• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two ticklings.

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
I was looking at some of my past stories recently, and noticed Milagros317 had asked me a question that I somehow missed. A story I posted at New Years about a year and a half ago about me being tickled silly at a party, I also mentioned I saw my hubby tickling another woman at the same party but gave no details. So this is for Milagros317.
After me being tickled to insanity, I walked into the living room to see my hubby tickling a woman. She was in her early 50's, attractive, wearing a blue dress and dark sheer nylons. She was actually an acquaintance of ours. By this time most of the guests were in the kitchen drinking and snacking. Hubby had her on the sofa tickling up and down her sides, she was laughing quite heartily, wiggling, and saying "I'm ticklish, I'm ticklish HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH". He then turned around and trapped her legs and started tickling her feet. She begged "NO NO, NOT MY FEET!" He kept running his fingers up and down her soles as she went into hysterical laughter, pounding her head into a pillow. This went on for about 2-3 minutes when he finally let up, leaving her a giggling mess. She called him a devil and said "god I'm so ticklish!" She got up, straightened her dress and went into the kitchen to join the others.
The second story was more recent, last weekend. Hubby and I went out for dinner to a nice restaurant, i wore a red dress with sheer charcoal nylons(his favorite) and red pumps. After dinner, he suggested we go for a drive to the lake before heading home. We parked in a far corner and chatted for a while about his work, my work, family, etc.
Then he pats his lap and says "put your feet up here".
Me: why?
Him: Just do it.
Me What are you gonna do?
Him: nothing, just do it.
I swing my legs up, put my feet in his lap, loosens my pumps and runs his finger up and down my sole.
Me:"Gaaaaahahahahahaha".
Him:"Whats wrong?"
Me: "Geeeeheeheeheehee you're tickling me, you know I'm ticklish!"
Him: "Do I?" He starts wigggling his fingers up and down my soles, under my toes.
Me: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH " BABY STOP STOP!"
He keeps tickling my feet for several minutes as I squirm, wiggle, laugh hysterically, smack the dash, scrape the seat......
Him: "coochie coochie coo".
Me: "NO NO NO NOT THAT, YOUR KILLING ME, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"
He finally stops, puts my pumps back on and starts the car, drives off.
Me: OMG, I can't believe you did that!"
Him: "Hehehe yes you can, you knew I would."
I was quiet the rest of the way home, mostly to catch my breath.

Thank you for noticing my question and for posting the two new stories! :feets:

Thank you for the stories. They are awesome. Something dreams are made of.

He is one lucky man!! You are an amazing woman!!!

I sure would love to hear more stories from you. You are quite the lady.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back