• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Girlfriend to Mistress f/f INTENSE

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
From Girlfriend to Mistress

You walk in and set your purse and things down. A chill runs down your spine when you realize someone is standing behind you. Last night you were very cold towards me and made me sleep alone. Today you are going to get your punishment.

I grab your wrists and pull them behind your back. Not today I say. Call me MistressAlly. I'm going to teach you a lesson for last night. You're unsure, scared, a bit angry, but also oddly aroused. You feel the cold steel of handcuffs on each of your wrists.

“Do you like that?” I ask. You don't answer.

I get upset, I say. When I ask you a question I expect an answer. As I then forcefully grab you by your wrists and push you towards the bedroom. You get angry and start to protest. "Ally stop, this isn't funny! You're pissing me off!!" You yell at me. I say, "shut you mouth, pet" You address me as Mistress Ally. I won't tell you again. You try to dig your feet into the carpet to try to stop me from pushing you through the bedroom doorway. This is a futile attempt as I guide you by the handcuffs, like a policewoman pushing a perp towards her jail cell.

We get to the foot of the bed. You notice that I have removed all of the bedding and only the fitted sheet remains. I push you onto the mattress front first. You kick your feet at me trying to stop me but I grab your ankles and pull your pumps off. I unzip the back of your skirt and pull it down leaving you in only your blouse, panties and panty hose. You are still angry but a bit turned on as you don't know what I have planned for you.

I roll you over onto your back. You try to kick me again. You try to buck your whole body to get off the bed. You think "If I can just get on my feet, I can get away from her.

I grab the nylon rope from the left side of the bed. I wrap it around your right ankle. You're are still using your left foot/leg to try to fight me. I tie your right ankle very tightly but not painfully. I then grab your right ankle and do the same. Your legs are now spread wide on the bed.

I get on the bed behind you and lift you up to. In order to get you to help I say. It's okay pet, help me and I'll get these cuffs off of you. You oblige as the handcuffs are very uncomfortable, even though you have a pretty good idea that I will tie your wrists to the bed posts as well. I remove the handcuffs but hold both of your wrists. I ask you "are you going to be a good girl and let your mistress tie your wrists?"

You try to plead with me "Please Ally, just stop this. Lets talk about things. Last night was just a bad night." This angers me "You can't talk your way out of this!"

"You had the chance to talk last night!" You realize that there is no reasoning with me, but you also think "do I really even want her to stop?" You quietly say "Yes MistressAlly"

I hold both of your wrists with my left hand and reach for the rope. I can tell that you aren't going to fight me now. "You need to say MistressAlly louder next time, I need to be able to hear you" you then say "Yes MistressAlly"

I move from behind you still holding your right wrist. I have let your other wrist go, but it doesn't matter now as you know you aren't going anywhere. You lay down as I tightly tie your wrist to the bed post. I move to the other side and do the same to your left wrist.

You start to speak "W..what are you going to do?" You realize that was a mistake as I look at you, my eyes pierce right into you.

"What.....?" I ask.

You say "I am sorry MistressAlly"

"Don't speak out of turn do you understand me?"

"Y....yes M..mistress Ally"

"Good girl" I say, this causes you a strange feeling. You feel like you have pleased me and it makes you happy.

I walk to the foot of the bed. “You know pet, I know how ticklish you are “ As I say this I run my right index finger up the bottom of your left foot. Barely touching your nylon covered feet. The fabric lightly catching on my nail. This causes a bit of a giggle to escape you lips as a the sensation causes goosebumps to form all over your skin.

"Go ahead a laugh pet, I guarantee you won't be laughing soon"

I move to the middle of the foot of the bed and run my 2 index fingers up both your feet. This causes double the sensation as last time. You start to laugh again, but you also realize at that point what my plan is.

"No, no no no, don't tickle please please, I am sorry I swear. Anything else just no tickles, please!!'

"What...?" I say, You realize you have talked out of turn again.

"I am sorry MistressAlly” You hope it isn't too late.

You hope i'll accept you apology.

"I warned you about talking out of turn" I say sternly "You give me now choice, you obviously won't do as you're told".

You are scared now "What are you going to do?? Please Ally I didn't mean it.

"Please what?"

"Please MmmMistressAlly" you say hoping it will help your cause

You realize that your quiet timid little girlfriend is not someone you should have crossed. You had no idea that I had this in me.

I go over to the dresser and pull out one of my knee high socks. "You always liked it when I wore these, these will be perfect"

You have a good idea what my plan is and try to plead one last time. "Please Ally, I mean Mistress Ally. Please you don't have to do this, I get it. I have learned my lesson. I won't treat you like that again. I promise." As the last word escapes your mouth, I put the thick sock into your mouth and tie behind your head as a gag. "Mmmph, mmmmhh, mmmphh..."You try to speak but it sounds like complete gibberish with the sock in your mouth.

I say "Ahh much better" as I begin to walk back towards your feet. I stop, i grab each side of your blouse right near your breasts and rip it open, buttons fly in all directions exposing your black bra.

"Now you are ready" I saw as I continue back towards your feet. I ask you "Is that better pet?" "Mmmmph mmmphh".
"I am going to assume that means yes" I tease.

As I arrive back at the foot of the bed I say "Now where was I? Oh that's right" as I take my first 2 fingers on both hands and start to lightly run them up and down the bottoms of your feet. The sensation is overwhelming as you start to giggle when then turns into a laugh. But with the gag it just sounds like moans, groans and grunts.

You are in hell as you sweet shy girlfriend has you tied and gagged and is torturing you. This is not at all how you saw this day going.

I use my fingers and let them dance all over your feet lightly tickling. I start to taunt you. “OHHH your poor footsie wootsies!! What will you ever doooo “

You laugh uncontrollably. You wished now that you had never told me how ticklish you were. I show no signs of slowing. If anything I increase my pace adding in all fingers. I focus on the arch of your feet. Talking my time moving my finger tips all over the nylons on your feet.

The fabric moving slightly with my fingers. Your heart is racing and you are starting to sweat. In between laughs you try to beg me to stop. But you can't speak because of the sock.

"mmmMPhhNOooheheheaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

I start to use my nails again. Ohh you like it when I use those don't you? "I knew you would, I painted them especially for you today" I knew you would like this part.

I begin moving all 10 nails all over both feet. Catching ever so lightly on different parts on the bottom of your feet. I begin to taunt you again "kitchy kitchy kooooo!!!!!' I say rather loudly.

As I say this I focus my 2 index fingers on the middle arches of both feet. This drives you crazy. You aren't sure how much more you can handle. I start to move to your left side taking my hand away from your right foot. I start using all 10 fingers on your left foot. Tickling all over in all different direction.

I am tickling you as if I am possessed. A woman on a mission. You try to wiggle your foot away from me, but you know it's now use and it just caused to me increase the intensity.

"Where are you trying to go, little pet???" You don't want to upset your mistress more do you???

You can't control it anymore. You kick your foot around, trying to get it free. You push your toes down trying to protect your arch.I respond by using my left hand to hold them in place and tickle you harder with my right hand.

"Naughty ticklebitch, I'll show you".

You keep trying to move your foot in different ways to protect it, but it doesn't matter. My hand is holding your foot in place and you can't go anywhere.

You see me eyeing the right corner of the bed...your heart sinks. You made the mistake of tell me your right foot was your dominant / more ticklish foot...as if your left one isn't bad enough.

I say. "Don't worry pet, I know your right foot is feeling left out. I will get to it" You try to say something but you don't even know what you want to say. You want to protest, you want to tell me to leave your right foot alone. You want to tell me you're sorry, but you also want to cuss me out. Your mind is flooded with sensations, you can't think straight.

I stop ticking your foot. You have a small sense of relief. You think, maybe she is done?You then realize that I am far from it.

I grab your right foot with my left hand and pull you toes up slightly. I start to use my right hand to tickle you right under your toes. My intensity much higher than it has been since we started. As if I was saving this. I grab the stocking by the end...holding your foot...and your toes move like fish trapped in a sheer net.

“Ohh poor footsie, it felt so left out!!”. I tickle all over your right foot, using all 5 fingers. Nails slightly dragging on tight nylon, lightly catching on the fabric occasionally.

“Ohh you like the right better don't you??” I say as your face is bright red and tears are running down your cheeks taking your mascara with it.

“This fucking foot is mine. I am going to fucking tickle the shit out of this foot until you can't take it anymore, and then I will tickle it even more.”

I am relentless, I show no signs of letting up on you. My fingers dancing all over your foot, tickling, the arch, the heel everywhere. I switch from finger tips to nails then back again

You thought you knew me so well, you realize now how wrong you were. You give up on trying to wiggle your foot away, I take this opportunity to start to use all fingers. Your upper body going nuts, twisting from side to side.

I am not stopping, I am ticking the shit out of your foot. You realize this is not going to stop. My hands all over the arch, moving up and down. 10 fingers tickling all over. The tickling doesn't cause laughter anymore. I go to a medium pace...in the arch..as I force your toes back...slow and steady...
You can "hear" the nails sizzle and scritch on the nylon...

I begin to mind manipulate me..telling you, "you're going to cum....I own your foot and you!...you feel the power ...the ability I have to control your very soul with just this one helpless foot."
As I hold your toes back. My dark red nails scrape across your nylons, as the fabric moves slightly along.

“Oh pet, I think you're going to cum? You are aren't you? I fucking own you now, do you understand me? I fucking own you, your body and especially your fucking foot. Do you hear me? Do you understand??? .. You will fucking cum when I tell you to. As I said, I fucking own you now.”

As say this as I am still slowly but steadily tickling your right foot, toes pulled back, nylons stretched tight, my nails running all over your right arch. You are breathing heavy.......Sweaty.

You are like a crazed fool...laughing and moan and crying all at the same time. “mMMPhhh STTTOooppittttMMmmmStaaaaaaaaapittPllleeezzzzzzzzzze!!!!"

“I like this foot, the best I think.”.... As i tickle you more and more, causing you to once again start to try to wiggle away.

I grab you toes and pull them back once more. "I fucking told you this foot is mine? Did you not understand that??" as I start once again to move my fingers rapidly all over the arch of you right foot.
I start to use all 5 fingers, fingertips barely touch, doing a "digging" motion on your foot. Moving them erratically. I say loudly with a commanding tone.

“MY FUCKING FOOT”...."Don't ever forget that again!"

I can tell you are going to cum. I start to tickle under your toes now. fingers pushing the nylon fabric close to your skin.

I start to move to your side. I continue to use my right hand to tickle your foot. I use my left hand a start to tickle around your crotch area. Tickling you through the nylons. This causes a whole new flood of sensations.

I see your face explode....its read I can tell you're CUUUUUMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG.

I continue to tickle you as you cum. "Good pet!" I say, pleased with you. You know that from this day forward our relationship is going to be very different.

Also added to: Story Archive
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?445-ticklephehe-s-Story-Archive

thank you milagros....ticklephehe after 15 yrs on TMF is still a work in progress.

hiyazzzzzzzz ... missed your stories. Been away for a bit. Again another awesome story. I love the story told by the characters like you do. Makes me feel like I'm in the room watching or on a hidden camera watching the events unfold. Your uncanny knack of describing the tickling and the torment of the victim makes me twists in my seat just reading it. Congrats on the story archive slot too!! Living in the same state...maybe we could meet up...huh?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back