• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mature Pedicurists Hot Asian Feet Tickled/Nibbled! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
51 year old masked ticklee Ling is originally from China and has AMAZING size 7 feet with incredibly wrinkly soles! Ling ironically works as a pedicurist and is used to inflicting torment on ticklish feet daily. Ling is a very stern woman, and in conversation rarely smiles, but all takes is some tickling up and down her wrinkly soles to not only put a reluctant smile on her face, but makes her moan and giggle at the same time which was SO unexpected and SO hot! Ling clearly enjoys the foot tickling at times, and then without warning once I hit an especially sensitive spot, She starts to giggle but tries to hide it! I work hard and diligently to coax some seriously seriously sexy giggling and moaning from this mature lady who is clearly used to being in control. Seeing this stern mature lady surrender her soles is seriously hot! I then discover that mature pedicurist lings sensitive feet are highly susceptible to nibbling! I nibble on Lings feet while she goes crazy with nibbling, moaning and displays some of the sexiest reactions you'll see, and the fact that it is so clear that she both loves and hates it makes the clip all the more intriguing! I sprinkle in some tickling while I nibble her feet and get Ling to seriously giggle for me. The last sequence has Li in "the pose" while I nibble and tickle her feet some more! Amazing reactions from this mature ticklee. Note: This video is available on my clip store in 2 parts, part 1 focuses on the tickling, and part 2 focuses on the nibbling. Enjoy :)

DSCN2466.jpg

Mature_Asian_Lady_Feet_Broken_Full.jpg

Attachments

• BreakingMatureAsianFeetTMF1.mp4
    3.1 MB
wow some sexy cute reactions of lady that professional of giving ladys pedicures as some them are so super senstive feet but this time ling turn to get her soles tickled worshipped so on and care out a few smiles as well not be so serious make mood lot lighter love see rest of the body is ticklish as well wonderfull work maybe have lin help you join in tickling ladys soles as well as team meet partner is nice idea.

wow some sexy cute reactions of lady that professional of giving ladys pedicures as some them are so super senstive feet but this time ling turn to get her soles tickled worshipped so on and care out a few smiles as well not be so serious make mood lot lighter love see rest of the body is ticklish as well wonderfull work maybe have lin help you join in tickling ladys soles as well as team meet partner is nice idea.

Glad you liked it, thanks!

So happy to see you getting the older mature women again :) :) I love that you always find a way to psychologically break them down to get aroused from getting their feet played with like this older lady!

So happy to see you getting the older mature women again :) :) I love that you always find a way to psychologically break them down to get aroused from getting their feet played with like this older lady!

Yeah man, mature ticklish ladies are where it is at! Hopefully plenty more to come!

That's really sexy--and we all know how much I love mature women's feet!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back