• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any guys in a relationship w/ gals who love tickling other gals?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I just posted a little vid in the mainstream videos section of a girl who (in my opinion) might be a tickler, and it prompted me to ask...

To me, being in a relationship with a girl who was into other girls' feet and/or tickling would be so damn fun, and it's never happened to me. Is it just too rare to find a gal with this particular kink? I'm talking more than a gal that will tickle another to make you happy, guys (although they are gold as well). I mean one who would get wet if you're holding another girl down while your girl tickles her.

Imagine the fun... jointly planning to attack other girls... seeing a pretty pair of feet and your eyes instantly meet.. the possibilities are endless.

Of course, you both would have to be confident and comfortable in your relationship to avoid jealousy, and the shared fetish would not exclude a normal sexual relation (whatever that is) but... wow.

So are there any couples here that have this shared fetish? I'd like to hear if it's as wonderful as it seems it would be.

I'm pansexual I've played with and have had sex with women while my husband watched or participated. LOL I don't think he's ever had a problem with it or I've never heard him complain. I know at one of his older jobs where he worked for a union he would even brag to his co-workers about it. I also am a switch when it comes to tickle play and foot play. He doesn't really have a foot fetish or much of a tickle fetish, but he does get turned on watching me play with other women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back