• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Me Feet Kids' Toy

greenteam

I found this video advertising a kid's toy that traps your feet in plastic stocks. Apparently the object of the game is to do some sort of challenge, like sing a song, while the other players tickle your feet. When the timer ends the stocks unlock.
I found it kind of weird that this is a kids' toy. Thoughts on this?

I saw the commercial on YouTube and thought it had to be a parody or something like that but it is a legit kid's game. Where was this when I was kid?

For parents and kids, they'll most likely think it's just a fun way to interact and play together. There's nothing sexual about it for kids when they think about it. Though of course I'm speaking in broad terms here...

This is bonkers. Maybe it will catch on, like Twister and Nintendo Wii and giant bouncy castles and then adults can enjoy the same thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Team it with Tickle Me Elmo.....

For parents and kids, they'll most likely think it's just a fun way to interact and play together. There's nothing sexual about it for kids when they think about it. Though of course I'm speaking in broad terms here...

Yeah I totally get your point. For me it was mostly the stocks that made it weird. Seems odd to be trapped. I would have never agreed to this as a kid lol

It's made by Tomy as well... that's massively mainstream.

I notice it has already sold out at my local supermarket.

I'm quite pleased that most of the kids in my immediate family and friends group are now too old for this probably - not sure I'd enjoy having this brought out at family gatherings!!

I think you'd be generous to describe anyone's feet as being "trapped" in those plastic stocks. lol.

This is awesome! I would have besought my parents to get me one of those when I was a kid! Would have invited all my girl friends to take turns in it :devil: Nowadays' kids have such great toys to play with :rolleyes:

Oh man the comments on the youtube videos for this product is beyond creepy.

This is whats going to happen. Im worried about this product and the harm it will do by benefiting those who want to take advantage of children like those 'challenge' videos. The stocks too? Just seems all wrong

Fine if adults want to play this kind of game but what perv thinks this is okay for kids.

Fine if adults want to play this kind of game but what perv thinks this is okay for kids.

A person who isn't aroused by tickling and doesn't even realize that's a thing? Tomy is a major toy company. I highly doubt tickle pedos have infiltrated their boardroom and tricked them into making this toy as part of an evil plot.

You guys remember Tickle Me Elmo, right? That was one of the the most sought after Christmas gifts the year it came out. Maybe a company is just trying to make a buck.

A person who isn't aroused by tickling and doesn't even realize that's a thing? Tomy is a major toy company. I highly doubt tickle pedos have infiltrated their boardroom and tricked them into making this toy as part of an evil plot.

You guys remember Tickle Me Elmo, right? That was one of the the most sought after Christmas gifts the year it came out. Maybe a company is just trying to make a buck.

This.

I saw the ad too. Definitely odd to be something marketed towards kids. The stocks and feathers make it appear too fetishy IMO. It could just be because I have the fetish and I connect those things with sexual acts, but I sense some ill intent from whoever invented this. It just seems too similar to what you see in tickling fetish videos. That being said, I don't see this getting very many sales anyway. Most people don't like being tickled, and there are tons of other toys that kids would want instead of this.

I think that it would be almost impossible for us (tickle fetishists) to look at this in an unbiased way. Ask Joe Average what he/she thinks about this.

There are a lot of kids in my family, and I hope that this doesn't come out at family gatherings. It would make me so uncomfortable. I realise that's my problem, but I would just hate it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back