• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slut Samantha! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had been talking to Sam who told me he liked being Samantha and wanted a first time experience as a 'Slut' with a guy who would exercise control over her. Samantha sent me a photo of her dressed and the 6' accountant in his early 30's and married was appealing and I told him to report to me from work and he could change at my place. Sam arrived the following Friday night directly from the office and had him remove his loafer shoes and he did and his wearing black socks which he then removed showing his feet through sheer tights and exposed I stared at his large feet. He told me size 12's but showed me his strappy heels saying he got the patent shoes off line and after a glass of wine telling me he was my Slut' he changed in the bathroom.

Samantha appealing in light make-up, dark wig and the outfit I had seen in the photo sent to me of black leather skirt, white blouse, the black tights and heels. Telling me his wife away he was free to stay as long as wanted. Having discussed this Samantha knew to expect bondage so was secured to the bed fully dressed. I then smiled as I knelt at the end of the bed and slowly removed each strappy shoe and told her she was my dirty bitch as her feet smelled like feet and sniffed them and she instinctively tried to pull her feet away and I told her that she was mine to play with, tease and torment all night and there was no escape and lightly stroked one sole then the other making her gasp which was an immediate thrill for me.

I smiled at her as I lightly ran a finger the length of each sole seeing Samantha biting her lips to stifle her need to giggle as her squirming on the bed showed me how ticklish she was. I first using one finger and then several fingers on one foot and then the other and exploring each warm, moist foot through the sheer tights seeing soles wrinkle as toes clenched. Stroking both feet simultaneously saying her foot smell very appealing in tights worn all day. I seeing the embarrassment on her face saying my liking was male feet not female so hers of definite appeal to me being big and smelling like men's feet but in female attire and she was going to be punished for wearing tights!

Stroking under her toes drove Samantha berserk and maintained a consistent light stroking under the toes of each foot and told her she was free to laugh and doing so invite me to give her cause to enjoy herself as I relished in her feelings of vulnerability and helplessness! I persisted in slowly running one finger up and down the soles of her feet and saying her feet sweaty were lubricated naturally so my finger slid the length of the soles of her feet from her heels to her toes. Samantha having tried to fight the tickle was soon laughing and shaking her head from side to side on the pillows and I was savouring every moment spent teasing her feet and adding humiliation saying I loved the fact the feet being tickled had a rich manly scent but looked so appealing in woman's tights and teasingly stroked the soles of her feet slowly but relentlessly.

I told her an experienced tickler that I was going to take my time and enjoy torture tickling her feet and punishing Sam for wearing tights and stroked each foot from heels to toes saying both feet were so appealing and stroking under all of her toes an especially ticklish area I would be exploring I told her. I gave a short break to proceeedings during which Samantha begged me to not tickle her feet as she couldn't stand it admitting Sam being horribly ticklish and hated his feet touched. Winking I then leaned over each foot and sniffed them before massaging them as sensually as I could, feeling them up seeing this not enjoyed by her/him and saying they felt so warm, so moist that they were mine to enjoy for as long as I wanted but I really wanted them bare in all their glory!

Using scissors snipped the toe ends and peeled them down ignoring pleas and protests and in moments gagged Samantha even more vulnerable and added a blindfold saying this would intensify every sensation for my 'Tickle Slut'. I then used the feather quill on each sole in turn and as I did loving stroking along the wrinkles on each sole and then stroked under the bridge of her toes which made her laugh hysterically even gagged and told her that her laugh was so appealing as it was deep and masculine.

I stroked both soles from heels to toes and then slid the feather end in between each of her toes as she desperately tried to pull her feet away from me saying she was so ticklish and then Bzzzzz ran the revolving bristles of the sonicare the length of one foot and then the other. The electric toothbrush treatment drove her insane as she squirmed wildly as I indulged in fully exploiting her weakness, her ticklish feet! Privately I enjoying teasing the accountant's feet, feet off limits to everyone including his wife and ran a single finger slowly and deliberately methodically up and down the length of his newly bared feet resulting in her uncontrollable laughter, total torture I was thrilled to deliver relentlessly.

Then tongue teasing started and slid my tongue in between each of her toes and loved telling her how tasty they were and could not resist saying male executive feet a favourite of mine and later would prove it was his feet would be tormented in his black socks and then bare so she'd be tickled and he'd be tickled. My tongue teasing was truly tormenting and teasing as I am an experienced lickler and love using my tongue making my victims moan which they always do! Simultaneously lightly stroking the sole of a foot as I nibbled and sucked on the toes of the same foot knowing how embarrassing, humiliating and uncomfortable this was making Samantha feel.
Was I going to stop? What do you think? Samantha's feet enjoyed by me in all the ways described and then both feet socked Sam's feet mine to tease and torment and both were before socks slowly peeled off his two sweaty size 12 feet tortured with tickles and lickles. Having told me he wanted to be used and abused later a friend Geoff joined us and Samantha had her 7" dick played with manually and orally by him and endured nipple play as I made sure she squirmed having her feet tickled and lickled throughout the night!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back