• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sofia Boutella - Feet talk and tickled (in a Star Trek Interview)

I have to step in when you think you know Leo. He was my first real friend on here and still is a very close one, he helped me through my early days with a low post count, I still have a low post count in the grand scheme of things. But the point is your overreacting and attacking someone who is just helping us out

That's nice. Do let me know who I "attacked" on this thread. Or how I'm overreacting here.

Imperiex, you're an ingrate. Fact: People post a lot of stuff for you to enjoy for free.....no one needs to hear you griping about it or to get a suggestion about doing a search before you post a clip. Sure, you can do that! I've done that. But that's an extra step! A time consuming one, because you may get a lot of results and the clip is on page two. Or three! You may have to click on a bunch of posts before you find it. If you had ever posted a clip in your life, you would know that!

If it's repost, there's no need to open your mealy mouth about it, just click on the next post! How's that? Huh old timer? You've been around ten years, right? You should know how it works! Not just you, but anybody!

You want civility? Act civil. You want to inhibit someone from posting clips? When you don't? Get lost. Who's more valuable to the board, Shalini or you?

So again, you're ignoring the fact that there are countless times people have responded to a thread by pointing out that it is a repost and someone has posted something before. Plenty of times people have reminded people that they can search to make sure that what they're posting hasn't been posted about before they post. Don't play dumb and ignore the fact that this happens because you know for a fact that it does and has happened for years now. In that time have you gone out of your way to insult those people? Probably not. It takes literally 5 seconds to search for a specific actress and see if the thing you're about to post has already been reposted. Especially one who hasn't been around as long like Sofia Boutella. You don't need to post clips to know that.

But there you go continuing to insult someone for the basic fact that they don't post clips like you do but decided to let someone know something was a repost. I'm not inhibiting anyone from posting clips. Am I hiding OP's keyboard? Did I break her computer? No. I said what she posted was a repost. And again you continue to bully and berate someone because to you they don't have as much value to the forum. But guess what? Everyone in the forum is valuable. No one should be above anyone else. Like I pointed out before there are hundreds of thousands of users. Most of them haven't even made a thread much less posted links to anything. They're just as free to share input on a thread as you, I, or anyone else.

Also I feel the need to give you a reality check here, Leo: All you do is post other people's work. You don't actually create anything. You don't make videos. You don't make art. You don't write stories. Literally anyone with a lack of outside hobbies and irl personal attachments could do what you do. You're not special. How would you enjoy if one of the people who actually create content on the forum came to a thread you made to let you know they thought you were a worthless leech reaping attention and respect by posting other people's work? Food for thought.

Last edited:
I didn't see this, sorry....I'll just respond to the one sentence I saw:

No, I don't look down at the people who don't make posts, or don't make threads. I look down at YOU and people like you, who dont contribute anything....but sit around like imperious little caesars, giving thumbs up and thumbs down, like we're all a tv show for you! THAT'S the issue. Of course not everyone wants to - or can - post. But those that do? "thanks", "I liked this part of the clip", "she's beautiful", stuff like that is all we need to hear. We don't need "hey, you missed a spot!", know what I mean, Mr. Clean? "Gee, I feel so ripped off I clicked on this video for free....and it turns out I've already seen it before!"

Something funny here Leo is if you weren't so incredibly far up your own ass you could have (several days ago) clicked on my profile and gone through the posts that I have made in the past to see I make positive comments exactly like the things you are saying all over the forum. I've done this for years. But really I love that you're backtracking hardcore to go from "People like you who don't post mainstream links like me and my precious Indian flower are INGRATES" to "Haha I have nothing against people who don't post just people who comment anything that isn't the written version of a handjob". You my friend are full of shit to the highest degree.

Also, I'm going to once again remind you and anyone else reading that even though tkl_venom is the one who was actually arguing with OP and silverstar even called you out for making personal attacks on someone you don't know you've decided to focus your little tirade on me for whatever reason. Why is that I wonder?

Umm, I wasn't really arguing, all I said was that I didn't think it was all that good of a clip, just stated my opinion. shalini4urheart was the one that got pissy at my post. All I did was have an opinion which the OP felt the need to disagree with in a hostile manner

Just to clarify

Yeah whatever....

Just read the first page mate, as you'll see my original reply was nothing to get pissy about, I even put "lol" at the end. The OP apparently didn't like the fact the first reply wasn't praising the post so decided to get snippy with me, even my second and third replies were fine, it was the OP that was arguing and got snippy, not me, all I said was to chill out. So yeah, no need to "whatever" me, proof is on the first page mate.

Why do y'all feel the need to be hostile? Sheesh

Umm, I wasn't really arguing, all I said was that I didn't think it was all that good of a clip, just stated my opinion. shalini4urheart was the one that got pissy at my post. All I did was have an opinion which the OP felt the need to disagree with in a hostile manner

Just to clarify

I just categorized it as an argument because there was a back and forth. Obviously I am in agreement with you about OP's behavior.

Oh my god, dude, you're still on this? C'mon buddy! Let's kiss and make up already! I'm not reading all that! I'll take a quick glance.

Ok, I saw your last paragraph.

Everything I wrote to you? I write to tkl_venom! I write to anyone like you! All you need to do is say "thanks"! That's it! I thank people for clips I don't even like! I'm thanking them for making the effort as much as for the clip itself! Even if it's only two seconds of effort! Instead you want to be TMF cop. Ok, so I'll play that game with you!

FACT: someone who posted lots and lots of clips ain't going to do it anymore and you're one of the reasons. Period! Don't be mad at me about it! It wasn't me who done it! Sorry if I prefer to have the person who posts the clips more than the entitled trolls and the ingrates. Myself? I could play it both ways but I prefer the former over the latter. C'mon, man, don't you? Even you know I'm right.

If you want to argue with me incessantly about this, PM me, enough with this thread already.

lmao you personally attack someone in several comments and act like I'm the one overreacting. And I'm so very sure you only read the last paragraph. Not the rest that identifies why exactly your comments in this thread were totally hypocritical. And you continue to ignore simple facts like the one that people have been letting other users know certain threads are reposts for years now. Over a decade. What I know is that telling someone something is a repost doesn't make me an ingrate or a troll. If someone has the combination of a huge ego and thin skin that they would altogether stop posting material because someone pointed out what they posted wasn't that great (not me by the way) or was a repost then they have bigger problems going on. What I know is that you're full of yourself and that you obviously know you were in the wrong here hence your backtracking and ignoring what I wrote.

No, I'm not PMing you. If you want to speak to me you can do it publicly in this thread so people can see how big of a hypocrite you're being. If not then good riddance.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back