• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Little Dead Girl Tickled */F (Warning! This picture contains gore!)

MrTenacious

TMF Regular
Well this has been swirling around in my head for a while. I hope some of you like it, the rest might hate me.

Attachments

• little dead girl.png
    little dead girl.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,423
Yeesh. Uh, I guess it shows technical skill, which I respect, but the blood distracts from the fun part.

Not my cup of tea.

Nobody should hate you for being creative! :sowrong: One can hate a piece of art, as in not finding it fitting to their personal taste, but one should not hate the artist. Islamists do that, but I doubt they frequent this forum :p Your disclaimer in the topic's title should be enough to ward off the idiots.

Great piece! I personally love it! It is a very good concept, and it is masterfully executed. Cute and provocative. I really like the girl's expression, and I also love the way the spine came out; it looks unbelievably anatomically correct.

:goodjob:

Nobody should hate you for being creative! :sowrong: One can hate a piece of art, as in not finding it fitting to their personal taste, but one should not hate the artist. Islamists do that, but I doubt they frequent this forum :p Your disclaimer in the topic's title should be enough to ward off the idiots.

Great piece! I personally love it! It is a very good concept, and it is masterfully executed. Cute and provocative. I really like the girl's expression, and I also love the way the spine came out; it looks unbelievably anatomically correct.

:goodjob:

Thank you very much! I was surprised how much detail the artist went into this. I thought she would go with a cartoony spine, but she really put some detail into it.

I think it's cool, and looks great. Not everyone appreciates gore but that's art in general. Good stuff!

I hate that I can't draw this well...or at all.
I hate that I don't understand how the detached spine still sends impulses to the brain.
I hate her cheery nature to being bisected.

But I love the artwork! WooHoo Great job. LOL!
P.S. I don't really hate anything about it. :)

The feathers are floating in mid air THIS SHIT DONT ADD UP

If I may add just a few things things to this discussion:

1) Even nowadays, it is still possible to create thought-provoking, provocative yet funny pieces of art.

2) The positive reactions prove that people can still appreciate them.

3) The negative reactions prove how necessary they are.

While I'm personally not into this combination, I respect this kind of deviation from the typical content we get here. Hope you keep it up and inspire others to make their own weirdness!

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I was really nervous to post something like this on here, but I'm glad I was worried about nothing. On my DA page, I did get a little flak from someone, but in a weird way, I really loved that. I appreciated all the feedback I've gotten!

Thank you so much!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back