• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* BBW Gabriellas Erotic Chair Bound Tease! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
BBW Latina Gabriella loves being tickled AND being teased, so I decided to do a clip with a healthy dose of both for this sensitive and vocal ticklee. Gabriella is in the recliner with her arms above her head and her wrists securely bound. I start out by applying oil to Gabriellas underarms, and even this makes her squirm. Gabriella is a very very vocal ticklee, and she holds nothing back while I delve into those exposed underarms of hers! Occasionally delving into her ultra sensitive sides. It doesn't take long before I pull Gabriellas breast down, exposing her huge breasts which are begging to be played with. This is where the tickling becomes erotic and starts to drive Gabriella crazy! As I pinch her nipples hard while tickling her exposed underarms she moans, and giggles, and moans, and giggles, then giggles and screams with laughter before going back to moaning. Lots and lots and lots of teasing in this clip as I play with Gabriellas nipples aggressively throughtout the clip, pinching, licking, sucking, and nibbling on them while I tickle her at the same time. I also nibble and lick her ticklish neck and also nibble those exposed underarms which drives her absolutely crazy! Enjoy :)

Snip20170630_142.png

Attachments

• GabriellaChairboundTeaseTMF2.mp4
    3.3 MB
do like big ticklish girls sure lot of laughter i say is good thing .

Love her breasts and armpits, lotioning them must've felt so good!! Great reactions to the nipple play aswell ;)

BBWs are simply amazing. They make for the most beautiful women on the planet.

I logged back in after watching. All I can say and I speak for everyone by saying we want more. She is so amazingly beautiful. I love the moans and the laughter. I was tingling all over. Goshly. Lol

I logged back in after watching. All I can say and I speak for everyone by saying we want more. She is so amazingly beautiful. I love the moans and the laughter. I was tingling all over. Goshly. Lol

nice. she is wonderful indeed!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back