• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zipadeedoodah!

Tonks

The time has finally come, after years and years of fantisising about being group tickled it has been arranged! I have only previously been tickled for a short time by someone not into the fetish! Am bubbling over with excitement! Can anyone offer me any kind words of advice of what to expect. Am devilishly ticklish all over!

Hopefully they will hold you down securely so you can't thrash around and just lay there and lose your mind! Wish I were one of the ones tickling you! :p

Well, great news for you - hope it goes well :)

Great name by the way, inspired presumably by the Harry P character?

Being devilishly ticklish, you should firstly... brace yourself!!

Establish safe words to use at various points if you need a breather or need to stop for any other reason. Make it clear what you're prepared to do before anything actually happens. Discuss with the ticklers how you want to play it - do you want to introduce a scenario or anything or just simply submit to them.

Being group tickled will certainly test you in many ways - you'll have a whale of time I'm sure and will hopefully be blown away by being tickled by people into the fetish (as opposed to your previous ler not being into it, although don't dismiss the lers who aren't into the fetish... they are often the best ticklers!). Your brain will have a lot to cope with - different parts of body being tickled, potentially different tools being used and bits of taunting dialogue etc going on around you. Quite exhausting, you'll probably ache afterwards!

have fun :)
TTG

Thanks guys, yes have requested to be tied down, accidently kicked a guy in the face once when not fully restrained :D

Does anyone know how alcohol affects tickle play? Will it dampen or increase my sensitivity?

I'm also embarrassed about the volume of my screams/laughter! Am sure the tickler's will enjoy it but nervous what about other people staying at the hotel will think.. Will we be asked to leave if heard..??

Yes TTG, Tonks is definite inspired from HP series ;)

X

If your screams are loud enough to cause disturbance chances are you will be requested to stop or keep it down

Thanks guys, yes have requested to be tied down, accidently kicked a guy in the face once when not fully restrained :D

Does anyone know how alcohol affects tickle play? Will it dampen or increase my sensitivity?

I'm also embarrassed about the volume of my screams/laughter! Am sure the tickler's will enjoy it but nervous what about other people staying at the hotel will think.. Will we be asked to leave if heard..??

Yes TTG, Tonks is definite inspired from HP series ;)

X

Alcohol - much debate about this - don't risk it - if you're sensitive enough already, don't bother having any until afterwards - you can always try that later, but for a first session just stay sober and enjoy the default ticklishness levels.

Hotels - it's surprising how many hotels are pretty dead during the day, particularly during weekdays - depending on the time you'll be playing, you might find there's not many people around to disturb.
But yes, into the evening it gets harder - you can probably play some music just to muffle the overall noise, but screams will always draw attention. You can try a gag of course. Or lying face down into a pillow.

Another approach is to try to make contact with your immediate neighbours beforehand (similar to how you might warn your actual domestic neighbours if you were having a house party) and just tell them/leave a note saying you've got people over, it's a special weekend etc and might get a bit noisy but you'll stop everything at 10pm or something. That way, there'll be no concerns on their behalf (for your safety for example) and you'll have taken away the surprise element of them hearing the noise.

Hope that helps :)

Make sure you come back on here and tell us how it all went!

Cheers
TTG

Thanks TTG, some great advice! Will start it sober however much I'll be craving some Dutch courage! Will definitely let you know how it goes! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back