• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: At the Boss' Villa -- I

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
After they returned from the business tour, both James instantly had to get involved with hectic business activity. Being away from office for the few days meant a lot of work had piled up on Monday. Radhika had to stay over-time for few days as well, to help him with the work. After three days, they had managed to bring the work under control. On Thursday, James had to travel to a client’s office in the city, and Radhika had to handle his work from office all by herself. Finally, Friday was a relaxed day, with not having much to do. It being a Friday, everyone was wearing casuals. Radhika had come dressed in
http://images2.chictopia.com/photos...hoies-skirt-sky-blue-chambray-gap-top_400.jpg

James himself was wearing a tee and three-quarter pants. It was 3 pm, and work for the week was winding down. After quite a while, James found time to talk casually to his assistant.

“So Radhika, how did you find last week’s business trip?”

“Ohh it was great. I got so much to learn. I hope I did well? It was my first meeting of that scale”

“You’ll pick it all up in time and there will be lots more trips away like that. You did really well for your first time and you really helped me out a lot” James smiled.

“I am glad I could be of help” Radhika replied as she began switched her laptop off

“What did you enjoy the most?”

“Umm well, everything haha. From attending meetings with clients to assisting you in such huge project work.”

“And the night activities?” James teased

“Yeah those too” Radhika giggled

“They were the best bit if you ask me” James teased more

“Well, obviously it had to be” Radhika grinned at him

“I miss the freedom we had on the evenings”

“Well, not like we don’t do anything in office” Radhika replied with a pouty smile, she knew where this was heading.

“That is true, but it’s not as private as the trip away. So tell me, do you like being tickled more after the trip?”

“Haha yeah, that must be the most tickly trip I have ever had. I must say you are really good at tickling”

“That’s good, and you’re a really ticklish person and lots of fun to tickle” James smiled “So what did you like best about the tickling?”

“How it tickles so much” Radhika chuckled as she spoke “You really know how to make tickling torturous but fun for me”

“Great, that’s exactly what I was going for”

“I see”

“I love the feeling of control and how excited tickling you gets me”

“Looks like you’ve been making some plans”

“Well, I didn’t. But I could make one if you don’t have any. Maybe we could go to my place?” James asked.

“Hmm, I don’t have much to do, and it’s going to be evening soon. So why not!”

“Alright then. Let’s get moving!”

James shut his desktop off, and Radhika put her laptop in her drawer. After wrapping things up, they both decided to leave by 4pm, and went to the parking lot where James had parked his car, and soon they were driving to his place.

“So what do you like about tickling and where do you like to tickle me the most?” Radhika enquired with a smile

“I love the feeling of control and how excited tickling you gets me haha….I like tickling you all over really, but I especially like to get those sexy feet of yours. Would love to get my brush on those”

“What brush?” Radhika grinned “I am curious now”

“Ohh I have a whole bunch of tickling tools at home and brushes are a part of those tools. They just increase the intensity of the tickling”

“Hahahahaha that sounds scarily exciting. Would be fun to try”

“Well, we surely will”

Radhika was smiling widely already “So do you have a thing for young women?”

“I wouldn’t say I have a thing for young women, I just find women like you incredibly sexy and lots of fun to tickle. I’ve tickled older women as well haha”

“Hahaha alright….”

“What about you? Do you have a thing for older men?”

“Hmmm you could say that. They have to be real men though”

“Real men?”

“Haha like real, dominant, virile, horny men” Radhika giggled.

“Aah well so you mean men like me”

“Hahaha yeah you do fall in that category. I am not exactly looking for romantic relationships right now. So some casual sex is great. Regular casual sex”

“Oh me either. Regular casual sex with tickling is what I am after now”

“Hahaha yeah tickling…...that applies to me too now”

“That’s great! I am looking for someone who I can call when I am horny and who would let me tickle them and fuck them”

“Hmmm, seems like just the kind of woman I can be” Radhika laughed

“Take for example a day like today, these talks are getting me all hot, and I just want to be able to get some action going”

“Hahaha is that so?” Radhika grinned as she looked down at James pants “Quite a visible bulge there”

“Hmm very” James looked down and laughed

“Looks like I am going to be in tickle trouble very soon” Radhika gave him a teasing smile.

Soon they arrived at James’ villa and James pushed the code to enable the gate to open and let his car in. “Here we are”

“Woah!! What a villa”

“Got to show something for all the hard work” James smiled

“What are you, some king or something?”

“Come on I’ll show you around” James led her through the main door into a large open space with a staircase heading up to the first floor. There was a lounge outside the back which looked on to the pool and rear garden.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...XpCMXpQ0HlO6VHVstBDtAK0A0Vwk3qn_WguPSSad2sabg

“You are fucking rich”

“Thanks, I do alright though”

“There’s so many different places to have sex in your villa hahaha”

“Haha well, surely if you insist”

“This place must have witnessed a lot of laughter, isn’t it?” Radhika was really impressed by the sight of the villa and she was already getting just a bit wet thinking about the possibilities.

“Well, if you won’t mind, it might get to right now”

“Ohh well, why not! I am eager to see your tools as well”

“Alright then. Make yourself comfortable” James pointed to a large L-shaped sofa in the lounge area “I’ll be back in a moment”

“Sure” Radhika said as she sat herself on the sofa, and James went upstairs into a room. Soon, he came back down with a large black bag, and noticed Radhika sitting on the sofa wearing https://i.pinimg.com/736x/57/58/7a/...9df7--bra-and-panty-sets-bras-and-panties.jpg

“Looks like someone is quite eager!”

“Hahaha well, I just thought I’d be in the right uniform” Radhika giggled as James brought the bag and placed it on the table.

“Surely it’s a nice uniform. Go ahead and see what’s inside the bag!”

“Alright” Radhika excitedly opened the zip of the bag, and soon, she was staring at an entire collection of different feathers, paint-brushes, pinwheels, electric toothbrushes, a round-toothed hairbrush, and few more items.

“Woaaahahahahaha that is quite a collection!” James just looked on

“Am I going to be tickled by all these tools? Looks like my prediction is true! I am going to be in tickle trouble soon!”

“Well, of course you are” James said as he retrieved a long, soft feather from the bag.

“Oooh hahaha is that real?”

“This one is. Why don’t you sit with your legs on the couch?”

Radhika did as James instructed, resting her back and letting her legs on the longer side of the sofa, while James moved towards the other side of the L-shape, holding the feather in his hand.

“Ready?”

“Sure” Radhika was feeling giggly already.

“Now I want you to raise your hands up”

Radhika did as he said, crossing her hands above her head, leaving all her tickle spots totally vulnerable to tickling that was soon going to ensue. James gently but firmly gripped her hands in his large palm and pinned them above her head on to the large backrest, and touched the tip of the feather on her right elbow, slowly dragging it towards her underarm. Radhika immediately gritted her jaws, it had begun to tickle instantly, but just enough to not get her laughing. James casually kept gliding the feather up and down, tracing her sensitive inner arms. After every few strokes, he would switch arms, keeping Radhika off-track. For several minutes, she had a tickled grin on her face, while she kept trying to prevent the giggles from escaping. James was watching her tummy as it tried to contain her laughter, and ever so casually, he brought the feather down and began to move it in a random pattern on her bare belly. Within a moment, Radhika’s defiance was over, as she exploded into a fit of loud giggles.

“Damn it hehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika just couldn’t contain herself anymore, as James kept grazing the feather all over her belly. He particularly focused on the highly ticklish area of her lower belly. At times he would just drag the tip of the feather from side to side, and at times he would press it down and trace the length of her pantyline, as Radhika’s laughter grew more frantic. He kept it up for a while, before deciding that she needed a break, by which time Radhika had laughed for several minutes.

“Omg hahahaha I was almost preparing myself to have the feather inside my armpits very soon, but on the belly it tickled like crazy too” Radhika said as he freed her hands, which she brought down instantly.

“Well, even I was planning to, but then I thought I might surprise you a bit”

“Hahaha well, it truly did. I must say I just wasn’t ready to receive it on my belly and the moment I felt the feather, I lost it completely”

“I could see that” James smiled “Now time for the original plan” James said as he picked another similar feather in his other hand. “I want you to hold your hands up and not bring them down”

“Gosh this is going to be so difficult” Radhika said as she raised her hands up “This way?”

“Yes” James said as he touched the feathers in the centres of her hollows, and began tracing small circles in them.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha “ Radhika instantly erupted in hysterical laughter as she felt an intense tickling sensation in her underarms. Within moments, her hands had involuntarily come down, trapping the feathers under them.

“Hey, that’s not fair” James teased as he let go of the feathers, which stayed trapped in Radhika’s closed armpits.

“I cannot help it hahaha those feathers tickle like crazy” Radhika looked at him with a wide grin.

“Try it again” James said as he held the feathers’ quills again. Radhika lifted her hands up again, knowing it was only a matter of seconds before her hands would come down once the feathers start tickling her.

“Here we go again” James taunted as he began gliding the feathers up and down across her bare, ticklish armpits, causing her to throw her head back in laughter.

“Oooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn it hahahahahahahaahaha it tickles so much hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika’s hands had come down half-way, but James was trying to make the most of the time she could keep her hands up by repeatedly gliding the feathers in and out of her armpits. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika finally brought her hands down, this time James had pulled the feathers away, as she gradually caught her breath.

“Let’s do it again” Radhika said as she raised her hands up again, folding them at the elbows so that her underarms were taut and totally vulnerable. James was only too happy to comply, as he touched the feathers above her underarms and dragged the entire length of the feathers down across her soft hollows, causing a fresh explosion of laughter. This time, after every stroke, James would lift the feather before another stroke, hence Radhika could keep her hands up despite it tickling her severely. Each stroke would cause her to laugh out loudly, and almost bring her hands down, but once James lifted the feathers, she could just about recover and keep her hands back up before she would feel yet another tickly stroke of the feathers in her underarms. Soon, James could hold himself back no more, and he went back to tracing random patterns with the feather tips in the centres of her hollows, and with seconds, her hands were down, while she still sat back, giggling at James.

“The feathers tickle like crazy” Radhika managed to say as she was still giggling.

“Of course they do, that’s why I keep them in my collection” James said as he took off his shirt. “Next I am going to tickle my favorite part” James said as he moved to the other end with the feathers where Radhika’s feet were.

“Ready to have your feet tickled?” James mocked her.

“Oh my, you really go crazy while tickling my feet”

“Of course I do. Do you mind it?”

“Not at all haha! I wouldn’t have it any other way”

“Nice to hear that. Spread your toes, will you?”

Radhika spread her toes wide, and James inserted a feather each between her big toes and second toes, and began pulling them towards him.

“Oooooooooo okayyyy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika began giggling loudly as she closed her toes to trap the feathers, looking at James with a wide-eyed grin. James stared back at her, still holding the quills in his hands, as he felt her toes open again, to allow him to drag the feathers once more, causing her to giggle ticklishly. One by one, he went about putting the feathers between different toes and dragging them. Several times Radhika would involuntarily close her toes as she felt tickled, but she would immediately spread them open again, to allow James to tickle her more. By the time James decided to stop, it was several minutes getting the feathers between her toes and causing a maddening, soft tickling sensation between them.

After Radhika was breathing more easily after a little break, he kept the feathers down. “So which tool do you want to be tickled by next?” James asked Radhika, goading her to make the choice of tool. Radhika looked into the bag, and she could only admire the carefully chosen collection. She pulled out an electric toothbrush and held it in her hands, and switched it on and off a couple of times, before looking at James.

“How do you tickle with this?”

“Allow me to show you” James said as he took the toothbrush from her. Next, he made her cross her legs at her ankles, placing a soft pillow between her ankles, her left foot placed above her right. Then with one hand, he pressed her legs down gently, and turning the toothbrush on, touched the whirring bristles on her right heel, slowly dragging the brush up across the centres of her feet.

“Oh my gaawhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha noooo hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahhahahaha” Radhika was thrown into ticklish agony once more. She desperately tried to move her foot away, but no matter how much she moved it, the brush continued to land on her bare sole, tickling her immensely. James would randomly switch between the left and the right sole, gliding the brush in random patterns over her high arches, insteps, centres of soles. What truly got her to go crazy was when James focused on her toes and the soft skin under them on the balls of her feet.

“Stahahahahahahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not there hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” James was worked up due to the tickling and he was finding it difficult to show any mercy on Radhika’s feet. Finally he decided that it was time to give Radhika another break.

“Ohhh my god hahahahahahaha what was that!” Radhika was heaving, she had been truly tickled.

“You chose the electric toothbrush and asked me how I tickle with it” James taunted her.

“Hahaha you can be truly mean at times”

“I don’t think you have a problem with that” James smiled at her. He was visibly hard.

“Ummmm. How much mean can you be?” Radhika teased back. She wanted James to be aroused beyond control, and she knew what feet tickling did to him.

“Let me show you” James placed the toothbrush back inside the bag and pulled out a flat, wooden hairbrush with rounded bristles. Next he took the pillow between Radhika’s legs away and placed it below them. Then he held her left ankle in his hand firmly, and without a warning, began to vigorously rub the brush on her bare left sole.

Radhika let out a loud scream, and dissolved into insane laughter

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She squirmed and twisted on the sofa, at times collapsing to a side, but James kept up the totally merciless tickling. Whenever Radhika’s other leg would come close to pushing the tickling hand away, he would catch hold of the other leg and switch the tickling on to the other foot. One by one, Radhika’s feet kept getting trapped down and getting a savage tickling with the hairbrush. Radhika was by now beating the sofa with her hands, urging desperately for James to stop, but her pleas kept getting drowned in the continuous laughter that kept pouring out of her as James was in no mood to listen. After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped, and Radhika held a hand to her face, as she could still feel the remnants of the tickling sensations on her feet, causing her to break out into giggles every few seconds.

“That was evil” Radhika grinned at James as he put the hairbrush back in the bag.

“That's how the hairbrush tickles”

“Could you be as evil with this?” Radhika held his throbbing cock through his pants, squeezing it.

“You can bet” James let out a grunt as he spoke.

“I’d like to find out” Radhika said as she proceeded to unhook her bra and take it out. James himself pulled his pants down, leaving himself in his underwear. Radhika proceeded to take off her panties. She was desperately aroused herself.

James then picked a tiny feather from the bag and sat beside her. Slowly, he began to tease her left nipple with just the tip of the soft feather. Radhika gave out a loud gasp as her sensitive nipple very quickly became hard. Realising this, James switched to the other nipple, gliding the feather tip in circular motion over the areola and nipple tip, causing it to stiffen as well. Radhika had by now closed her eyes, and the teasing of her bare nipples had caused her to get incredibly wet. James erection was pushing hard at his underwear, trying to push itself out.

Radhika slid her hànd inside his underwear, grabbing at the hard cock inside and moving it out of the underwear. His cock throbbed as it felt her warm palms gripping it gently as she began stroking it up and down slowly. At times, she would tighten her grip around its base and gently massage the lower tip with her thumb, causing James to lose his breath with a surge of horniness. “I think it is ready to fuck” Radhika gave a lustful smile as she continued her slow teasing of his cock.

James was already impatient by now. He made Radhika lie down towards an edge of the sofa. Lying on her back, Radhika placed one leg on top of the backrest and the other on the floor below, spreading them wide open. James moved himself to the edge between her legs, as he watched her wet pussy lips spread open. With a finger, he began to gently massage her pussy. Radhika’s back arched up when she felt the finger, and she began moaning when his finger began to lightly tease the base of her clit. “Oooooooo yeaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm feels gooood aaaaaaaah* Radhika bit her lip as the finger caused her to feel an extremely pleasurable sensation. James skillfully teased her clit with just the right amount of pace and pressure to keep her burning with lust but not pushing her over the edge. Finally she could wait no more “Ooooooooooo omg aaaaaah fuck me now”

James slowed down the stroking of her clit, and holding his huge cock in his hand, positioned it at the entrance of her pussy lips, and eased himself into her. “Yessssssssssssss aaaaaaah” Radhika lifted her ass up to get his cock in, as her urge was difficult to suppress anymore.

James held her upper leg, pinning it down as he began to give her a good pounding. His cock had been hard for a long while now, and he was filled with raw animal lust.

“Aaaaaaah yessssssssssssss more more aaaaaaaaaaaah” Radhika kept egging him on, as his thick cock kept disappearing in her pussy again and again, sending extreme pleasure all through her body. Her body had stiffened, as James continued to fuck her with violent thrusts. “Yessssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaah don’t stop banging aaaaaaaaaaaah feels fucking good mmmmmmmmm fuck harder aaaaaaaaah yes yes this way” Radhika was moaning loudly all through the rough sex. With each thrust, her body would move down into the sofa cushion. Finally after a series of deep thrusts, they both finally orgasmed.

James moved his cock out of her pussy “Fuck yes”

“I should be here more often haha”

“Yes, you should”

“Hopefully soon” Radhika got up from the sofa and began to collect her clothes. The sun has set and it was dark now. What was sure was she would have frequent visits to her boss’ villa.

This is hard-core Punjab Tickling. None the less very regaling as it happens to be M/F.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun place to work!! Would love to explore your perfect underarms!! Nice lingerie too ;)

Everything a foot and tickle fetishist could want here. Loved the addition of the nipple and boob play. I wouldn't mind some mention of Radhika in sandals again.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back