• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee Part 7: We Still Need to Meet Those Feet

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Part 7! Had some trouble with a bit of writer's block before this one. Once the ideas felt better, we had a lot of fun with this one.

Kaydee greeted Lauren as she sat at her desk. “Hey Lauren!”

“Hey Kaydee,” responded a smiling Lauren, as Kaydee pulled off her black heels. “Oh look, you kept the candy apple red I used on your nails!”

“Yeah. They look good, you did a good job! When am I gonna convince you to start wearing polish for work?” asked Kaydee, smiling and winking.

“Um, I don’t know about that.”

“That’s smart. You gotta be careful with those puppies. They might become a little distracting to onlookers. It’d be a shame to distract from police work. It might be better to distract people doing less important things with those beauties.”

“Oh stop. Are you sure you weren’t just being nice about how my feet look? I mean, you are my friend, maybe they just look nice to you, since we are close.” asked Lauren.

“Ok, check this out. You’ll see what I mean,” Kaydee said, pulling out her phone and typing.

“What are you searching for?” inquired Lauren.

“Now let’s search for ‘bare feet’ ‘veiny’ ‘long toes’ ‘high arches’. We won’t put anything in the search that would filter it further, like the words ‘pretty’ or ‘sexy,’ so the search will show the honest truth about what the people think. There. What do you see? ”

“Feet,” responded Lauren, sticking her tongue out.

“And?”

“And they look sorta like mine.”

“Yep, although not quite as pretty,” said Kaydee, elbowing her gently. “They have the physical attributes that your family and friends said were bad. Look at the pics and what people are saying.”

“Woah,” said Lauren mesmerized.

“Look here, these are sites that are dedicated to showcasing foot models with feet that have the attributes that you think look bad.”

“I really didn’t expect that.”

“Well, get used to it, Lauren-the-Sexyfoot!”

They both laughed.

“I like that way batter than the names I was called as a kid.”

“Ooo, I have an idea! Ok, so we’ll go to a public place, like a coffee shop or something, and…” Kaydee said poking Lauren gently in the ribs.

“And…” Lauren giggled.

“And... I’ll show you how to foot flirt!”

“Really? I couldn’t do that.” Lauren laughed.

“Oh you could easily do that. Hell, you could accidentally do that with those sexy things that are hiding in your sneakers. But my reason is, I want you to witness what will happen. You’ll see heads turn, and blush, and pretend not to be trying to catch a glimpse. It will be awesome.”

“Ok, maybe.” Lauren laughed. “I’ll think about it. But if we do it, we have to drive at least one town away. I’d be way too shy to do it here.”

“Done! Hey we can do it after work if you have time!”

“We can’t do it yet. I mean, I’ve never had a pedicure, I don’t even own shoes that would work for that. All my shoes have laces, or zippers or, you know. They are plain shoes.”

“Ok, so we’ll prep first. Sound good?” Kaydee asked hopefully.

“Ok, yes to the prepping!”

“Cool, ‘cause the prepping will be half the fun!”

“Ok, so where were you thinking of going for the shoes?” asked Kaydee as they ate at their favorite restaurant.

“I wasn’t sure. I figured since it was the first time, maybe I should get some fancy nice ones? I don’t know. ‘Cause then I’ll never get to wear them. Maybe something I’ll wear more often? Arg! I don’t know! Because what if I end up getting nervous and going back to my plain ones.”

“Ok, Lauren. I think you should do this: Get a few inexpensive pairs. That way you can get several pairs to help figure out your style. You could wear multiple pairs for different occasions. And you won’t feel guilty or frustrated if you end up not wearing any of them. Then after you’ve figured out what you like, go for a really nice pair.”

“Yes! You, my friend, are a shoe genius!” said Lauren. “Um, do I need to do any like prep work on my feet before shoe shopping? I don’t think I could handle a pedicure. Everyone would be watching, and um, I don’t know,”

“Honestly,” said Kaydee, “your feet look like they’ve been getting pedicured since forever! They are soft, no callouses. It’s kind of amazing!”

“Really? I had no idea,” said Lauren. “But… I don’t know… I’ve never worn any nail polish on my toes. It seems kinda fun. Even if they stay hiding in my shoes, I’ll know that they are colorful and fun inside.”

“Ok, that will be fun,” smiled Kaydee. “Ooo, do you wanna drop by and borrow nail polish?”

“Or… um, maybe, if you, um, could you paint them?” asked Lauren shyly.

“Oh yeah, I’d love to!” responded Kaydee, smiling.

“Really? Ok cool, because you are really good at it and stuff.”

“I was kind of hoping you’d ask, but I didn’t want to pressure you,” Kaydee said.

“Really?” Lauren asked, blushing.

“Yeah. But you see, the application of polish goes on far more smoothly if the person’s feet have been tickled.”

“Oh I see,” smiled Lauren. “Well then it seems like a wise choice. Let’s paint them this evening!”

“Ok!” said Kaydee, bouncing a bit with excitement. “However, for the polish to look as beautiful as possible, the tickling must be administered about 5 hours prior to the polish being applied.”

Lauren laughed. “But that would be right about now.”

“Would you look at that!” exclaimed Kaydee, faking surprise.

“You can’t tickle someone in a restaurant.” pointed out Lauren.

“Why not?” asked Kaydee, mischievously. “Loosen your shoe. Pull off your sock, and stick your leg out. The tablecloth will cover everything. No one else will see.”

Lauren laughed. “Or…” Lauren leaned in to talk more quietly. “You could put your foot onto my side too.”

Kaydee smiled, and touched Lauren with her bare foot, and set it next to her.

Lauren hid a few giggles as she began to play with Kaydee’s toes and foot. She started to scratch the bottom of Kaydee’s soft foot with her fingernail.

Kaydee smiled and pulled her foot away, and then quickly put it back again.

“You are pretty good at that, Lauren,” said Kaydee with a smile.

“Ooo, has the hunter become the prey?” Lauren said as she tickled Kaydee again.

Kaydee giggled and struggled to keep her foot there. Then she said, “Um, no. I’m always the hunter. Gimme that foot.”

Lauren loosened her shoe, and slid off her sock. Giggling, she put her foot up on the other side of the booth near Kaydee.

Kaydee used her first two fingers and her thumb to tickle Lauren’s foot.

“Eeee!” Lauren squealed, cupping her hands over her mouth and looking around, hoping no one noticed their antics.

“Told ya!” smiled Lauren.

The waitress came to their table to refill their water. The two women looked at one another, grinning, both having the same thought. As she filled their waters, both Kaydee and Lauren stared at each other while struggling not to giggle. Underneath the table, both of them were stroking each other’s foot from heel to toe.

“HeHEE!” Lauren was the one to crack. The waitress smiled and left.

Both women laughed.

“I almost had you! You know I did, Kaydee!”

“Oh yeah, it tickled like crazy! You’re a natural for sure! The thing is, I just have way more tolerance and self control.”

“Oh we’ll see about that, Kaydee!”

Lauren began tickling Kaydee’s toes with her fingernails. Kaydee’s eyes got big and she began to smile. Kaydee giggled a tiny bit and said, “Oh crap.” Lauren started tickling Kaydee’s toe stems one by one. Kaydee leaned over onto the tabletop, her shoulders moving up and down as if she was laughing, but no sound came out. After 10 seconds of this Lauren went for Kaydee’s big toe.

“AAAAhahaHAAA!” Kaydee pulled her foot away, and cupped her hand over her mouth to stop the laughter.

Both women laughed together, then looked around the restaurant with a bit of embarrassment.

“Hey Kaydee!” Said Lauren, stepping into Kaydee’s house. “Oh hey, you already brought out the polish!”

“Yep!” said Kaydee, with a smile. “I pulled out my muted pinks, and beiges, just like you said you wanted. But I also, brought out a few fun ones that I hoped you would consider.”

“Mint green, sunny yellow, neon pink… I don’t know if I could pull it off. Maybe one day.”

“Ok, that works,” said Kaydee. “Ooo, ‘tickle me pink’ is the name of this one.”

“Ok, that seems appropriate!” laughed Lauren, pulling off her shoes.

Kaydee and Lauren walked into the shoe store.

“I like this place,” said Kaydee. “They have good prices, and the shoes are pretty nice.”

“It smells great!” said Lauren.

“Yep. That is new shoe smell! Breathe it in, Lauren, we’re in paradise!”

Both women laughed.

“Ooo, these are nice sneakers!” said an excited Lauren.

“Hey I thought you were getting away from sneakers.”

“Yeah, but not totally.”

“Ok, how about these running shoes then,” said Kaydee. “They have that material that is super thin on top, so air gets through.”

“Yeah, they’d be nice for working out.”

“Also, if you wear bright polish, and no socks or nylons, you will totally be able to see your toenails inside the shoes.”

Lauren laughed. “That seems kinda fun. Ok, I’ll try some on.”

As soon as one of the employees heard “try some on,” one of them rushed over and asked what size she needed.

“Size 10 please,” said Lauren.

“And we’ll be trying more shoes on today too,” Kaydee chimed in.

The small, blonde, young woman looked to be in her 20s. “Sounds good ladies, I’ll be right back.”

“Ok, Lauren, so there are some flat sandals, strappy ones. Ooo, sandals with heels.”

“Too showy, I couldn’t wear those just yet,” said Lauren, frowning.

“Some basic flats maybe? They look plain, but they can pop off easily. Perfect for a foot flirt.”

“Ok, that’s more my level,” said Lauren.

The small blonde woman came with a stack of shoes. “Hi, here you go.”

“Thanks,” replied Lauren. She began to untie her shoes, and pulled one foot out.

“You know I could measure your foot, if you’d like,” said the small blonde. “I’m Kaitlin, by the way.”

“Oh no, it’s fine,” responded Lauren.

“Oh yes, we should do that!” interrupted Kaydee.

“Great, I’ll get the measurer,” Kaitlin said, bouncing as she rushed off.

Lauren looked at Kaydee confused. Kaydee leaned in and whispered to Lauren, “I think she might be flirting. Let’s see what she does.”

Kaitlin returned and put the metal device on the ground. She gently placed Lauren’s foot on the device. She stopped for a bit and stared.

“So what size am I?”

“You know these are more accurate if you are not wearing socks.”

“Um, ok, if I need to,” said Lauren.

Kaitlin began to take Lauren’s sock off herself. As she glided the sock off, Kaitlin dragged a long manicured fingernail up Lauren’s foot.

“Hhehehe,” Lauren giggled, her foot pulling instinctively away.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I must’ve gotten you with my nail.”

Kaydee nudged Lauren.

“Um, yeah, it looks like you did,” Lauren said apprehensively.

Kaydee nudged her again.

Lauren cleared her throat and said, “Careful with those nails. I might be a tad ticklish.”

“Right so sorry, that was a fluke, I assure you. I am excellent with ticklish feet.” Kaitlin said, winking.

As Kaitlin walked away to put the device back, Kaydee said to Lauren, “That was good! She can’t get enough of you, Sexy-foot!”

“Oh I am not sure about that, It was probably an accident.”

“No way. She already brought you the size 10 shoes. Then when she saw your socked foot, she offered to measure it, because she wanted to see and touch your bare foot. Then tickled you, and she winked.”

“Woah, maybe you’re right.”

“That was fun!” said Lauren, smiling widely.

“Yeah, it was.”

“Oh hey, look at this.”

Lauren pulled the receipt out of the shopping bag. “She wrote something on it.” Lauren read it aloud. “‘You are cute and you have the most amazing feet. Please text me. P.S. have you ever had your toes sucked?’ Wow you were right! And she left her number.”

Kaydee giggled. “She’s got it for you bad! And she knows exactly what she wants, too!”

“Is toe sucking fun?”

“Yeah, definitely. It’s indescribable. Are you gonna text her?”

“I don’t know,” Lauren said, giggling.

“Ohhh! You’re considering it!”

“Shut up,” Lauren said playfully.

“Heya Cap’! Who do you have for me today?”

“Actually this one is a young woman who had been in with the wrong crowd for a short time. Drugs, sadly, as the case goes with the young ones. Her name is Claire. She’s young. In her twenties. One of our detectives, after arresting her, took her under her wing. She has since become a criminal informant. Lately, she decided to stop informing us about that new drug that hit the streets.”

“Ok, so what info do we need from her?”

“Well, in this case, actually, the goals are manyfold: We definitely want the usual. We need to know who is supplying her, maybe set up a meet, etc. But we also hope to salvage her position as a criminal informant. With her as a CI again, we’ll make a lot more progress in our fight against this new synthetic drug.”

“So the usual stuff, and get her to be a CI again. Got it boss!”

“Also, we want this to serve as a deterrent a little bit. She’s a really good kid who fell in with the wrong crowd. We want to see if we can help her.”

“Laughter is the best medicine, Cap’!”

“Hi Claire! I am glad you were able to see me at such a short notice.” Kaydee laughed.

“This is total B.S!” shouted Claire. “I've never been interrogated before! I technically work here. I'm a CI!”

“Well, there's a problem with that, my lovely friend. You ‘technically’ work here. You see, you stopped giving us info. Which is the ‘working’ part of the deal.”

“This is ridiculous! Don’t touch me!”

“Oh don’t worry, my friend. I won’t hurt you. This won’t be a violent interrogation.”

“So you are just going to talk to me?” asked Claire, looking very relieved.

“Sort of. I’ll talk to you, but I’ll grease the wheels a bit,” said Kaydee,smiling and wiggling her fingers.

“Whatever. If we are talking then why am I strapped to this weird table with my arms out? I can barely move my feet with my ankles together like this. Usually for talking they’d just cuff me. Something is definitely off.”

“Oh it’s nothing nefarious, Claire. I want to know why you stopped giving us info. I want to know who you boss is. I assume it’s a new person, with the new players in the drug scene having come to town. And foremost, I think you need to know what will happen to you if you stop working with us again.”

“Damn it! So this is an interrogation! I was told I’d never get hurt by anyone! I signed an agreement!!!!”

“You did, Claire. And I for one am very glad that the agreement reads that you wouldn’t get hurt. It, however, doesn’t say you wouldn’t be interrogated.”

“You guys are so shady! What the hell!” Claire yelled.

“Don’t worry Claire! It’s gonna be a fun interrogation. I’ll just show you what we’re up to.”

Kaydee began to squeeze Claire’s sides.

“Ahahahahah! What the hell is this!! Ahahaha! Stop that! This is ridiculous!!!!”

Kaydee stopped. “I believe, miss, that you might be a bit ticklish.”

“Shut it! I am not, you just caught me off guard. I am not. Just let me go! Let me see the Captain!”

“You most certainly are ticklish, Claire. Believe me, I know ticklish. I am, for the lack of a better title, the precinct’s resident tickle interrogator.”

A look of fear flashed over Claire’s face, although she tried her best to hide it. “Well that kiddie crap won’t work on me.”

“Well then please allow me to give it my best shot.”

Claire clammed up and stared at the wall, trying to hide her nerves.

“This is gonna be so fun. You and I are gonna be friends. Pretty soon we’re gonna be laughing together. Just you watch.” Kaydee pulled Claire’s shirt up, exposing her stomach and part of her ribs. Slowly she began to stroke her stomach. Right to left, circles around the belly button, then back to stroking. She then went to lightly playing with Claire’s sides.

Claire was hiding a smile, then choking back laughter. Finally, “Bahahahah!!! Stop touching my sides!”

“Ooo! Look at that, little miss ‘not ticklish’ can’t stand some light stroking on her sides.”

“Ok fine, but it took effort! I held out for a long time!”

“No, no, silly, I was going about as easy as I could go on you.”

“Bull!” yelled Claire.

“Ok, so I’ll try a little,” said Kaydee.

She began to squeeze Claire’s sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAAAA!! NONONONO!! HHAHAHAAHAAAAA!!! I give up! Damn it I didn’t know I was that ticklish!!!”

“Told ya!” smiled Kaydee. “That was easy.” she said, matter-of-factly. “So when are you meeting your boss next?”

“Oh no no, I admitted that I’m ticklish ok, but I can’t say anymore,” stammered Claire.

“You can’t say anymore? Why not?”

“I just can’t.”

“Are you more scared of them than you are of me?”

Claire remained silent.

“Well you won’t be for long. Are you ticklish under your arms maybe?”

Claire took a deep breath.

Kaydee began to tickle gently under her arms.

“Hahahahhaaaaaahhahaaa! Dang it Stoohahahahaaaa!!!”

“Oh, come on! You are making this easy! Wait ‘til I do it this way.” Kaydee stuck her finger downs Lauren’s short sleeves and into the hollows of her armpits and gently stroked her delicate skin.

“Woah nononono AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! This isn’t faaaiiirrr hahahahahhaa!! HAHAAAAA! Please!!”

“You, my friend, are one very ticklish woman. And you seem to be ticklish everywhere. Ooo! I have a great idea! Stay right there! Don’t go anywhere!”

“Very funny,” Claire said, as Kaydee dashed for the door.

A few minutes later Kaydee returned, donning a weird set of high tech looking goggles.

“What on earth are you doing?” asked Claire.

“Night vision goggles! This will be awesome! You’ll see!” Kaydee said excitedly.

Kaydee shut off the lights. She slowly walked up to Claire and gave her ribs a quick tickle.

“Eeeee! Dang it, I can’t see you!”

Kaydee squeezed her thigh, then tickled Claire’s opposite armpit.

“Ahhhh! Ahhahaaa! Stop it, I can’t tell where you are. He, hhehe….”

“I’m not even touching you, why are you so giggly?” Kaydee teased.

“Ahahahaa!!” Claire laughed as Kaydee tickled her stomach. “Heeheh ahah, no no no where are you? Nono wait, wait just wait. AHAHAHAH!!! Not under my aaaaaaahahaha!!” Kaydee tickled her underarms gently.

“You are really ticklish! You know I think it’s high time we took off those boots.”

“Ok okokok wait! Wait! I’ll tell you, please!”

“Ok, Claire. What would you like to tell me?”

“The street name for the new synthetic drug is called Sense. It is really strong, and it’s really addictive. The new player is named Jordan. It might be a fake name, but that’s what we all call her. She’s the top dog, and she is really scary.”

“That’s good to know. I have the feeling you know much much more. You’ve been working with them from the beginning, as I understand.”

“She operates differently than the others that she ran off. The safest way to get drugs into the city is at the docks. But she has people run them in with their cars. The drugs get confiscated way more often than if she used the docks. The people who run them to us get in trouble and even go to jail, and she gets new ones. I’m not sure how.”

“Why do they call it Sense?” asked Kaydee.

“It makes your senses very powerful and more sensitive. I wish I could tell you more, but I can’t.”

“Oh you can. I’m gonna eat lunch. But you get to stay here and think about how much fun we’ll have once we take off your boots.”

“No, nonono!! I can’t tell you! Please. We don’t have to take off my boots.”

Kaydee turned on the lights, smiled, and said. “I’ll eat lunch, then I’ll tickle your feet. You’ll tell me what we need. It will be fun. You’ll see.”

“Hey Kaydee!” said a happy Lauren. “Guess what I’ve got.”

“Whacha got, Lauren?”

“I have your results for new potential interrogators!”

“Cool! Can we go over it over lunch?”

“You read my mind!”

“Check it out. There are only a handful of people. See these people show the capacity to work well as interrogators for you,” Lauren said, as they sat down to eat in the precinct’s lunchroom.

“Nice. Oh I think I met her. Harriet. Long light brown hair and glasses?” asked Kaydee.

“Yeah, that’s her. She’s sweet. She’s a good officer. She comes off very timid. But when she’s out on the street, she is tough, and shows planty of confidence. She has no problems dealing with criminals. She’s one of the top picks, in my opinion.”

“Ok. Tell me about Savannah.” Kaydee said.

“Savannah is a detective. She’s super tight lipped. Rarely talks to any of us. Most people steer clear because they assume she’s rude and uptight, but according to my read, she's just quiet, not mean or rude. She’s also high on the list as a non violent interrogator.”

“Anyone else score high?” asked Kaydee.

“There are a few more, but those two, in my opinion, will work out best.”

“Sounds good to me. I can’t wait to work with them. So how have things been, Lauren?”

“Pretty good. Still excited about how the foot flirt prepping went.” Lauren whispered.

“Me too,” smiled Kaydee. “Do you wanna do professional pedicures next?”

“Oh... oh I am still not ready for a pedicure, I don’t think,” stuttered Lauren.

“That’s alright. You have like, zero callouses. It’s kind of amazing. Seriously, people who have never had a pedicure would not have perfect feet like that.”

“Ooo, are you guys talking pedicures?” came a voice from behind them in the lunchroom.

“Hey, sorry, I overheard as I was walking by. I’m Alice.”

Kaydee and Lauren smiled and introduced themselves to the smiling raven haired woman.

“I love a good pedicure. I get them like constantly. Once a week, sometimes more,” Alice said.

“Wow!” said Lauren.

“Yeah, it’s a lot, but, as hobbies go, it’s comparatively not terribly expensive. It’s just so fun and it feels great. I just love your pedicures, Kaydee. I think you might be the only one I know who changes the color of their toes as often as I do. Well, maybe there are more people who do, but it’s easy to tell on you since you never wear shoes.”

“Yeah,” Kaydee laughed. “Barefoot is always more fun!”

“If I don’t keep up, my feet get calloused fast,” said Alice. “I wanna see this perfect pedicure you’ve got, Lauren. Sorry, I partially overheard.”

“Well, I, I, don’t really have, um...” Lauren fumbled her words.

“Oh don’t be shy. I’ll show you mine too.” Alice sat down, untied and took off one shoe, and pulled off her sock. She dusted the sock fuzz from her foot. “See. I finally found a place that did a decent job on my heels. So smooth.”

Alice revealed a creamy white foot, with cute toes, with her toenails slightly on the long side. They were painted a dark brown.

“I usually don’t do browns on my toes, but I like this one, it has a bit of green sparkle to it, if you look closely. Go ahead and see how smooth they are.”

Kaydee reached over and felt her foot. “That’s a good pedicure.”

Lauren reached over and gently rubbed her heel. “Woah, that really is smooth.” Lauren giggled.

“Come on, cute stuff. Show me yours!” Alice said smiling.

“I’m a little shy,” admitted Lauren.

“You always seem so outgoing,” said Alice.

“Well about my feet I am.”

Alice reached down and pulled Lauren’s shoed foot onto her knee. She began to untie Lauren’s shoe.

Lauren swallowed.

“Is this ok?” Alice asked.

“Yeah, uh yeah, I think so,” said Lauren. Alice pulled off Lauren’s shoe, then her sock.

“Woah. Lauren. Are you like a foot model? Oh my gosh, they are beautiful! Man, these are smooth.”

Lauren giggled again. Someone else stopped and looked. Lauren began to blush and pulled her foot down to hide it.

“Lauren is a foot model?” the girl said. She bent down to look at Lauren’s foot hiding on the floor. “Woah she is a model!”

“Here put it up on my thigh,” said Alice, reaching down and pulling Lauren’s foot up.

A few others stopped and looked. “Jeez, no one told us you modeled, wow!”

“Oh no guys, I, I don’t model. We were just talking about pedicures and stuff, and then you overheard wrong.”

“Hey, my friend makes jewelry and she needs a model for her toe rings and anklets and stuff. She’d freak out over you! She’d sell way more with you modeling! Would you model for her? Please? Can I take a picture and send it to her?” asked a tall brown haired woman.

“Umm, can I think about it? I’ll send you a pic if I end up wanting to…” responded Lauren.

“Ok, please think about it.”

“Ok.”

Everyone straightened up, as the Captain approached. “Hello officers.”

The crowd dispersed, leaving Kaydee and Lauren.

“Thank you, Lauren, for the info on the new project. Hey, how about that surprise candidate, huh?” Captain Banks nudged Lauren. “I hope you consider it,” said Captain Candace Banks as she walked away.

“Who was the surprise?” asked Kaydee.

“Well, Harriet was a surprise to the Captain and the top brass, because of how timid she seems to be. But I think she was talking about, um, me.”

“You? Why didn’t you say?”

“Well, we’re friends and, um, well, I don’t know, I didn’t want you to feel obligated to work together if you didn’t want to. I was gonna tell you eventually, I just wasn’t sure how.”

“Lauren, I think it would be awesome to work together!”

The two girls hugged.

“Hey so, I’m in the middle of an interrogation right now, actually. Do you want to try your hand at it today?”

“Seriously?“ Lauren asked, her eyes lighting up.

“Hey Claire! I’m back!” said Kaydee smiling. “I brought a friend. I’m teaching her how to interrogate my way.”

“Look, I have already given you a ton of info. This isn’t fair.”

“You have given me info, but I know there’s more. Plenty more. We still need to meet those feet. And you need to meet Lauren. Lauren is a friend of mine. She’s gonna make you laugh.”

“Really? Just like that? Just start?” asked Lauren, with a flash of excitement in her eye.

“Yep. You are such a natural, I’ll show you techniques later. For now, I want to watch you tickle, so that I can teach you techniques that will come natural to you.”

Lauren walked up to Claire and pulled her shirt up very high, up to her bra. She used the tips of her nails to draw big lazy circles all over Claire’s stomach and ribs. Claire began to suck her stomach in and try to move to avoid Lauren’s hand.

Lauren giggled. “Look, she wants to get away! You can’t get away silly. Ooo, what are these?” Lauren said as she began to lightly tickle Claire's armpits.

“Ah ha ha ha haaaa!!!! No damnit!! Ah hahahahahaaa!!”

“Awww! She thinks she’s gonna tell me what to do! Poor thing. So, how about this, each time you try to tell me what to do, I’m gonna make it tickle more!” Lauren said with a greedy look in her eye, and a smile on her face. Lauren began squeezing Claire’s sides.

“AHAHAHA!!!!! Claire began cackling. “No please don’t do that aaaaahhhh hahahaaaa!!”

“There it is again! Telling me what to do!”

“Ahahahha but I said pleasehahhahahahaaaaa!!!” Claire begged through laughter.

“Now I never said that telling me what to do nicely would save you from more tickling.” With that Lauren made a claw and began to claw at Claire’s ribs.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!” Claire exploded with laughter. “AHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaa!!” Claire’s laughter began to become breathless. “AHAHAHAHAHAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Lauren continued the technique until the poor girl was laughing totally breathlessly. Claire’s mouth was trying to say something within the silent laughter.

“Hmmm? What’s that, hmmm?” Lauren mocked, as she leaned in closer. Lauren stopped tickling.

Claire continued laughing for a good bit after Lauren stopped. “Stop stop stop, you have to stop, I can’t say anything more! I can’t. I can’t.”

Lauren looked at Kaydee. “Oh no, that’s not good. Claire told me what to do four times. That’s a lot of times. I’m gonna need to tickle her feet.”

“NO!!! NO nononono! Not my feet pleeeeease!!!”

“Keep it up. This is gonna tickle a lot. Oh, you poor, poor ticklish girl,” teased Lauren as she untied Claire’s boots, pulled them off and began to slip off her socks. “Claw socks!!!” Lauren teased, as she stuck her fingernails out in claws while she dragged Claire’s socks off, making sure to rake her claws on Claire’s sensitive feet.

“Aaaahh!” Claire shrieked.

“Ooo, this will be fun,” said Lauren, as she gently clawed her fingernails along the helpless soles of Claire’s beautiful feet.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!” Claire erupted with laughter, shaking her body and pulling at every bond on her body. “AAHAHAAA STOP STOP NOT THE FEET!!!!!”

“You silly girl! Now I have to do this!” Lauren dug her nails into Claire’s feet.

“AAAAAAAAAANONONOAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNOANONAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA!!!!!!” Claire arched her back and let out explosive laughter.

“You have such beautiful feet too. Wow, they are just so so ticklish.” Lauren continued the technique until Claire began to get exhausted.

“Sounds like you need a break.” Lauren said as she began to massage Claire’s feet. Lauren motioned for Kaydee to come closer. Kaydee leaned in and Lauren whispered. “She’s tough. Seems like she should have cracked, no?”

“Let’s try something else after we let her catch her breath.” Kaydee whispered back.

Lauren moved the massage up to her ankles, the fronts of Claire’s legs, then, when she got to her knees, Claire began to laugh again.

“Ooo, ticklish knees, I’ll have to remember that.” Lauren said.

After a breather, Kaydee said. “Check this out.”

“What is it?”

“Night vision goggles. We turn off the lights, and she won’t know where you’re gonna tickle next or what you’re gonna do.”

“Sweet! Let’s do it.” Lauren put on the goggles. Kaydee turned off the lights.

“No one but me can see anything?” Lauren asked.

“That’s right,” Kaydee said as she secretly pulled out a second set from the bag of gear on the floor so she could watch her pupil work.

Kaydee began to spider tickle different places on Claire to great effect. Claire was pre laughing before every tickle attack Lauren had planned. Then Lauren went to Claire’s feet, and just went for it. Lauren opened her mouth and began sucking, licking and biting Claire’s feet!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” The incredible laughter that erupted from Claire made everything else seem like a giggle. It seemed to shake the walls.

“AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!” Claire took a big breath. “AHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

“Sounds like you found a good spot, Lauren!”

Claire’s laughter was rising to new heights with each moment. Kaydee snuck closer to observe Lauren’s technique. Lauren stopped tickling for a moment, while Claire breathed hard.

“I can’t believe how tough she is,” said Lauren. “Ooo, I have an idea.”

Lauren then began to bite and nibble Claire’s big toe while intermittently licking in between her big toe and her second toe.

Claire burst into wild laughter while her whole body flailed from side to side as much as her restraints would allow.

Lauren continued to evoke screaming laughter from the ticklish woman, as she struggled to breathe.

Finally Claire was able to take a decent sized breath. “I give!!!” Claire yelled.

The lights came back on and Lauren had a huge victorious smile on her face. Claire looked relieved that the tickling stopped, but worried at the same time.

“Ok Claire, take a minute, and talk when you’re ready,” Kaydee said while unstrapping her.

Claire breathed hard for a good minute. “Ok, but you guys have to promise you’ll help me, not just tickle me more.”

“We can do that, Claire,” Kaydee said.

“Ok, so when I said I wished I could tell you more, I meant it. This puts me and my family in danger. Or more danger, I should say. Jordan, the top dog, she has the addresses of all her workers’ family members. Mine too. My aunt and my niece. One person disobeyed her, and she came back to work furious and terrified. Because the girl disobeyed, they roughed up every member of her family. Badly. They put them in the hospital. I had to stop giving information. I couldn’t risk it.”

“Wow, Claire, that’s terrible!” Kaydee said. “Ok, how do we help?”

“Um, well, I’m not sure. It can’t get back to Jordan that I’ve said anything. But because I was interrogated, and your reputation is that you bat 1000, I’m kinda screwed.”

“Nope, we can handle this,” stated Kaydee. “We’ll spread the word that I failed with you. If we plan it carefully, you’ll be all set.”

“Is Candace still the Captain here?” asked Claire.

“Yeah, do you want to bring her in on it?” asked Kaydee.

Claire nodded.

“I had a feeling that something else was going on, Claire,” said Captain Candace Banks. “I can see why you kept the information from us. I am sorry I chose to have you interrogated instead of talking to you myself. I did however make sure it was a nicer form of interrogation.”

“The new drug, Sense, heightens all your senses. The increased sensitivity in your hands stays behind. And, as I found out today, feet,” Claire admitted, glaring at Lauren. “Jordan makes us all take the drug occasionally so anyone that wants to leave her gang, has to come crawling back to feed the addiction.”

“Ok, we need to make this right. Kaydee, Lauren and I spoke. We talked about letting it leak that the interrogation failed. But it seems a little obvious, and Jordan seems too smart for that,” stated the Captain.

“But she promised!” protested Claire.

“We won’t let you and your family down, Claire,” said the Captain in a reassuring tone. “Consider this: We want to have you tell Jordan that you gave us false info. Tell her you told us a fake time and place where a deal would go down. If she takes the bait, she’ll probably set up a trap for us. She has tried to capture our officers on many occasions.”

“But once she finds out it is a set up my family is screwed! This is what I was afraid of!” exclaimed Claire.

“To avoid just that, we plan on getting captured,” stated the Captain.

“What?” said Claire, looking puzzled.

“We will, in the meantime, prepare a team with needed skills. That will be the team that will walk into the trap. They won’t suspect you. It will look like you came through for them. It will be dangerous, but it will put us right where we need to be to put a stop to this new drug. It is powerfully addictive. On top of that, all of the workers have innocent family members being threatened.”

Claire had tears in her eyes. “You guys would do that?”

Captain Banks hugged Claire. “You are one of us. You are a wonderful young woman and we need to keep you safe. We are here to protect and to serve. We can make this right.”

“I don’t think the interrogation was fair,” said Claire, still glaring at Lauren.

“I am sorry,” said the Captain, “I know Kaydee’s techniques are different…”

“Not her,” interrupted Claire, “it was her!” Claire pointed at Lauren. “She was brutal! My feet have never been tickled like that in my life!” Claire was furious.

“She is new to this. I can attest that it is easy to get carried away in this type of interrogation,” said the Captain, blushing a bit.

Claire kept glaring, “Nothing will make this right. Once this is over, I’m out! I’m done working with the police!”

Kaydee pulled the Captain and Lauren aside and whispered to them. In agreement, they approached the angry young woman.

“Ok Claire,” said Kaydee. “What if we gave you a crack at Lauren.”

Claire perked up. “What do you mean, strapped to this thing?”

“Yep,” said Kaydee.

Claire looked at Lauren who nodded.

Claire looked at them with squinting eyes. “Is Lauren ticklish?”

Kaydee poked and squeezed Lauren’s ribs and side a few times, and Lauren burst into laughter and then blushed a little.

The anger in Claire’s face was now gone, and replaced with an excited smile. “Fifteen minutes! No, twenty! And you guys have to tell me all her ticklish spots!”

Kaydee and Lauren looked at each other, then looked back at Claire and nodded.

“And,” Claire said, with even more excitement, “you, the redhead, the head honcho tickler girl, you have to coach me and show me how to get her laughing as hard as I did! And I wanna get her feet!! Bare! No socks!”

They all nodded in agreement.

“Ok I’m good. I’m back in. I’ll stay with the department. And you, Lauren, is it? Lauren you are screwed! I am going to get you so bad!”

“We’ll do it in a few weeks,” said Kaydee.

Claire frowned.

Kaydee leaned in, elbowed Claire with a smile and whispered to her, “It’ll give you time to grow out those short nails. You’re gonna want them long.”

“Yes! I knew I liked you, red hair! Watch out, Lauren! I’m gonna get you so bad.”

This was EXCELLENT!!! I am loving how this story is developing and your character development is getting really good. I actually CARE about these characters and you are creating their distinguishing personalities. I look forward to the next installment.

If you need any advice, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Would love to see Lauren on a foot-play date with Kaitlyn.

New installment coming tonight!

You all are incredibly kind and very generous with the compliments. We really appreciate the feedback and advice, and it is making the story turn out much better than without it. Thank you!

Saturn & Jupiter

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back