• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She found THE spot!

St. Louie

TMF Expert
Well, I have a TMF friend who we have shared multiple tickling dates in the past. Its been awhile but yesterday she was driving through town and we set one up. This time we didnt have the time to waste, so we jumped right to it. I met her at the hotel. Set up my bondage set under the bed and got myself in 95% and lay there waiting. She arrived, came into the room and the tickling began. Of course she had to tighten the straps and such (because she's evil).
It was the usual torture. She's a wicked tickler and knows all the spots. This always sounds like a fun idea until I'm strapped in and then I say "what did I just agree to?!"..lol
So she has the perfect mix of short finger nails and finger tips. Its soft but not too soft, and not the scratching of just nails. Well, she found a spot that I didnt realize was a kill spot for me. She started this relentless tickle scratch on the bottoms of my heals! HO-LY Shit! I lost my mind. Who knew that this was even a spot?!! She held my ankle down even more and scribbled on my heals and I damn near threw my hip out from thrashing. DAMN DANIEL!!! That was the most intense tickling I've had in a LOOOOOOONG time.
So...there you go. Even at my age if you have the right Ler you may find new spots.
Happy Tickling!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back