• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

These movies have to stop part doo

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
I like scooby doo I really doo but it has gotten the fuck outta hand with the amount of scooby doo shows and movies! 12 tv shows, 9 tv movies 29 straight to video movies STOP IT WITH SCOOBY GOD DAMN DOO. The little show that could has had a history of shows that belongs in a museum. The original scooby doo where are you show ran from 1969 to 1970 ( I'm not counting the 1978 the scooby doo show as apart of it ) that's 2 seasons and that's it. In 1972 he returned with the new scooby doo movies. These were hour long "movies" infamous for there celebritie guest stars. Then scrappy doo came along made every thing confusing. The amount of "hour" shows during the late 79s and early 80s make it hard to differentiate the new scooby content and the old because of the tons of these shows released. The shows were basically a mid of re runs and new content. Scooby doo's episode length jumped around alot too, from 7 mins to 11 to 7 again then to 24 mins its all confusing shit. Then in 1985 came the first real scooby doo show in almost a decade, no more hour long compilations, no more sports and no more guys in costumes? Yeah this was the start of what I like to call "missing the fucking point" when you boil down scooby doo the point that ghosts aren't real is drilled into your head so god Damn hard you'd think it was a carpenter. During the late 70s fred, Velma and Daphne were removed and in this show Daphne returned..a long with flim flam. After this show flim flam is no where to be seen. Probably his body was used to create scooby snacks for next scooby doo show.
Then came 3 actual movies in which nothing makes sense. Most notable is the fact shaggy now where's a red shirt and jeans fucking disgraceful. In one of these weird ass storylines shaggy, scooby and scrappy become teachers at a school for the daughters of famous monsters. What does not make sense is shaggy meets Dracula and in another one dracula transforms shaggy into a werewolf so he can join his monster race. That's alot of scooby doo material and that's just 17 years after it launched. Im not going to bore you with the rest of the history but do you see what I mean. Nowadays scooby doo is no longer relevant, he has not been relevant in years and the fact he has almost hit 30 direct to video films in less then 20 years and its getting out of control. I mean how much money do these movies make in dvd sales? They can't possible be making enough money to justify that amount of movies right. Guess if you flood the market your bound to make money at some point. I mean you can pass up the opportunity to own scooby doo wrestlemania 1 and 2 or what about the classic film scooby doo and kiss rock and roll mystery or my personally favorite scooby doo and the alien invasion
I plan on buying all these movies ( I already own like 5 of them ) and binge watch them, call it the scooby doo challange pray for me

Anyone remember the cartoon network commercial where a prison guard was going around delivering lunches to all the villains the Scooby Doo gang got arrested and each time the villain being served a meal would try something silly and stupid to get the guard to let them out of their cells (eventually pissing the guard off)? I wish I could find that on Youtube. I laughed so hard at that.

I am staggered by this infinite production line of Scooby Doo doo-dahs.

In terms of sequels, I always think of the Fast & Furious films - they seem to go on forever, every Christmas my Sister seems to have the latest one on her Christmas wish list.

In terms of sequels, I always think of the Fast & Furious films - they seem to go on forever, every Christmas my Sister seems to have the latest one on her Christmas wish list.

Hollywood only needed one. One was fun, stupid, and energetic. But they just had to keep digging through the bottom of the barrel and straight into the earth below cuz it makes money. Almost as ridiculous as the 1,000 Land Before Time spin-offs.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back