• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Ask - Don't Tell! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Recruit Ryan's Tickling Torment! M/M

Lee Ryan 22 yrs 6' and handsome with dark brown hair and eyes inherited from his Brazilian mother, his father North American had arrived at the military training camp and was excited to be in the U.S. Army and with the other recruits met by drill Sergeant Meeks yelling for them all to get in line and hastily the lads obeyed the instruction.

Sergeant Meeks told them for the following two months they belonged to him and he singled out Lee yelling “Whats your name?”

“It's Lee.”

"Surname!" yelled the sergeant

"It's Ryan"

“It's Ryan Sir!" the sergeant yelled

"It's Ryan Sir!"

"Better; size boots Ryan?" yelled the sergeant eyeing the large camel coloured nubuck leather boots

"14's Sir"

"Stand over there Ryan as you will prepare for a first drill" yelled Sergeant Meeks signalling Ryan where to stand and he was then approached by two other soldiers who took him to an army bunker away from the parade ground as the Sergeant briefly spoke to the other recruits and dismissed them to the dormitory.

In the bunker the two soldiers made Lee remove his fatigue jacket and secured him to a bed in there saying he would speak when spoken to otherwise remain silent and he nodded. Then the sergeant joined them and instructed Lee be made blindfold and gagged as he told the new recruit that the drill was 'Interrogation Training' and dismissed the two soldiers and locked the bunker.

"Ryan I sense you keen to prove yourself and so I intend to break you down harder than the other recruits and my methods are shall we say unorthodox but remarkably effective and having researched your medical notes know things about you making you the perfect candidate for the treat I have in mind. At your medical intensely responsive to the 'Babinski' test so big, sensitive feet Ryan.

The recruit squirmed making Sergeant Meeks smile.

"Gagged so your verbal reactions don't put me off my stride Ryan and blindfold will heighten your level of sensitivity to an unbearable level as Ryan your highly sensitive feet are going to be tickle tortured but you not seeing, not knowing when your feet will be touched and using what to tickle them, so a guessing game inside your head whilst enduring them tickled. Let me tell you that 'Tickle Torture' is practical and useful as it will show no signs of having been employed and is both intense and extensive Sssssh can't make out what you're saying Ryan but save your energy. The 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' criteria is essential as any word of what happened here being exposed and you will be severely punished understood!" threatened the sergeant and Ryan nodded his head.

"Good so let's get these boots off as I'm pretty sure in them all day your feet welcoming relief from them and no doubt warm and sweaty which I will tell you I'm hoping I will find them as I have a serious foot addiction and fully intend taking complete advantage of your vulnerable position and helplessness to prevent the inevitable from happening and you will be tickled mercilessly with my focus of attention on your feet!"

Saying this each boot was unlaced and pulled off so both large feet in black nylon socks were exposed.

"Army greens Ryan missing so worn in future, I am sure the material of them itchy but we'll test this out later but in contrast to my working over your feet will I am sure seem pretty much like a walk in the park"

Ryan was nervous and sweating which pleased Sergeant Meeks who remarked he could see both socks wet with the soldier's sweat from the Iraqui sun as he faced both soles secured together at the end of the bed and sniffed them both and pressed his face against them both.

"Mmmmmm fuck Ryan these are hot feet with Mmmm a fucking appealing odour, feet over the next two months I am going to get to know so well now wiggle your fucking toes do it, wiggle them against my face now!"

Ryan knew he had no choice but to obey the instruction and did and was told to keep them wiggling until he was told to stop and then first his right foot, then left to feed his socked toes into Sergeant Meek's hungry mouth and was sickened feeling the toes of each socked foot being sucked and slowly and sensually and glad his girlfriend Joanna was not seeing this happening.

Sergeant Meeks clearly moaning his enjoyment which heightened the intensity of what Ryan was enduring hearing the deep sniffing of their musky aroma and feeling the sucking on them and his toes wiggling in his sergeant's mouth. Then Sergeant Meeks told Ryan to stop wiggling his toes as he stared at both socked soles and his fingers began gently caressing Ryan’s socked soles.

“Mpphhhahahahahahahahahaa!” Ryan jerked as his feet were ticked as the thin nylon socks made the teasing touches even more unbearable even a light as they were.

"Ryan these feet are really sensitive, barely touching you, you are gonna need tickle training for sure so try to keep your feet still, let me stroke up n' down, up n' down, up n' down it really tickles doesn't it!" taunted Sergeant Meeks hearing his victim's muffled laughter through the gag.

"I told you Ryan this technique is so effective on lad's like you with horribly ticklish feet and I see that really sensitive areas for you being under your toes and in the centres of your soles so I will remember this Ryan and in advance I will tell you that when I have bared your feet I will sniff them and massage them both, every inch of them and kiss them and lick them and suck and nibble on every toe, so foot-rape you basically but sensations that will overwhelm you deliberately and wet with sweat you will rub them over my face and that's that and they'll be tickled to convince you to obey every instruction, in your interest to do so but they'll be tickled by me anyway just because!"

Ryan was moaning as Sergeant Meeks felt up and fondled both socked feet saying the fact Ryan was a straight lad exciting him more and exciting that clearly his girlfriend wouldn't be fixated on touching, teasing, tormenting, torture tickling his feet but that he certainly was going to do so as he could do with the recruit what he wanted as he belonged to him and touching both feet loving the immediate response to this, completely helpless to stop it from happening. Sergeant Meeks saying he found it amusing to see a big fit lad gasping and giggling feet unprotected from being assaulted.

Sergeant Meeks continued giving both feet a socked massage and deeply inhaling their intoxicating aroma and again made Ryan rub both of his feet against his face and then to cover his sergeant's face with them both and as he did licking each socked sole making Ryan want to pull them away but ankles gripped he told not to dare move them! He sucked the sweat out of the socked toes and then suddenly tickled both soles violently which Ryan hadn't been expecting.

MMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFUUKKKKKKAHAHHAHAHAOOOHHPPLLLZZZZNOOOHAHHAHA!"

"Be brave you're a soldier for fucks sake, hold your feet still and take it or it worsens trust me, I organise initiations and imagine other recruits hearing how ticklish these feet are, you want that common knowledge, your feet tickled and teased by the other nineteen lads you arrived with eh Ryan?"

The soldier shook his head as Sergeant Meeks stopped the viscious tickles and just fondled both socked feet savouring their warmth and moistness and then very slowly peeled off the right sock and then the left one and looked at both exposed bare feet.

"Mmmm you've got really nice feet Ryan, ooh fuck yes and will be reluctant to share them!" Sergeant Meeks licked the tasty, salty toes of Ryan's right foot and then slowly licked the length of the bare sole facing him and then did the same with Ryan's left foot and happy to find both feet so intensely licklish! The sergeant slid his tongue slowly and lasciviously in between each toe delighting in seeing the new recruit squirm and moan and remarked how ripe and delicious both soles tasted as he licked the length of each foot and teasingly so nibbling along the arches and scraping his teeth lightly along them both saying they'd both worked up a very appetising and sweaty taste that was addictive.

"Mmmm Ryan these feet of yours two of the tastiest I've sampled in a while, Demitri a Greek lad having had tasty feet and always sweaty, under instruction to make sure of it as now Ryan would. Sergeant Meeks saying the lad's feet a size 10's so smaller but rich in scent and tortuously ticklish though not as sensitive as Ryan's but he too hating his feet played with which was always a bonus for him. Stroking the arches of each foot soon enough had Ryan shrieking into his gag and begging for the torment to stop being so ticklish on his feet.

The sergeant instead explored every weak spot on each foot making a mental and verbal note of them, high arches, sole centres and under toes being notable targets for tickle and lickle abuse as Sergeant Meeks said he loved having a ticklish lad secured and his to play with over and over and over again. The incessent tongue licking continuing the assault on them and especially aiming for the most sensitive places as he told Ryan that at college in Hazings he'd learned the skill of tickling tied pledges and found his predilection for youthful, sweaty feet which always gave him a boner! He told Ryan what sexy feet the lad had and ordered to do so Ryan had no choice but to comply and pressed his bare soles into his sergeant's face. The sergeant licked the bare soles and made Ryan rub both of his bare feet in his face again and inhaled their wonderful stink kissing and licking both soft, tender size 14 soles eliciting a long series of moans from Ryan who had neve had his feet licked before. Sergeant Meeks thrilled being the person initiating Ryan in the experience!

Sergeant Meeks was thrilled having both of Ryan's feet pressing against his face, two feet that smelled was just right for him, not pungent but like Demitri's before Ryan, so appealing to the lecherous and kinky tastes of the sergeant. Ticklish, licklish feet in helpless bondage being an aphrodisiac for the senior military man in his mid 30's who had loved tickling the shit out of the Greek lad's secured licklish and ticklish feet hearing his muffled pleas for him to stop. He having missed having his regular ticklish toy but now Ryan would replace Demitri and satisfy Sergeant Meek's personal lusts. Ryan squirmed as the soles of his large bare feet were lightly tickled, moaning through the gag as his superior officer used his fingers to tease and torment him tortuously with tickles delivered methodically and slowly as Sergeant Meeks knowing this technique driving a ticklee nuts, driving the ticklish victim into a frenzy!

Ryan was helpless to fend Sergeant Meeks off and the gag in his mouth prevented his shrieks being heard as he squirmed to try to avoid the attacks, to escape the tickles but Sergeant Meeks indulged in his kinky delight and just tickled and tickled and tickled as he was determined to subject incredibly ticklish Ryan to a prolonged tickling smiling seeing Ryan's head frantically shaking from side to side and hearing his consistent moaning and muffled laughter and though unbearable for him with no escape from it, an inability to do anything about it.

"Mmmm what nice feet you have Ryan, yeah very, very nice feet!" purred the sergeant as his fingers very slowly and lightly traced the length of each sole from heels to toes and admiring the perfectly shaped toes, the high arches increasing Ryan's sense of vulnerability, his senses overloaded with humiliation as his sweaty feet were sniffed by Sergeant Meeks as again his toes were pressed under the Sergeant' nose and were being deeply inhaled. Ryan as told rubbed his bare feet against the sergeant's face, the balls of his feet rubbing their sweat against the sergeant's lips so he sensed Sergeant Meek's teeth scraping against them and then as instructed just resting the bare soles of his large feet in the sergeant's face.

Ordinarily this might be seen as Ryan being the dominant but in this instance and obeying instructions from Sergeant Meeks even these actions being those taken by him in the submissive role, the sergeant loved seeing Ryan's predicament being overwhelmed with humiliation and losing his dignity to his superior officer. Muffled pleading from Ryan responded to by Sergeant Meeks laughing at him as he licked the sweat from the recruit's feet from the heels slowly up the lower arches and side to side to cover every inch of them and then the upper arches of each foot rubbed all over Sergeant Meek's eager tongue. Finally again feeding on Ryan's bare toes inserted into his mouth and sucking on each toe as if it was a dick, closing his lips around each toe in turn and licking the sweat from in between each of Recruit Lee Ryan's deliciously tasty toes.

As it had been for Demitri this lust for his feet proving meaning excruciatingly horrible humiliation for him as his sergeant intimately licked every bit of sweat from the soles of his feet and licked carefully and sensually in between each of his toes and sensing, knowing that over the coming two months that he would be enduring many sessions with his sergeant licking his sweaty feet and this realisation making the straight lad feel enormously uncomfortable. The sheer horror of this ordeal, one he would endure many times ahead, his feet being forcibly worshipped by his foot-freak sergeant and he helpless to prevent it happening. He gritting his teeth as he rubbed his sweaty feet as instructed all over Sergeant Meek's face, his two feet being caressed by the sergeant's fingers as he nuzzled his lips against Ryan's toes which he inhaled and Sergeant Meeks telling Ryan he better get used to the fact that his sweaty socked and bare feet would be regularly enjoyed and orally serviced by him and manually handled.

"Oooh fuck Ryan the smell of these fucking dirty, sweaty feet of you is driving me insane, I fucking get off on it, the look of them, the smell of them, the taste of them even the fucking feel of them has got me so fucking hard, think about the things I'm going to be doing with you feet Ryan; kissing them, licking them, sucking on your toes, massaging them, controlling and dominating them! I'm going to be making the most of the next couple of months Ryan you fucker, you be sure of that!" said Sergeant Meeks menacingly as he slid his fingers in between each of the recruits toes and gently nibbled on them and taking his time to savour both feet that were his property to enjoy as he was making sure Ryan realised.

Sergeant Meeks just kept licking and every stroke of his experienced tongue driving Ryan ballistic as he endured more nibbling on the balls of his feet and the feel of the tongue sliding in between his toes and his feet being played with, fingers gliding over his super-sensitive soles causing him to giggle involuntarily as every inch of both of his feet was explored, every nerve ending being maaped out professionally by an experienced and sadistic tickler! Sergeant Meeks then drew from his pocket a feather and raked the quill end of it up n' down the length of Ryan's large bare soles from heels to toes and then in a maddening and effective zig-zag pattern over both of Ryan's bare soles again. A figure of eight was drawn on each sole with the feather quill, across the balls of his feet, along the centre of his soles, over his heels and under his toes plunging Ryan deeper into ticklish agony!

He then used the feather expertly and precisely lightly brushing it along the left and then right sole and in between the toes as he smiled seeing Ryan's feet flexing and toes wiggling from the torment. Teasing drawn across both arches being the quill end of the feather getting an even greater reaction from the desperately ticklish new recruit. Then Sergeant Meeks ran a finger along one sole and the quill of the feather the length of the other and alternated feet getting the double dose of tickle techniques but both equally effective with Ryan being so horrendously senstive all over his feet! Powerless to escape every ticklish moment, couldn't do anything but take it and being driven absolutely ballistic to the Sergeant's sadistic delight!

Sergeant Meeks spidered his fingers over Ryan's soles, dancing his fingers over each sole and then again scraping the quill end of the feather along the length of each foot and Ryan again aware of the sensation of his sergeant's hot, wet tongue gliding along the soles of his feet and incorporating long and slow licks and short and fast licks which all licked him effectively gaiing from his the involuntary response Sergeant Meeks loved seeing, the squirming and desperate muffled giggling and moaning from Lee Ryan. Sergeant Meeks telling Ryan he loved taking his time and making sure that he licked and nibbled every inch of both feet and deeply sucked on every toe.

Sergeant Meeks indulged in lickling Ryan's feet loving the saltiness of each foot and their musky scent, saying to Ryan their intoxicating smell was powerfully erotic for him as Ryan violently flinched as the sergeant's lips surrounded his toes in a frenzied lickling and sucking attack and Sergeant Meeks loving their masculine, youthful scent. Sergeant Meeks then kneaded and massaged each bare foot enjoying the warmth and moistness of them in his hands but then replacing his hands with the feather again which they were teased and tormented by, the quill end along both soles and the feather end slid in between each of his toes. The quill end traced the length of the size 14 feet as it teased, tickled and tormented up n' down the soles to Ryan's toes and in between and under them all in ceaseless ticklish activity!

"Imagine this feather stroking over your dick n' balls and run along your inner thighs Ryan while your feet are tickled and lickled as that's what's going to be soon on the agenda as the two soldiers who brought you here Briggs and Curtis only too happy to assist me in my recruit training being foot-freaks themselves and will see to it they monitoring the dorm you'll be in so to get you accustomed to their ticklish touch as I'm sure they'll be some sleepless nights ahead as there are for others but stick to the military rule 'Dont ask; Don't tell' as breaking it risks further ticklish punishments!"

The feather then abandoned and both ticklish bare feet being tickled simultaneously by a torturer Ryan knew was not in any hurry to stop enjoying himself with both secured feet at his mercy and having to endure the excruciating tickle torture he was being subjected to, the ticklish agony he having no choice but to experience. A tickling that would worsen the more it was indulged in. Gagged howls of laughter erupted from Lee Ryan the helpless recruit as the consistent stroking over the soles of his feet and under his toes continued. Then Bzzzz as Sergeant Meeks held the toes back of Ryan's right foot and set the revolving head of the electric toothbrush to ticking under them all knowing the ticklish damage this tickle tool deals out so effortlessly and excruciatingly and in Lee not disappointed in the immediate reaction to it's implementation, the recruit like Demitri had been before him, being driven absolutely berserk and desperately frantic to escape the devilish tickle it was delivering to him, that he was enduring which was off the charts! Smiling Sergeant Meeks delivered the same intensity of tickle under the toes of Ryan's left foot and then alternating from foot to foot! Then eventually Ryan hearing a new threat from Sergeant Meeks as the tickle tool was removed and his toes of each foot in turn sensually fondled.

"Mmmm fuck Ryan I'm so hard right now and in a while I am going to have Briggs and Curtis joining me as Briggs loves fresh meat, yeah loves dick and indulging in edge play and as he gets you closer and closer to orgasm you will experience a sensation of ticklishness on a whole new level and guaranteed happening having you laughing your sweet fucking ass off as Curtis like me a foot fiend will be simultaneously using his fingers and tongue all over your feet and all three of us loving seeing you trying your damndest to escape your bondage but not going anywhere, anytime soon Ryan, not until we decide to release you and I have to say this could take all night as you new recruits not due to begin official training for two days, this being a short time to find your feet on the base and in your case a real bonus for me to have found yours!" said Sergeant Meeks laughing as he again sniffed and fondled each of Recruit Lee Ryan's large size 14 feet!

Last edited:
As requested and now delivered and appreciated it's approved Mr. Inspiration! Cheers!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back