• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teachers cover (f) for sports-lesson

Dr6tickle

TMF Expert
Long time ago, I was 18 yo and had my last year at school in Germany.

An accident during a sportslesson (football-match) with our sportscoach caused a broken finger by me and I was not allowed to do the regular sports. My teacher hadn´t so much luck and broke his hand. He was ill and we got a substitute. This was a classic lady, in the middle of the 40´s, short black hair and a very well trained shape. Misses Hellmann.

We were told, she was a former gymnast. And she showed us some exercises & everytime she was barefoot. I tell you, for I have to be there but not allowed to make sports, I had thousands of best views to her soles !
For she was stretching her toes the soles always were wrinkled. I was happy to wear normal clothes, so my hard-on was hidden ;-)

Next week she shows us climbing up a rope (hanging down from ceiling) and I had to fix the rope – with her soles right before my face. Heaven ! So close I could smell her feet ! When she get down, I stretched some fingers in the wright moment and gave her a little tickle. She pulled her leg away and looked at me with bright eyes.

Next highlight in the other week: sit-ups for two (minimum 50 times to do...)
Means one ist on his back, the other ist standing and holding up the ankles….
So class was starting and Misses Hellmann also doing the exercise.

Everytime she was coming up, she looked at me and smiled.
I felt like invited to do this: I changed my hand, to raise the heels with the healthy hand and the "hurt-finger-hand" was free. I think Misses Hellmann thought I was getting tired and didn´t expect my attack.
I slowly scratched with the taped fingers from the heels to the toes and received a gently shriek. She instantly stopped, cross-legged and whisperd:
„Hey what´s that. I´m ticklish. This was on purpose ?“
I denied - when I turned I smiled for myself : jackpot !

Next class she let us have a basketball game. I was sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall, watching the match. She was walking along the line as referee, only a few yards away from me. Sometimes she was kneeling on the ground and making notices – and I could see her soles. Then she came up to me and gave me the whistle to be the referee. She took a seat nearby and sat down beside me. While she was writing, she was whipping with one foot, and that was very close to me.
So I forgot all my good behavior streching my arm and spider-tickled the whipping footsole. She kicked me and said:
„I told you, that I´m ticklish under there. Why did you do this ? You stay here after class !“

So it was the last lesson for the day, it was something like to be arrested, alone in the sportsarena. A few minutes later Misses Hellmann came in and picked me up. We went to the office. She had changed clothes, no more leisure suit, instead skirt und blouse. And a tanned pantyhose with pumps ! I had to sit an a chair and she started

„Why did you tickle my feet?“

"Sorry, that was an accident"

„Will you fool me ? Once, maybe. Twice, perhaps. Three times: NEVER!
Tell me : are you a footboy?“

„No Mam, I´m not. Really not“

„So dear, I think you like feet.
Though you try to hide it, I saw, there was a bulge in your pants when you tickled me.
I´m wright ?“

I blushed and said „No Misses Hellmann, no never. I respect you, never do this“

„So we will see, if I noticed correctly. Stand up !“
and once again "Stand up!"

I stood up and she took off her pumps, putting her legs on the desk.
Her soles facing to me!
I looked to the floor, my breath was going faster.

„Look on my feet! I said look here and watch the soles of my feet.“
I did how ordered, I felt the blood running away from my brain to the center of my body.

She teased me for about ten minutes:
„Come closer und kneel down.
Can you see my toes ? You like it when I crunch the toes, so my soles getting these wrinkles? What do you mean: shell I have a pedicure tomorrow or ist it okay ?
Can you make up your mind when I wear these shiny Pantyhose or is it better I pull them off and you see the bare soles of my feet?

" Ouuh, hope my feet are not stinky. Please smell them. - And, okay ? - Yes, I think so, they smell like babypowder, wright. I take care of them, clean everytime, perhaps someone could unexpected come over and want´s to lick along the soles of my feet"

"Shall I wiggle my toes or shall I cross the legs. I think I cross, so you have the best view to my left foot. Can you here the noice of the nylons ? Come closer. Can you see the colour of my nail polish ? Huh, I can feel your breath on the skin of my soles."

"Stand up now !!!“

I stood up, holding my hands in front of my pants to hide the big erection I got.
She told me to took away my hands. I blushed and slowly I put down my hands, exposing the big DARK bulge in my pants… I got an orgasm, shoting my sperm out, so she could see the fluid making my pants dark at this spot.

„Get out here. We speak tomorrow“ she said and I could see her smile.

Hellmann2.jpg

What would she do with me tomorrow ?
With heart beat I went to school next day.
I met our sportscoach who said „I´m recovored, next sports-lesson we have together“

I told him that Misses Hellmann did a good job as his substitute and he said:

„Nice to hear. I give her this information later, cause she is gone. She´s a friend of mine and did me a favor. She did not regular study sports and is only a coach für gym in Berlin“

(500 mls away.... I didn´t see her anymore)

Great story and great photo! :feets:
I wish I had had a gym teacher like her. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back