• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You can only watch one tickling video for the rest of your life. Which one is it?

I'll opt for "real life". I hear the length is really good on the video too!

For realz tho....either Kate Benzi from Ticklingpost or Baby from ticklingparadise.

I think one of the few clips that's stuck in my mind eternally, which was a bonus French Tickling clip called "Auditions 4 girls" featuring four friends in one audition - I believe a couple of the participants went on to appear in full solo shoots, but for me the auditions are great - the fun between the four girls was great, dialogue so candid and the tickling so natural.

Gemini wrapped in foam. Some of the most genuine reactions I have ever seen. Apparently there are two parts to that clips. Looking for the second part.

Powla, from the now-closed Vellication Video

Attachments

• freetfsandraje_01.wmv
    5.3 MB · Views: 61
My choice would be the clip excerpted below, though I don't know the title, producer or models - but if I knew where to find the full clip, it would be my one video.

Maybe somebody here could help identify the producer, or other source?

Attachments

• couchvideo.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 181
There are sooo many models to choose from, and since we have to pick from pre-existing clips that makes it even more hard to do. However, I would say that for pre-existing clips I'd have to go with "Ticklish Tracy" from Stryker productions. Tracy Jordan, has always been one of my favorite models, as she is bubbly, energetic, and overall addictively adorable during fits of unbridled laughter. "Ticklish Tracy" displays Miss? Jordan in the most becoming secretary outfit, complete with pumps and stockings, all of which eventually gets stripped away to unveil the cutest pink undergarments, on the most scrumptious supple body I've ever had the pleasure of falling starstruck to. Her tickler, of whom I don't know the name, shows her very little remorse, taunting her with snappy one liners and slapstick erotic dialogue all the while, being frivolous with her fingers.

Like a finely aged wine, I only indulge in the clip every now and then. And simply thinking about it, makes me want to watch it again. If you like curvaceous, buxom beauties, with long brunette hair, a killer smile, and an intoxicating laugh, you would not be disappointed picking this one up.

Good question! I'll have to think about this one
Loving the responses so far

Stuck in the Stocks...Bryn. Best pure foot tickling video I've ever seen. Her feet are trapped in stocks and every toe is tied back. The 'Ler goes at her with a variety of tickle tools and her reactions and constant laughter is unmatched. Great video!!!

I'm probably a bit biased, but I'd definitely have to go with "Barbie vs. Natasha: Round Three" from Sole Mates. :D

I have a lot of fond memories making this video, for all sorts of reasons, so half of my enjoyment in watching it is personal. But generally speaking, it's also a great clip; Dr. Elle (one of my other models) recently saw it and said, "This is gold."

Barbie and Nat are tied together and have to tickle one anothers' feet until one safewords, and the playful chemistry and humor (plus some top-notch tickling from Barbie... spoiler alert, Nat loses) just totally does it for me. Nat's one of my all-time favorite models - and a self-admitted dominant when it comes to other women - so getting to see her reduced to helpless laughter and yelling the safeword at the end of this clip is something I'll never get tired of watching.

I'm gonna go old school. My all time favorite is Fara's Body. Especially the segment of the video where her belly gets tickled.

Wow so many to choose from. Probably Nurse Lisa. That girl could be tickled by a strong breeze. Too bad she left the biz years ago.

Nice clips mentioned previously )
I think the clip should be long enough with tickling of various parts of the body. Feet, thighs, tummy, ribs, armpits.

My choice would be someone like Lani from Tickle Central, it's about her reactions, and desperate ticklishness all over her body. Especially love it how she totally gives up when her tummy is tickled or lickled :)
Roxy from Zen is also just born to be tickled, as well as Farra from Magic Touch.
Many more wonderful clips with precious emotions out there.

I could probably also get by with one of our tickle therapy clips, although it's more interesting to see works of others :)

Last edited:
Holy crud; how does a person even choose this sort of thing? XD

I'm stuck between four clips:

"Sierra's Ticklish Audition" from TicklingParadise, "Skater Chick" from TickleAbuse, "Purress Tickles Kimmi" from TickleFiend Productions, and "Raquel & Leticia Intense Foot Tickling" from Tropical Foot Fetish Videos.
I can't possibly decide which one I love more. XD

Any video with Priya from the Sole Experience because her feet are sexy as hell.

Hmm this is super tough. There's a few that come to mind. Ticklish thief from Stryker, Ticklish advertiser, or Angelina wants it from TA. Something about Angelina that drives me crazy still to this day.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back