• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF and my part in it

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
*checks post count*

....holy fuck

Greetings, it is I TMFs resident cool guy and Holy shit I almost have 2000 posts!
Its really strange to think that I have said almost 2000 different things over a course of a mere year. Although its not near the level of my TMF friends milagros post count, its still cool to me. I see alot of TMF users come and go without notice. I'm one of them as I originally joined in 2005! But its strange to think that out of the 100s if not 1000s of new members per year only a handful of them stick around and actively post on the forum. I mean there are tons of users before me or my 2005 account that came and went too but few stick around and become recognisable on this here site. I am not saying I'm on the levels of bugman, Chicago and Amish in terms of reconizablity. I'd say I crack the top 30, but I am saying its neat for me too think that out of the huge bunch of folks I both stuck around and am an active member of the TMF.
Getting back to that later thou

So with almost 2000 posts you'd expect me to have contributed to the forwarding of this community right...I don't feel I have really. Let's go over some of the things I have done.

I made a few stories which were more comedic tales that featured tickling and were generally conceived as meh

I started a blog which I consistently did untill as of recently. I always get upset at myself for that "cool updates post" as if I have such a huge following with fans asking for more. It pissed me off that I made that promise of more blogs and only delivered one more. Not including the stories I published. I hate making promises I don't live up to and I should stop doing them. I just get excited when I get an idea that I make plans that i either don't have the time to do or I get bored.

My presence within the chat really started early this year and I have been a mainstay within it. Dispite its shortcomings it is a fun way to pass the time..if it's active that is people are talking.

I did that strange fetlife experiment..which was boring to do as it could and should have concluded on like the 4th day. Not to mention the bombardment of PMs from people angry that I insulated there beloved fetlife.

I made alot of threads which I have dubbed Mr.cools soapbox where I complain, brag, reflect on life and overall make threads that no one reads because who wants to read about me rambling on about shit..kinda like this

I had a stupid shtick for a month that most people hated and is thankfully forgeton. It was not really me it was more of a narrastic asshole ( sorta me ) that beat a dead horse back to life, shot it and beat it to death again. I do not blame you if you considered me a troll back then. While it was not my intention it was me trying to find my place

Then I got to personal and talked about me gangster days. To those who think that was fake, I am sad to say it was real, I still am in therapy and group sessions due to the incident. What I did not say was I kinda lived a double life. By day I acted, played games and generally had fun and by night my gangster side took in and I was one of them apart from my naval days I did not kill anyone during my time as a gangster. Obviously since I did not type as well as I do now ( I still suck thou ) and gave little background, the details without context and phrased it like some sorta tale, it is easy to see why it turned people off.

But what about now. I try to keep my past to myself and work better to express things more clearly. Going back to what I said earlier I am lucky I have the name recognising that I do. Its not known outside of her obviously. But its nice to know I am both respected and becoming a staple of the TMF I am not there yet of course but I try. Again don't take this as me saying I'm above everyone else because I'm not. Each member of this forum is held to the same standards and rules. I may be known but my voice is still one that can get lost within the 1000s upon 1000s of users. I have tried hard to get where I am today and id say I'm in the middle of the popularity chart. In not winning any lifetime achievement golden feathers, but I'm happy being a voice in the room that at least 1 person pays attention to

I've started few threads, but chime in on others. Guess you wanna be here or you don't. To borrow from another thread, and make up my own phrase, Mr. T would say "I pity the po' foo' who don't like Mr. Coo'!" (ya gotta think how he talks.....) Mr. Cool, if no one liked ya, they wouldn't respond to your threads. Keep posting - it'll take a while to meet or surpass Milagros, but I think you have a few years......

I've started few threads, but chime in on others. Guess you wanna be here or you don't. To borrow from another thread, and make up my own phrase, Mr. T would say "I pity the po' foo' who don't like Mr. Coo'!" (ya gotta think how he talks.....) Mr. Cool, if no one liked ya, they wouldn't respond to your threads. Keep posting - it'll take a while to meet or surpass Milagros, but I think you have a few years......

Thanks

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back