• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Boy Wonder All Cracked Up (f/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
tumblr_owllpiRyLX1smn3m2o1_1280.png

Shout outs to the movie for being shit. But it gave me the idea!

----------

“Face it sugar, I got somethin you want and you sure as shootin got somethin I want. So be a good boy and maybe mama will give you a cookie~”

The side kick turned hero thought about it for a second. He needed that info on Ivy…. sure why not? Could be fun! He smiled back at Harley.

“The things I do for this city…”

The curvy blond leaned in close"

“I’m taking that as a yes.~”

—————-

“MFMFMFMFFFMFMMFMDMDMDMDMDMDMDMDMDDMMMFMMMOOOMOOOMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFMFMFMF”

“Coochie coochie coo Night Wig! Common! Give mama Harley some BIIIIG laughs!!!”

Nightwing had definitely read the signs wrong for what Harley had intended from him. The crazy clown continued the task she had preformed over the last three hours. A complete ticklish take down of the bucking hero’s resist as she continued her torment. Her smile growing wider as she looked down at the reck that was once robin. She scratched her nails down Grayson’s sides again and again and again. Cooing as she did so.

“Wowza! Guess you really were Robin at one point! Can’t name many guys who would be able to find them self in a situation like this! What did you think was gonna happen sugar? Huh? Huh? Huh? Tickle tickle Nighty Wig!”

The sweat drenched hero bucked and twisted as Harley’s nails again made contact with his quivering flesh. This time making landfall on the poor lad’s tender nipples. She gave them teasing little pinches and seductive skitters as his nerves lit up like fire works. To a mad woman like this curvy ex-villain it was a real site! Harley only slow down when she put her ear against Nightwing’s ball gag, waiting for his replay.

“Well? I’m waitin ticklish boy blunder!”

She giggled and then something caught her eye. A very hard something. Harley had the heaving teen practically nude at this point, save for his little tights, but it looks like those were about to rip open. She looked at it in shock but then a sadistic smile smeared across her face Looks like her play toy was going to answer after all!

Nightwing laid on the bed panting as the clown woman said nothing. She was oddly quite. He stopped sucking in air to see just where she-…… oh no. Harley said nothing as she in one movement ripped the boys tights wide open now making him as naked as the day he was born. Waving in the air throbbing hard Harley saw it. Night wig’s "Night twig". She turned back to him with a knowing smile and a little wink

“AW! So THATS what you were expecting there "Night Fig Newton”? AHAHAHAHAH!“

Dick burned red with shame as she gave his cock a dismissive flick. A girls laughter isn’t exactly what you want to hear when your dick is taken out. Multiply that feeling by this was a woman he had thrown in jail time and time again.

"I’m flattered Giggles, really but… you ain’t no Mista J. Hell you definitely ain’t no Batman. I’m looking for someone less on the ‘sensitive side’ if you catch my drift.”

She gave Grayson another wink as she tickled her finger against his pulsing tip. Driving the young man bananas. A reaction not lost on the blond bombshell. She then got up and rifled threw her draws, bending over as she did so, again giving her captive an amazing view only a few men saw before getting whacked with a mallet. He couldn’t help but get an eye fill as she swung it side to side, bending just a bit more so her panties rid up a bit father then the last time. It wasn’t until she spent an extended period of time “bending” and giggling that it dawn on him she was dragging the moment out to tease him.

“That’s right sugar get a nice eye full! It’s one of my best "ass-sets” after all…. most your gettin after all.“

Grayson struggled more and more as he felt the humiliation rush threw him. He heard the draw slam and there was Harley. Right next to the bed, waving what looked to be a makeup brush.

"Well ain’t that a TICKLE….”

She took another glance at Nightwing’s “robin” before crawling back on the bed with a dark smile on her face. The brush slowly inching towards his cock.

“Little boy wonder all grown up!”

——————-

“MMMFMMFFMFMFMFMFMMFFMFMFMFFFFFMMMMMFFFFMMFFFFFMFFFFFMFMFF”

The hero howled as Harley once again triggered another humiliating climax with the swish of her brush.

“Geez-a-loo Night wig! This bazooka of yours ain’t no laughing matter! Just how much amo you got stored up in here? Not much action lately? Haha tickle tickle tickle! Your lucky I’m reformed kiddo or you’d be in some real ticklish trouble. I’d keep you as my little giggle pet and just spend ours making this big ol dynamite stick go KABOOM! KABOOM!! KABOOOOOOM!!!!! Yeah like that sugar? Well get use to it! Cause I ain’t gonna be satisfied till yea pop at least seven times!”

Nightwing heaved and blubbered as he was drenched and humiliated. The clown was nose to nose with him with an evil smile that would haunt him forever.

“And guess what Night wig. I’ve lost count! COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!!!!”

The things he does for this city.

Who doesn't want to be tickled by Harley???

Nicely done, my friend.

B

That picture is amazingly hot! I love the way your mind works. And I agree with the consensus, who wouldn't want to be tickled b Harley? Even a, shall we say, mature fellow like me!

Love the story.
Not sure why you said the movie you got the idea from was shit, but to each their own. I'm guessing if you hated it you must have been throwing up watching the teen titans one that came out before it.
Still glad batan and harley quinn came out cause well this story came cause of it lol

Love the story.
Not sure why you said the movie you got the idea from was shit, but to each their own. I'm guessing if you hated it you must have been throwing up watching the teen titans one that came out before it.
Still glad batan and harley quinn came out cause well this story came cause of it lol

Never saw that one! I'm actually a huge fan of this D.C. Animated movies. Under the red hood is still great! Some of them have dropped off in quality as of late. Killing joke is half a great film and for some reason I don't like any of the justice league movies. But I hear this teen titans one is good!

Never saw that one! I'm actually a huge fan of this D.C. Animated movies. Under the red hood is still great! Some of them have dropped off in quality as of late. Killing joke is half a great film and for some reason I don't like any of the justice league movies. But I hear this teen titans one is good!

I'm talking about teen titans vs justice League. It was ugg. Beautiful in art work but story is ehhh. I love under the red hood that and the batman beyond movie are good times ^-^

I'm talking about teen titans vs justice League. It was ugg. Beautiful in art work but story is ehhh. I love under the red hood that and the batman beyond movie are good times ^-^

I couldn't agree more!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back