• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need a battleplan for breaking the owner of a ticklish foot

Edjulybond

Hello guys and gals, today I come to you looking for some assistance.

My very good friend who we will call Maria (the same one from my posted stories) has accepted to endure a tickle endurance challenge on her left foot.
The last time I had a tickle session with her, I used a hairbrush on her right foot and got golden reactions from her, but she teased me by saying that her left foot is much more ticklish. Naturally from that point onward, I have had a strong desire to apply the same treatment to her true weakspot.

After some convincing on my part, she agreed to it in order to prove that she can take it and can control her ticklishness better than me, and if she wins, she will get her revenge on me with the hairbrush.
While I have no qualms about getting tickled, I want to really break her and make her lose control, seeing as this will probably be my only shot at her most ticklish spot.

So here is where you guys come in: I want some suggestions from experienced ticklers.
My current tools are my fingers, a hairbrush with little balls on the ends, skin moisturizer for her soles(no baby oil sadly), and a hair comb for her toes.

Weakspots that I have found so far are the following: arches, balls of the feet, part of the sole where the balls connect with the toes, toe stems and in between toes.
My fingers and hairbrush will be good for her soles, and I plan on using the comb to lightly scratch at her toe bases and in between each toe.
She doesnt know any of this, and will only find out when shes laughing her head off on the couch.

She is also being an excellent sport about this, and wants to have maximum possible sensitivity on her soles for it. So far the plan is for her to have a pedicure the day of the session.

Now I ask you guys: what are some methods/tools that I should also try? Any other ways of increasing sensitivity? For me, my feet are extremely ticklish when they are fresh out of my socks and pedicures actually make them less ticklish paradoxically.
I know that this may not be the case for her, but Im not sure.
I have also read that light tickling via scratches at the start of the session "activates" the nerve endings and increases ticklishness. Is this true, have you guys tried it and had good results?

Also, and most importantly, what are some effective ways of tormenting toes?
From past sessions I have found out that these are her most ticklish spots on her feet, and I would love to drive her crazy by exploiting that weakness.
Please dont suggest nibbling or licking, since she is a friend and intimate methods like that would make things awkward.

Thanks for reading and I am very excited to see your responses :)

Pipe cleaners. They are long thin wires covered in cotton. Take one of those between the toes, especially the pinky toe and slowly pull back & forth

You can also substitute the pipe cleaner with long strands of yarn

Very interesting, I can see why flossing the toes would tickle like hell, though I have a question.
What type of pipe cleaner would be best suited for this? Theres the actual pipe cleaners and the more fuzzy ones that are used for arts and crafts.

I imagine that an arts and crafts one would be better since the skin between the toes is tender and doesnt need something firm to stimulate the nerves.

And hehe yep, figuring out all kinds of devious ways to drive a lee crazy is probably my favorite element of tickling. Plus everything suggested here will probably be used on me too, so both she and I get to have fun ;)

Cool topic. I've used an electric toothbrush fitted with a flexible rubber tip. When I used that to tickle the tips of the toes just underneath the toe nails my lee went wild and used her safeword after like 20 seconds. It was great:)

Very cool thread! I always love tickle challenges! Maybe you can use ice cubes too! :D

Ooooh, an electric toothbrush sounds very devilish, it will probably work a thousand times better than the hair comb, I will look for a cheap one, thanks for the suggestion.

And huh at the ice cubes. What effect do they have on soles? I can imagine the change of temperature messing with sensitiveness.

I have a Whartenburg Wheel. It's essentially a rotating, spiked wheel used to determine reflexiveness on certain areas of the body. I can attest to it being an extremely effective tool of the tickle trade. Its metallic spikes feel like tiny pin pricks threatening to pierce the skin, though through the right application of pressure, you should be able to gauge a good reaction. I would certainly open with one of those, as it serves to heighten the subject's senses in said area. This will assure you that her nerve endings are at full attention when you hit her with the hard stuff.

In reference to ice, it might be effective, but I feel that cold, would ultimately numb the nerve endings, so I would stick to warmth.

Im considering adding a nintendo ds stylus to my bag of tickle tools. Writing on the soles is a favorite technique of mine, but the ink would make things messy after a while, but a stylus would remain just as tickly without the ink.

Anyone that has used it/has been a victim of it is free to share any experiences:thumbsup:

If you have warm weather, I second the ice cubes! I don't know the science of it but I can attest that an ice cube run along the soles tickles off the charts. I experienced it for the first time last week, and I'm only moderately ticklish on my feet but I tapped out pretty quick! Maybe it's the combination of intense sensations?

elastic covered in nylon. you can find them on binders and trapper keepers. Run them between her toes. I've been told it is much more effective than pipe cleaners. Also, set the mood. Be dominant, confident and do you best to maintain a sexy demeanor. If she likes to talk a little shit then this is the time you take no shit from her. Get her but don't do it like you want to. Do it like you know you are going to make her submit.
you got it BOI!

Did the tickle challenge already happened? Please let us know who did win!

One tool I have that many don't is a set of metal finger guitar picks. They work like a charm, kind of like long nails on a young lady would work. Especially effective on the balls of the feet and under the toes :)

One tool I have that many don't is a set of metal finger guitar picks. They work like a charm, kind of like long nails on a young lady would work. Especially effective on the balls of the feet and under the toes :)

Ever since I saw Tasha rock those metal claws I became enamored with them. I always thought that they were fetish tools, never considered that they might be guitar picks. I will see if I can find them, they will help me even the playing field with her long nails.

Hobby paint brushes are nice, especially on toe stems. Make sure to get the kind made from camel hair. Also get a "Detail Brush" they're smaller and more pointed. Also using a stiff feather to saw between the toes will drive some people to the threshold. Vegetable oil can be used in place of baby oil along with one of those spiked roller massagers and then there's always the fine-tipped ballpoint pens which when applied lightly can tickle like crazy and a bit more pressure tickles and slightly hurts at the same time which is murder on the nervous system because it confuses that part of the brain. A really ticklish person will scream and laugh at the same time from this type of stimulation and maybe even cry in some cases. Be merciless. Let her have it! Oh! One more thing! I read somewhere long ago that the middle toe of the foot is the most erogenous of the toes. Just thought I'd give you a heads up there in case you want to avoid that or go after it with a vengeance. Have fun! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back