• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smoke Break (M/F)

It is very interesting to see an author's style bloom. In your case, it feels great that we get to read your personality through your comics, that they start to breathe a life of their own. I love your sense of humor and how it transpires through your work. Visually your style was already very much affirmed, but now it's the story, the dialogue, the scenes themselves that are becoming increasingly unique.

And I must say, I enjoy your brand of humor tremendously~ That "I am sorry to inconvenience you" really had me laugh just as heartily as your pretty victim.

By the way, I've never held a brush in this unconventional way; do you have a better grip this way? Is that something from your personal experience? Just curious ;)

Last edited:
It is very interesting to see an author's style bloom. In your case, it feels great that we get to read your personality through your comics, that they start to breathe a life of their own. I love your sense of humor and how it transpires through your work. Visually your style was already very much affirmed, but now it's the story, the dialogue, the scenes themselves that are becoming increasingly unique.

And I must say, I enjoy your band of humor tremendously~ That "I am sorry to inconvenience you" really had me laugh just as heartily as your pretty victim.

By the way, I've never held a brush in this unconventional way; do you have a better grip this way? Is that something from your personal experience? Just curious ;)

Hey thanks! I'm glad the dialogue is coming across ok! I'm very new to the whole speech bubble thing and the program I use to do it with is super frustrating... I've read my fair share of comics in the past, but they are always more "action-y" and with this I'm not sure how to capture the subtleties of talking and laughing...

I really hope you end up liking the comic... it is a bit more dialogue heavy than other erotic comics that I've read but I think it plays out ok because I chose to go with bigger frames and less of them per page, so in the end the dialogue helps round out the more detailed picture I can fit in the larger frame. I also have some surprises in store still, so I'm pretty excited to see what everybody thinks. I didn't really get a feeling that the last panel I posted worked so well, but I think I just need to embrace some of the things I do and the way I draw (render, sketch, outline, ink, color, shading) because I eventually want to hit a stride and refine the small things for the sake of the overall comic... if that makes sense.

And yes, I've found that holding the brush at the top right in the middle has a totally different effect than by the handle. For instance, putting the pressure there allows you to evenly distribute the pressure from the center bristles out which is super effective when you are barely pushing it against the foot and making circular motions with it. Ironically, it's explained on like page 6 so there you go! I'll post that up soon enough. I'm thinking of doing 3 pages at a time.

Hey thanks! I'm glad the dialogue is coming across ok! I'm very new to the whole speech bubble thing and the program I use to do it with is super frustrating... I've read my fair share of comics in the past, but they are always more "action-y" and with this I'm not sure how to capture the subtleties of talking and laughing...

I really hope you end up liking the comic... it is a bit more dialogue heavy than other erotic comics that I've read but I think it plays out ok because I chose to go with bigger frames and less of them per page, so in the end the dialogue helps round out the more detailed picture I can fit in the larger frame. I also have some surprises in store still, so I'm pretty excited to see what everybody thinks. I didn't really get a feeling that the last panel I posted worked so well, but I think I just need to embrace some of the things I do and the way I draw (render, sketch, outline, ink, color, shading) because I eventually want to hit a stride and refine the small things for the sake of the overall comic... if that makes sense.

I am sure I will love the comic! In fact, I cannot wait to see it :xpulcy: And you totally make sense, in spite of the technical jargon, haha ;)

And yes, I've found that holding the brush at the top right in the middle has a totally different effect than by the handle. For instance, putting the pressure there allows you to evenly distribute the pressure from the center bristles out which is super effective when you are barely pushing it against the foot and making circular motions with it. Ironically, it's explained on like page 6 so there you go! I'll post that up soon enough. I'm thinking of doing 3 pages at a time.

Wow, interesting! You got me pretty excited about this; I cannot wait to try! Although it won't happen too soon, cause my wife absolutely HATES the dreaded hairbrush. Gonna need much negotiation, lol :p I bought one here in China which looks like it has been designed for tickling. It is all made of carved wood, bristles included, the latter of which are mounted on an air cushion of sorts. I cannot go more than ten seconds straight without her begging for mercy :devil:

At least she lets you tickle her. You still got me beat haha.

At least she lets you tickle her. You still got me beat haha.

Lol it's no competition :blaugh:

Although I'd be damned if I ever married a girl who does not like tickling. I mean, it is arguably not the best criterion to pick life partners, but nevertheless tickling is too big a part of my life to be overlooked. I am always surprised to hear that people here sometimes see things differently. After all, one has to be pretty passionate about tickling to be here.

I do not want to derail your thread though. Maybe we can continue on that topic via PMs? ;)

Lovely! I think you nailed the facial expressions on this one. I only hope that the guy taking a smoke break was tickling her upper body before stepping out, because whoever she is, she really seems to deserve the full package. :)

Lovely! I think you nailed the facial expressions on this one. I only hope that the guy taking a smoke break was tickling her upper body before stepping out, because whoever she is, she really seems to deserve the full package. :)

Thanks! That feedback means a lot to me! I've been really working on faces... in fact, it's a constant theme of what people have said is the weakest points of what I've posted in the past... And yes, this girl does end up getting the full package, as you put it. She's (I think not surprisingly) one of the primary characters, and in fact the one doing the narration in at least chapter 1.

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks dude! As always, I appreciate you taking the time. :)

I love this. The art is great but the cool, matter of fact attitude of the 'lers is perfect and perfectly portrayed. Her annoyed and somewhat incredulous response caps it off delightfully. Well done indeed!

I love this. The art is great but the cool, matter of fact attitude of the 'lers is perfect and perfectly portrayed. Her annoyed and somewhat incredulous response caps it off delightfully. Well done indeed!

Oh wow thank you! I really appreciate that feedback! You are a master of expression and attitude yourself, and I really appreciate the encouragement! Haha, I was hoping it would come off as a good stark contrast :)

Good stuff buddy. I love the sulking response of the tickler. LMAO.

B

Hey dude thanks! I'm really, glad you enjoyed it! I was going for torture-funny haha...

I really enjoyed this comic! I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened this one up... I find the concept of the moments in-between tickling to be really interesting. You know, the ticklee is gasping for air while the tickler(s) are planning what to do next. I love your work. It's diabolical.

This is fantastic. The quality of the artwork and the way you convey the emotion of the participants is perfect and for me, this is the key to good storytelling through imagery. Even in professionally produced comics I see a lot of great artwork which doesn't really work to advance the story without captions, speech bubbles and thought boxes.

I'll be looking out for more of your work. This really is outstanding.

I really enjoyed this comic! I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened this one up... I find the concept of the moments in-between tickling to be really interesting. You know, the ticklee is gasping for air while the tickler(s) are planning what to do next. I love your work. It's diabolical.

Ha! Thank you! I like those parts, also! I think that the in-between stuff really makes the story. This was really just a trash panel... I have the rest, but my Wacom broke before I finished coloring them and now I have just an iPad so I haven’t finished it, yet. I’ll post them up eventually...

You're fast becoming one of the best artists going around.
Keep up the good work! :hysteriatrain:

Wow! That’s quite the compliment! Not sure I’m deserving, but thank you! I certainly do appreciate it, I’m just happy to share what I love :)

Brilliant artwork! I love the look and feel of your style, it's great. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much! I’m still working on it lol, but I think it’s getting refined

Great drawing!

Thanks, dude!

This is fantastic. The quality of the artwork and the way you convey the emotion of the participants is perfect and for me, this is the key to good storytelling through imagery. Even in professionally produced comics I see a lot of great artwork which doesn't really work to advance the story without captions, speech bubbles and thought boxes.

I'll be looking out for more of your work. This really is outstanding.

Hey thank you! I’m a big fan of narrative, so hopefully what I’ve been working on lately will convey that. I like one odd pics, also, but I hope to eventually produce something with a running narrative that deserves to stand amongst the greats here. Thank you for the encouragement and the kind words, it does mean a lot!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back