• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Robots, oh my

Awesome stuff. Although I must protest - robots can TOTALLY have sensitive feet. In fact, I absolutely INSIST that they have sensitive feet. LMAO.

Thanks for posting this up, bud,

B

Awesome stuff. Although I must protest - robots can TOTALLY have sensitive feet. In fact, I absolutely INSIST that they have sensitive feet. LMAO.

B

B

Not surprising from the guy who authored Tickling in Space, and singularly Android Dilemma ;)

I agree: I think all women should have ticklish feet, no matter if they are human or synthetic. Actually, that trope of ticklish robots is quite awesome; the best thing about it being that we could imagine that their level of sensitivity can be mechanically adjusted for a thoroughly maddening experience. Then again as my good friend Loupanther once said: I am a little bit too devious for my own sake :devil:

By the way, this is a repost, so I won't create a dedicated thread for it, but here is another ticklish robot from a mainstream comic:

issue537.jpg

Seeing stuff like that always makes one wonder whether the author could be "one of us". And to Bandito's own admission, more than a handful of comic professionals actually are! :xpulcy:

Not surprising from the guy who authored Tickling in Space, and singularly Android Dilemma ;)

I never said I was unbiased on the subject. XDDD Ticklish soles are awesome....even cyborgy ones.

Seeing stuff like that always makes one wonder whether the author could be "one of us". And to Bandito's own admission, more than a handful of comic professionals actually are! :xpulcy:

And as for professional artists having our same proclivities...I'm not so sure about that. I'm sure a couple might. It's a big world. But the majority of the professional artists that work in this genre do so because they're paid to. Not because they adore tickling. Not that there's anything wrong with that. You don't have to be the world's biggest Spiderman fan in order to create an amazing Spiderman comic. But I often reflect that we have so many talented professionals working in our genre because we have a very supportive community that will finance content that they enjoy. Which means we can secure professional talent. That's why I love this community.

Not to mention.....everyone has a small tickling fetish. Right???

;o)

B

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back