• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These movies have to stop

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Gotta vent guys, gotta vent, this is a two parter so buckle up

You know those movie franchise's that just dont seem to ever fucking end.
Common examples are saw, Friday the 13th or paranormal activity. But those ones at least make sense why they would do it, people always see them and they make money, but what about the movie series that got so bad, so horrible that its movies barely made its money back. Causing them to not even be released in theaters. Why our little friend to the end chucky's movies of course.
To be fair its first 2 were successful financially but childs play 3 bombed and bride and seed barley made twice its budget ( that would mean it would be a success at the box office ) but that's only if you count worldwide gross.
So when you your last three films don't do well financially id say its time to throw in the towel, chucky had a...run and its time to stop.. Sadly that's not the case.

The chucky films have a weird habit of coming back when you forget about them. Bride of chucky came out 7 years after childs play 3 and curse of chucky came out 9 years after seed. At least sawas bad as they got became like a transition where every year a new one came out. These films have a release consistency of spoiled milk. My guess is the films are greenlit when the studio is like "hey we got a some disposable cash lets throw it towards another chucky film"
So in 2013 I'm at Wal-Mart right, going through the movies and see "the curse of chucky" on dvd. Im thinking "the hell, I did not see this in theaters". That's because it could not make it in to theater's. The film is better then seed but it's a run of the mill horror movie. So where are we now? We have yet another chucky movie being released on dvd, chucky is no longer relevant to our society...but in part 2 I shall tell you about a franchise more dead then ghost they unmask...scooby doo

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back