• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation time.

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
I made it home a few hours ago. I go back out on the road next Wednesday. What are you doing for vacation Zod? Well, I am going to drive to Danbury, CT for a scale model contest that takes place Friday and Saturday. This is what I am entering.ez21.JPG

Very nice tank, my friend. :tank:
Enjoy your vacation and I hope that you win the contest. :D

Nice model, Zod. But what is this thing you call "vacation"? Think I've heard the term in the past, but don't remember what it means......

Nice model, Zod. But what is this thing you call "vacation"? Think I've heard the term in the past, but don't remember what it means......
At my past trucking company, I would get a paid one week vacation. But, I would not be allowed to take more than four days off.

Have fun up in Connecticut and hope you win an award for your tank.

BTW: What is the name and country of your tank?

Have fun up in Connecticut and hope you win an award for your tank.

BTW: What is the name and country of your tank?

It's an M4A3E8 Sherman. The markings are gron an anime series called Girls und Panzer. Saunders School is what this is from.

Very cool tank my friend. :cool: Good luck in the contest and I hope you win. Have a great vacation as well. :yourock:

It's back to grinding gears. Did you win a prize for your tank?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back