• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiendish tickle in the car

Irvine

TMF Expert
I have a friend that is accommating to my proclivities. I pick here up and drive to the park. A lot of people our there but we didn't car. She makes fun of me but she enjoys it. She is ticklish everywhere, especially on her thighs. It's pretty hot, this is Texas after all. She is wearing Nike shoes and white socks. I pull her feet on to my lap and slip of her shoes.

This is the first time I've tickled her with socks on and she as if I'm really going to do it with them on. I start tickling her right foot's arch and hear her let out a couple of giggles while slightly shifting her feet. I starting raking both her arches towards the top her feet. She inhales sharply and holds her breath. Her toes flex back as I get closer.

I get to her warm sweaty toes and her feet begin to tremor. I know that she is about to break, all I need to do his wiggle my fingers between her toes. I do so.

She exhales and in one breath says, " not my toes....hahahaha....gahhahahadammmmheheehe eeet".

She keeps her feet on my lap still but waves them side to side. I keep the pressure on her right foot and take the sock off the other. Her feet are lovely, pink at the toes and heel. They have fuzz from the sock.

I pull off her other sock and start wiping the fuzz off.

" look at that, your toes have something between them", I so cleverly say. * cheesy but whatever

They really did, since I was gonna do some foot worship I needed to get that stuff off.

"YOU BIHEEEEEHEHEHECH!"

I can't help it she makes me laugh all the time with her exorcism level profanity.

I thread my fingers between her toes and floss them around driving her nuts. She pins her feet between the steering wheel and me. Her feet right on me.

And this my favorite part, I go to town. Tickling her arches, the ball of her feet, the heel, the toes. I go wherever her laughter gets louder. All the while she squirms about on my lap.

I love these visits.

Here are some pics. I hope some of you enjoyed this. Share your story, I love car tickles for this reason.20170922_180413.jpg20170922_180401.jpg20170922_180352.jpg

Thanks, man. I'm definitely not a writer.

There was pretty good activity at the park and some dude pulled up while I was kissing her feet. He saw us the looked away really quick. "You do you, bro" lol

Good story, great pics! Glad to know there are others near by as well.

Awesome story dude. BTW this girl has adorable tootsies. What celebrity would you say she resembles?

I don't know of a celebrity but she looks so much like this character. Her feet are gorgeous, she doesn't understand the foot fetish but loves the attention. I'm working on getting a foot job from her. She is really good at teasing me. Can't wait until the next time. image.jpg

Awesome dude. I hope I'm not being too personal but why is she just a "friend" and not a GF? You say she doesn't get the whole fetish thing but she obviously enjoys the tickling/foot worship otherwise she wouldn't continue to participate.

We are compatible in some ways but we aren't in other key areas. We love each other and things are good the way they are.

I'm trying to warm her to more foot fetish stuff. She is getting used to worshipping and we are moving along. She loves a good massage so it's not all about me.

Thank you for the receptive comments. Most stories are the same but my birthday is coming up so I'm thinking spread eagle.

She is in her late 20''s and she does laugh the whole time. She does lose sensitivity on her feet but her upperbody kills her. I just love going for her inner thigh, so ticklish. I need to have a long session with her soon. I owe her a good massage

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back