• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lunch time Tickles

FTickler

This just happened.

I have this very good friend who I know from previous experiences is VERY ticklish. Especially on her feet. I was working from home and she stopped by for lunch. She sent me an IM me earlier about stopping by so I was able to plan my attack. I got a my electric toothbrush, hairbrush and a few feathers together and placed it in our spare room. We split a bottle of wine as we ate lunch. As she was getting ready to leave, she had to use the bathroom, I told her that the bathroom downstairs was not working and to use the one upstairs. I said I wanted to show her something in the spare room before she left.

We walked into the room that I want to turn it into a mancave and I told her my plan. I told her that one of the things I wanted to make this room into was a tickle room. She knew what was coming next. I pushed her down on the couch, slipped off her flats which exposed her bare feet all the while she was yelling my name and don't. She had just gotten a pedicure so her feet were super soft. I started scribbling my fingers on her soft feet, she was screaming and laughing begging me to stop. She was told me in the past that is doesn't tickle when she gets a pedicure, so I asked her "so are you sure it doesn't tickle. She replied "Yes it tickles like crazy". I said "So you lied to me and for that you must pay".

I then used the hairbrush and asked her what was worse, fingers or the brush. "The brush" she yelled, "know let me go!" After a few minutes of the brush I started using the electric toothbrush which set her over the edge. She was laughing and screaming "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT". She was jumping around so much she fell off the couch and onto the floor which put her in a more ticklish position. She couldn't fight back and was begging for me to stop. When I hit her toes she lost it. "Oh my God! Please stop!

After about 5 minutes I stopped, it took her about 10 minutes for gain her composure.

I said "Are you mad at me". She said "No I can never be mad at you and actually I kind of like it but that damn toothbrush was too much." I told her next time she is getting tied down. She said she doesn't know if she could take it.

She is a really good sport and I am looking forward to the next session.

Glad you both had such a good time! Thanks for sharing your experience here.:D

That must have been great. I will never experience that.

If and when you finally get her tied down, We expect at least pics or even better, video of it! ;)

Earlier this year but just with my fingers. She is one of the most ticklish people I have ever met.

Whatever you do don't let her go man.

Pictures of her feet

Here's a picture of her feet. Meeting her for lunch next week and I hope to have more fun with these sweet ticklish beauties!

Attachments

• RRBF.jpg
    RRBF.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 257
Here's a picture of her feet. Meeting her for lunch next week and I hope to have more fun with these sweet ticklish beauties!
You truly have all the luck

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back