• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28 Giggly part 1(F/m)

amkes

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Now I got the permission from PeterVincentTGVK for the use of his characters jenni and Lily even though they are not featured in this story. But they are mentioned and I thank him for looking over this stor before I put it on here. This is a story following Andrew from the jenni series. I hope every one enjoyed this first part.

28 Giggly

The day was like most days, sunny but cool and plenty of people bumping into you as you got off the subway. Andrew had got to bed early the day before. It was "Date Night" with Lily and that make anyone sleep soundly. Andrew had got a call from his job that there was a opening at 28 Burly lane. It was a 68 floor building plus the roof. He was to be the new electrician on site. The hours were normal 7am till 3pm and he was to only do calls no floor checks other then the executive floors on 33 and 32.

He entered the building and told the guard his name and the company he worked for. He was surprised to see every guard was female, but guessed that the company felt that that's a good way to greet people plus he noticed a few were as tall as him, at 6ft well 6'2 with his boots on. The guard, Audry, told him to head to A bank elevators and she'll have the elevator car come and take him to the 3rd floor, and that he is looking for a Ms. Loganson. Andrew did just that. The gate opened and as he walked through the car door opened and it took him to the 3rd floor.

The music on the car was nice and upbeat. It made him smile even though he didn't know why. When the doors opened to the 3rd floor a cute Asian girl, who's name tag said Jade. She stood about 5'2, in her 20s her feet had to be a 5 maybe a 4 and she had the greenist eyes Andrew had ever seen. She greeted him "Hello, Andrew?" *Andrew replied "Yes, I'm Andrew. Ms Log..." "No, I'm Jade. Ms. Loganson's secretary. Follow me please" she said cutting Andrew off. They walked to a corner office. Andrew was taken back on how beautiful the floor was. It was mostly white with a super light pink tint to the molding, and the lights were LEDS tinted blue. This building felt strangely happy.

They entered the office Andrew was greeted by a woman who was in her late 40s easily a double D chest and stood at Andrews hight in heals. He figured that she must be 5,9 without them, her Hispanic trates stood out to him and he prayed this was not Ms. Loganson cause having give reports to her would not be easy without staring. "Hi, Andrew I presume? I'm Laney Maria Loganson" said Laney holding out her hand. Damn it thought Andrew as he shook her hand "Nice grip, Jade you can leave thank you for bringing Andrew here" said Laney. "Ms Lo..." Andrew said as he was interupted by Laney "Laney please. We like to keep it casual here Andrew. Plus you'll be seeing me a lot so it's just easier and faster to say" *"OK, Laney... I know that our last electrician had problems here but I promise you that I'll fix up the mistakes and make sure to stay on top of things" Andrew replied.

Laney smiled at him and offered Andrew a seat as she pulled one over to him. She removed her jacket and had to muster up all his strength not to just stare. He kept on his poker face and Laney smiled that he had no reaction. She had chosen to wear this outfit just to trap him into staring, she had put on a a normal business jacket and pants but her shirt was tight with a V neck that if she raised a arm showed off her tight stomach and to go in for the kill no bra. She was sure he'd react and give her a reason to fire him here and now but he didnt. She knew that what she heard about his work ethic was to be true.

"You know you're going to be the first male employee here. The owner of this building wanted this to be a all female ran building, but the girl your replacing said this place was too much to handle. Your bosses say that you're the fastest worker they have and can handle all tasks. So who am I to say they are wrong. Now don't worry I know you do off work most nights and I will give you at least a weeks notice if you need to stay late, so do worry about losing out on your extra cash. I get that you like that extra cash. Well Andrew I hope it all works out. And trust me this first week I plan on testing you out. You'll have to wear our uniform while here. We payed a lot for the carpeting here so the foot wear is safe as per OSHA standards but will never damage the carpets here. Your office is down the hall and the the right. Ohhh and all female building so the rest rooms are all female we opened up a locker room just for you. It even has a shower so you can wash up before you start your day. Any who have a great day" said Laney.

Andrew went down the hall made a right and sure enough there was his office, it was right in the middle of the floor. No windows, no working lights but it was roomy and sound proof. Perfect encase he needed to drill or cut something. He grabbed a 4ft ladder and changed started to check to see what the problem was. As he checked in the ceiling he saw that the line was broken. After some checks and patching the blow line, he flipped a breaker and there was his nice big office with tools and supplies.

Andrew went to his desk and saw a note from Nat the electrician he was taking over for. The note she wrote basically said the full supply room was on 2B and to never go down after lunch. And then a list of electical panel locations. He smiled as that made his job even easier. He looked for his uniform and almost blushed. It was a light pink color and shoes looked like a pair of uggs but made of leather. There were no laces either they just slipped on. The material felt like silk. Andrew felt odd in a uniform like this but he put on. The pants and the dress shirt that he tucked into his pants there was no belt only a pair of suspenders and they to were pink. The fabric felt cool and smooth to his skin and he shuttered at how it felt when he would move. But he didn't need to move that much right now as there was no tickets for work to be done.

2 hours had passed and Andrew had fell asleep as there was nothing to do. His dreams were filled with laughter and Lily and Jenni. He woke to the noise of a loud ping and grumbled to himself about how even when he sleeps those two never leave him alone. He looked and saw a ticket for lights out on the 2nd floor near office 205. He went grabbed his ladder and started to head out and then heard 10 more pings. They were all more tickets all over the place. Some about lost power others about a malfunctions or lights to broking cover plates. He couldn't believe how many tickets just pooped up. He printed them all and took off running with his ladder and some supplies.

3hrs later Andrew had finished the first round of tickets and an additional 3. He wiped his brow and stated to fill out the paper work needed to close out the tickets from the system. Took a little time but he got them done he brought his own lunch so he decided now was a good time to eat it even though it was well past 12. As he finished his lunch he heard another ping. It was a ticket from Jade. Her outlet was broken and she needed it repaired. Andrew sighed but knew this was all a test and brought a outlet and cover. He got there to her cubical and she pointed to it. Sure enough she actually broke the receptacle itself. *he said he be right back. He needed to shut the power.

He got back to her desk once the power was off and she was typing away on her laptop. He asked her to move a bit so could get under her desk to fix it. She rolled back a bit and he went under to fix the outlet. As he was working lying on his belly since the area was too small for him to kneel he heard a ping and all of a sudden felt jade roll up behind him forcing him to lift his feet fearing she'd run them over. Jade was typing away again and Andrew asked. "umm Jade my boots are in your lap. I can move if you need to work. And come bac...." Jade cut him off. "it isn't a problem. Just finish the work" Andrew did not like that he was in this position but it wasn't like this was The Peekaboo Club, Lily, or Jenni this was a secretary at a large company.

Andrew worked on the outlet changing it out cutting wires. *all was good but he kept having to move his legs abit due to Jade's chair pushing his legs up. "Ugg!!! These feel weird in my lap" Jaded said and she pulled off one of Andrew's boots. Andrew jumped at first and then tried to keep her from pulling off the other but she was too fast. Before Andrew knew it he was in just his socks.

"umm jade can I have my boots back???" Andrew asked. " Not till your done. They feel weird in my lap" explaindd Jade. He knew his feet had to smell a bit from being in those boots all day and he was embarrassed that Jade would say something *and he was right. Jade sniffed a few times and then Andrew felt her fingers on his ankles. "Jade no, no leave my socks alone please. I hate being barefoot" Andrew said in a panic but by the time he was finish saying that. They were already being thrown over her shoulder. "why are you panicking, your feet are as smooth looking as a girls." said jade as she typed away. Andrew started to work faster. He hated being barefoot in front of people he didn't know. And he started to scrunch his toes as he was working. Jade looked down at his feet with there twitching toes and she smiled wickedly as she had Andrew right where she wanted him.

"Soooooo Andrew do you know about this places nickname???" asked Jade.

"No" replied Andrew as he was rushing a bit to get done

"Well I'm sure you'll find out this week" said Jade as she started to run a single finger nail around and pad of Andrew's big toe. He started to scrunch up his toes and bit his bottom lip. She was so light to the touch but she was definitely trying to get a giggle out of him. Andrew tried to pull his legs away but she just wrapped her legs around his. "Oh god, she is barefoot!!!" thought Andrew. And sure enough Jade was and she laid ed her soles right on Andrew's inner thighs.

"Mmmmm I love the feel of this fabric. I knew I chose right when designing your uniform" Jade whispered and now added in Andrew's next toe. He nearly yelped at this. Jade was able to circle the pads of two of his toes with one hand. Add in her toes wiggling into his thighs and he wasn't sure what noise would escape his lips first, a giggle or a moan. Jade was amused now knowing that there new electrician was ticklish. "Come now Andrew I do love how soft your feet and the feeling of this fabric on my feet, but I can't enjoy this all day" she said with a smirk.

Andrew was trying his hardest to finish the outlet while hold in his giggles and moans. "God why did she have to rub her feet there. "He thought. Her feet where simply a scooch backwards and they'd be on his groin. Andrew had to stop those thoughts and he focused on the outlet. OK OK tape he just needed to wrap the copper in tape and.... "Hwhehe" Andrew giggled. "Awww was that a giggle??? Are you enjoying yourself down there??? That giggle was so cute. Sounded just like mine" said Jade. Andrew was losing the battle fast now as another slipped out and then a moan. He had to finish now. He started to close everything up. Now there was a steady stream of giggles coming out of him, but he was finished. As he started to try and back out Jade let her feet slide along his inner thighs till her toes hit his butt and she wiggled her toes pushing down towards his balls.

"EEPPHEHEHHHEHEHE, I'm doNE" said Andrew trying to get out of this bad situation as Jade giggled and responded in a seductive way "That's all a big guy like yourself can handle???" Andrew was at a lose for words and her toes plus her teasing tickles where making him moan and giggle like there was no tomorrow and his face was now starting to turn red with embarrassment. He collected what remained of his composure and squealed out "Noohooho thahahaa outleheheet IIISSS dohoohone hehehhehehehebee" Jade giggled and let him out. When he backed out finally and turned to say something she was gone all that was near her seat was his "boots" nicely placed on the chair and his socks. Andrew looked around to see no one was there and put his boots and socks back on and tried to calm himself as he had a massive hard on mow. That was weird he thought and only one thing came to mind. And that was that Lily must have placed a spell on him to make this happen. He'll need to show her how he deals with naughty little witches who mess with his work. He headed back to his office to collect himself some more. He knew his face was obviously in the hallway asked if he was OK, "Damn it its hard to make my face noticeably red." Andrew thought which is true, his natural caramel colored skin made it hard to tell when he was embarrassed, but what Jade had done to him definitely was the way to get that reaction out of him.

Andrew got back to his office and had to take his boots off and rub his feet, he could still feel Jade's nails on his toes. He was still spotting a massive hard on. Thank god he wore a tight pair of boxer briefs today. Andrew couldn't get her out of his mind. And then another ping, there it was another ticket :Need a electrician to change 1-fo32/t8/841 in engineering office. From Amy (chief engineer). "wow I really am the only guy in this building" thought Andrew as he grabbed the 2 bulbs requested, making sure the were shatter proof.

Andrew headed to the elevator and asked the attendent to take him to *take him to the engineers office."alright, to 2B" the elevator began its decent to 2B and Andrew found himself looking at the elevator operator, he felt like he had met her before. "So Andrew, how are you enjoying the building?" asked the elevator operator. "Umm I'm sorry but I get a feeling I know you.... And it's nice. Having a odd day but still it's a nice place to work" said Andrew. The elevator operator smiled "My name is Sarah, and we went to college together. You dated my roommate Jasmine." Andrew thought for a second "Jasmine..... " he remembered her, she was Indian ,her caramel skin like his, those piercing golden eyes (almost other worldly) *her perfect B rack, and her toes ohh my so long and nibble the skin soo smooth you'd swear they....., and that's when it dawned on him "her roommate" Sarah was the girl with the English accent that Jasmine would call him up late at night with, to come over and get him to help fix things around there apartment when he'd answer "I'll do it when I get some free time" but she knew that the combination of there accents drove him made it was as if no matter how he tried he could never say no. There voices together was like a sirens call and he was the hopeless sailor hearing it. It didn't help that she was a nerd type. Big glasses, she use to wear a over size sweater that hid her size D breast, her need to always wear jeans to cover up her milky colored skin legs (as if they'd burn if she didnt) just hid her flawless look, and always wore these cute kitty slippers to all her classes and around the apartment.

"So still have those kitty slippers???" Andrew asked. Sarah's eyes went wide and the color left her face. "Y..y..you remember them....." Sarah trailed off and then looked away and answered "No" being a victim of Jenni's body reading Andrew pick up a thing or two and knew that she still wore them. Probably even had them in her locker right now. "I see, too bad I remember how comfortable they looked and the smile you always had in class when you put your feet up on the desk. What were there names??? There was a song to remember them how'd it go???" he could see this was getting to her. "Oh no a mouse in the house, don't fret here comes Bet..ty..." he paused and hook line and sinker she sang "Bob the lovable cuddly mice hunters" she looked straight down and said "FLOOR 2B!!!" she wouldn't look at him or say anything but he could see the her face was glowing red now. "See you later sarah" he said as he departed. The doors closed quickly and all Andrew thought was how Lily would use a spell to summon the slippers.

"Amy!??? I'm here to change the bad bulbs" *Andrew said. "Ohhh that was super quick. I see why they replaced Nat with you. Well the bulb is this way" Amy took the lead. She was in a similar work uniform like his only difference was the white shirt that said chef on it. She was around his age hight *short cut brown hair, brown eyes, no makeup, and a pair of *wire frame glases. He followed her to the the location. As he followed her he realized that the lights were pretty low. "Here it is." she said. The location was pretty far back near some noisy motors. He put the ladder to the side and saw there were pipes crossing under the fixture. The old bulb had been removed. He stood on his tippy toes and needled the bulb between the pipes and as soon as he turned the bulb something locked around his wrists, he was stuck on his tippy toes.

"What the fuck!!!" Andrew yeld as he tried to pulled down his arms. He heard Amy giggle "I know Nat must have told you not to come down here after noon. That's cause I start my shift at that time and well I love to start my day with a smile and a good laugh" she said walking around Andrew. "So since this is your first day here at 28 giggly I'd like to show you the reason it has that nick name." as she says this her fingers lightly script check Andrew's neck making him scrunch it and try to move away. Being one his tippy toes made it extra hard to keep his neck covered cause he'd loose ballance and have to try and readjust and expose his neck. When Amy couldn't get to his neck she'd stock his ears. She was slow and patient, enjoying every little quiver of his body. His moving loosened up his shirt from his pants. And Amy's hand slid right up his shirt and lightly scratched his tummy, he tried to hold in the giggles and she could tell. His constant shaking gave it away. She lightly swirled her fingers around his belly button, never going in. Andrew knew this game Jenni and Lily loved to play it, and he knew how to hold out. Amy smiled and whispered in his ear "smile for me" and Andrew broke. Giggles pouring out of him. He couldn't stop it from happening, damn his sensitive ears.

Amy wasn't even talking now she just kept switching up her belly scratching patterns, only keeping the pressure the same. Left, right ,left, right Andrew didn't want to give in to her he wasn't going to beg. Just as he was getting use to the left right pattern she switched to a more swiping her fingers in random directions. Time was starting to slow to the point of it seemed like hours were passing by. Her fingers pads only no nails, they kept up this random patterns till almost hypnotic at this point Andrew couldn't stop giggling. "why is she doing this??? What not just tickle me???" he thought "What are your fetishes???" he heard "Fee...." Andrew bit his tongue and heard a giggle. "so you have a foot fetish. Wonder what else?" said Amy. It dawned on Andrew what she was doing, and why thus location. "Your using the hummmmmm of the motors tohohho lull mhehe into a trance and the tickhihihling is to distract mehehe" giggled Andrew. "Bingo,you're a brght one. Too bad for you I have 8 hrs and well you won't be keeping too many secret fetishes from me. Ohhh how your coworker Nat hated her first day. She told me all her secrets. My favorite was the clit teasing. I made a device that she was forced to wear under her uniform that lightly tickled her clip all day. By the time it was noon she'd be running down here to let my tickle her silly and then release her pent up.... Well you know." Amy winked at Andrew and kneeled down and pulled off his boot. "So by the time I'm done you'll tell me all those special little secrets you like to hide from others" this scared Andrew. He remembered what Lily did to him to get the ear info out of him if she learned he was hiding other fun little things from her god only knows what she'd do. Amy unclipped Andrew's suspenders and he realized just how loose these pants were. "Am..m..m.amy can we talk about this??? I'll come down here let you tie me to anything you want I.ii.i hehehee nohohot the giggles agaahahhaain" giggled Andrew "Yes the giggles but we both know what is about to happen" Amy said with a smirk and yes he did know what she was doing and down ever so slowly his pants dropped as she teased his hips. "ohh my I see no undies. Hope you can keep from moving" said Amy.

To be continued

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back