• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mature Goddess Scotlands Big Beautiful Feet Tickled! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Mature goddess Scotland is dominant, as she adamantly states in her interview, and is used to being worshiped and in control always, but also bright, bubbly, friendly and eager for new kinky experiences. Goddess Scotland has never had her beautiful size 10 feet extensively tickled before, which is a shame because her feet are truly gorgeous! Not to mention SO ticklish! Goddess Scotland lapses into silent laughter not long after I tickle up and down her bare soles, and I keep up the pace, gradually making the tickling more intense and driving goddess Scotland CRAZY with giggles, snorts, and all sorts of crazy reactions. "Worship My Feet You Bitch!" she manages to say in between giggles, and at that point I know that restraints are necessary, and for the remainder of the clip her ankles are cuffed, her movement is more limited, the foot tickling is more intense and Scotland reactions to the foot tickling are amazzzing. Enjoy :)

DSCN2511.jpg

Goddess_Scotland_Foot_Tickled.jpg

Attachments

• Goddessscotlandinterviewed1.mp4
    4.6 MB
  • GoddessScotlandFootTickledTMF1.mp4
    3.1 MB
Last edited:
Love how you able to tickle all these dominant women, here is hoping you are able to do a full body tickle. Keep up the great work!

Thanks dude, I put a lot of effort into the ticklees I find and try to keep it interesting. There is a body clip! Will be released soon :)

wonderfull video of domiant lady gets take of her medicine this time and tables turn on godess scotland barefeet next is full body tickling in nude.

What size are Goddess Scotland's Feet???
Her Soles look so Soft, and her Toes Yummy!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharin
g.

Thanks dude, I put a lot of effort into the ticklees I find and try to keep it interesting. There is a body clip! Will be released soon :)

As an aside, I have watched your work grow over the years into a top shelf product. It is clear that you put extra effort into the company all the way round. You have taken many a buck from my wallet but it has all been money well spent. As always, thank you for sharing, looks like a winner!

As an aside, I have watched your work grow over the years into a top shelf product. It is clear that you put extra effort into the company all the way round. You have taken many a buck from my wallet but it has all been money well spent. As always, thank you for sharing, looks like a winner!

Thanks man. I was 25 when I started making these vids. I am 34 now. I am glad you have witnessed my growth and appreciate your business wholeheartedly.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back