anyway.

I am sorry you wasted your time. I am not sorry how good it is.

Hahaha, thanks XD

This is no waste of time, nor of talent: the picture looks great and is quite funny, almost in a Snoopy strip kind of way. Plus, the Night Elf's feet look like Gisele Bündchen's, elongated and tonic as they are.

Thanks for sharing with us, and death to jerks! :rules:

Thank you :)
Damn, you're right. I didn't know who Gisele is but now after seeing some of her foot pic's youre definetly right.
I would love to see more pic's of her soles, do you know where I could find some?

I have over 100 pictures of her feet so it'd take forever to post them here. However since it's her soles you are looking for, here you go:

Gisele-Bündchen-Feet-575826.jpggiselebundchenbikini4.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-734382.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-840392.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-840393.jpg

Last one:

Gisele-Bündchen-Feet-1515712.jpg

I wasn't sure whether to include this one as her feet look a bit dirty, and I don't know whether you will like it. The context is interesting: she was shooting a Chanel commercial, and had to run barefoot in Paris' streets. I believe it was around Montmartre but I am not certain.

Last edited:
Another thing about her, since you did not know her: she is the best-paid supermodel on the planet, and it is thanks to a contract that has a lot of us smile. She struck a deal with the sandals brand Ipanema. In exchange of lending her name to their line, she earns a percentage on each pair that is sold worldwide. Here are some pictures of her promoting them, in her signature "crazy" poses:

202974-gisele-bundchen-super-canon-pour-le-637x0-3.jpgGisele Bundchen Ipanema.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-53121.jpggisele-bundchen-sandals-005.jpgipanema2-small.jpg

Beautiful, with pretty feet, and got rich through selling women shoes that make their feet not only visible but also cute. Enough to win many a fetishist's heart :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
To the OP: Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here after the lack of a commission.

To Tenebrae: Thanks for the collection of photos of Gisele! :feets:

To the OP: Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here after the lack of a commission.

To Tenebrae: Thanks for the collection of photos of Gisele! :feets:

You're welcome! By the way, my apologies to anyone who may think I derailed this thread. Those pictures seemed to rather fit in the conversation, but I hope I haven't overdone it. I'll delete my contributions if a mod or the OP thinks I was out of line.

Good stuff, buddy. Try not to get too hung up on commissions gone awry and things of that sort. It happens. Look on the bright side - you have a community that supports you, folks who are willing to pay for your art, and like minded people to share all of this with. Not so bad really.

Cheers,

B

I must amble in to lend my support to any WoW tickling art, and this piece is rather fantastically done. The commission dustup is a shame, but with your art as good as it is, I think you'll be able to find a few more to replace that guy.

I have over 100 pictures of her feet so it'd take forever to post them here. However since it's her soles you are looking for, here you go:

View attachment 539313View attachment 539312View attachment 539314View attachment 539315View attachment 539316

Dude, thanks so much for sharing these, her feet are absolutely stunning!
They are just the way I love them. With long ass soles.

Good stuff, buddy. Try not to get too hung up on commissions gone awry and things of that sort. It happens. Look on the bright side - you have a community that supports you, folks who are willing to pay for your art, and like minded people to share all of this with. Not so bad really.

Cheers,

B

Nah, I'm not deppressed or anything, just a bit bummed out. I could have drawed something else, something even better.
But nevermind, off to the next commission.

Thanks for the support though :)

I must amble in to lend my support to any WoW tickling art, and this piece is rather fantastically done. The commission dustup is a shame, but with your art as good as it is, I think you'll be able to find a few more to replace that guy.

Wait a minute, I remember you!
Jaynin the astral knight. Didn't you had a website with your own online comic?
I remember reading your stuff a long time ago, when I was only a kid. I loved your drawings. And the comic especially.
The one with the two girls, one was always tickled and the other never got any. (but she always wanted to be tickled)
Do you still have that comic?

Damn, I thought you left the scene a long time ago. Since I couldn't find your website anymore. It's great to see you are still active :D

Wait a minute, I remember you!
Jaynin the astral knight. Didn't you had a website with your own online comic?
I remember reading your stuff a long time ago, when I was only a kid. I loved your drawings. And the comic especially.
The one with the two girls, one was always tickled and the other never got any. (but she always wanted to be tickled)
Do you still have that comic?

Damn, I thought you left the scene a long time ago. Since I couldn't find your website anymore. It's great to see you are still active :D

Oh, no, I'm still around. I haven't gone anywhere, just haven't written any stories in a few years and not said much lately because I've been busy with school and such. You're combining me with Anime 3:16, though; he was the one who drew the comic. (I can't draw to save my life, so any art you saw was certainly done by him). All of the stuff I've written is still around on my dA, I just haven't bothered to repost it here because I feel like there isn't as much of an appetite for my anime-style fantasy work anymore, not to mention I'd literally take up a page and a half of the entire forum by doing so.

WoW tickling is always one of those things that's puzzled me; I love it, and for as long as the game has been around, you'd think there would be more. So any time I see some good Night Elf tickling, I have to lend my support to it. :D

Dude, thanks so much for sharing these, her feet are absolutely stunning!
They are just the way I love them. With long ass soles.

Lol, "long ass soles", that's the first I ever heard this term. Ahhh the endless possibilities of slang... :p

That aside, you are very welcome. Always love to share, and I too am quite fascinated with this woman. Her feet (and indeed her whole body) are absolutely gorgeous. She also has a shining personality: she is prone to laughing fits and has this little "magic" in her, which makes people feel instantly comfortable. On her darker side, she is a tad bit posh; she is definitely an upper class woman, who lives in a bubble, and anybody who's ever worked with her can testify that she is quick to become angry when things don't go her way. Surprisingly for those of us not familiar with the industry, she was a little bit set apart in the fashion world: she was heavily criticized for her unusual looks and outspoken personality, to the point of considering quitting early on.

Bonus set, and one of my favorite of hers. She was filming the American remake of the French action/comedy Taxi in New York, opposite Jennifer Esposito. She plays a bank robber. In the scene she was wearing close-toe high heels, but on the set here, I don't know whether it was for rehearsals or if that part was actually shot that way (her feet don't appear in the shot in the final cut at any rate), she's wearing flip-flops. Added to the fact she plays a bad girl and she is "lesbian-searching" lovely Jennifer Esposito, it makes for a sizzling set of pictures :bubbleheart: Here you go:

Gisele-Bündchen-Feet-359881.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-359882.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-359883.jpgGisele-Bündchen-Feet-359884.jpg

Voilà, and now I am done! I solemnly swear that I won't derail this thread anymore~ I can already see Myriads sharpening his guillotine :scream:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back