• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling guys in New Jersey

Yanks129

TMF Master
I'm a straight guy looking to tickle guys. I've always wanted to tickle a guy. If your from south Jersey or in New Jersey. Message me if you're interested

I can't take being tickled too ticklish
I have to be tied down . I luv it but can't take it unless tied down

Ticklish in NJ

I'm interested and very ticklish. located in Union County NJ. If interested let me know.

I've never understood the m/m tickling. Is it a sexual thing???

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think that would depend on what the individuals are seeking at that time. Personally, yeah its a sexual thing for me and I'd like to share that with someone. How about for you? What's it like for you when you tickle women? Is it always sexual or are there other components to the desire?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think that would depend on what the individuals are seeking at that time. Personally, yeah its a sexual thing for me and I'd like to share that with someone. How about for you? What's it like for you when you tickle women? Is it always sexual or are there other components to the desire?

For me I find it sexual. I like m/m tickling and m/f tickling

I don't like people tell me in weird for liking male tickling

I don't get nothing sexual from it. Why do u guys get turned on by tickling other men

okay cool if you don't get anything sexual from it. But can you tell me why you like tickling girls? I'm genuinely curious. as for me, I'm gay. I get turned on by guys in general. Tickling guys is fun for me and has always turned me on. It's just the way I'm wired.

I live in NEPA but work in New Jersey. I’m a 37 married straight male but have always had a strong fantasy of being tied naked and tickled by another man. I am a total tickle virgin but I always find myself having a strong urge to be tied and tickled by another man and slowly edged too. I would love a male tickled party to get to hangout and talk about it and have my feet handled and played with before being tied and tickled.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back