• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[9/24/17]* Classy Gina Returns *[F/F, MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
A couple years and several requests later, Classy Gina returns! Mai Mao can’t wait to work her fingernails on her latin soles, underarms, torso, thighs and ears. That’s right, we said ears! Gina’s apparently very ticklish on her ears as well and she goes into more detail about that in the interview footage. Mai starts by tickling Gina’s soles with the feather and feather tip as she enjoys seeing Gina cringe and trying not to laugh. Despite her efforts, Gina can’t hold back as Mai uses her fingernails in a methodical manner to provoke more intense laughter from her. She mixes in periods of using the wombaton, flosser, brush and fingernails to keep Gina guessing and unable to anticipate what’s next. From there, Mai focuses on Gina’s knees, torso, underarms and ears creating noticeably stronger thrashes from Gina. With Gina’s arms suspended above her head, Mai calls for reinforcements to further exploit Gina’s ticklish upperbody. Now with a tickler on each side, Gina’s desperation on her face amplifies as she’s laughing uncontrollably and desperately trying to get away but can’t. The clip ends with Gina giving comments about her experience, what tickled the most and how she feels. As always, the interview footage is absolutely free!

We are so glad to have Gina back again after quite a few years! This opportunity wasn't wasted either as we made this flip F/F and even have a SSS series coming out with her later down the road. I'm curious to hear how people feel this compares to her first appearance for those that have seen both.

STATS
Length: 27 Minutes ( 14 Minutes Feet Only, 16 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Gina Guiterez, Mai Mao
Gina's Height and Shoe Size 5'8, 8
Gina's Other Appearances: Classy Gina is Ticklish

Attached are five hi-res photos. The low-res/phone/tablet friendly preview is available on our official website at http://www.************************. The HD Preview link is below:

Classy Gina Returns - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• cgr-hrs1-1.jpg
    cgr-hrs1-1.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 1,676
  • cgr-hrs3-1.jpg
    cgr-hrs3-1.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 1,155
  • cgr-hrs10-1.jpg
    cgr-hrs10-1.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 838
  • cgr-hrs6-1.jpg
    cgr-hrs6-1.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 683
  • cgr-hrs9-1.jpg
    cgr-hrs9-1.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 1,119
welcome back gina to tickling media forum sure hope see more from you happy ticklish return lol hahah kochi koo tickle tickle.

How I've waited to see Classy Gina make another appearance in your store, and just like her first clip she does not disappoint. Awesome job and cannot wait for her SSS clip!!!

Classy Gina has an Hot Bod!!!
She is also Pretty and Ticklish!!!
I Love her Yummy size 8 Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

How I've waited to see Classy Gina make another appearance in your store, and just like her first clip she does not disappoint. Awesome job and cannot wait for her SSS clip!!!

Thanks a bunch Branny! I appreciate it!

Classy Gina has an Hot Bod!!!
She is also Pretty and Ticklish!!!
I Love her Yummy size 8 Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Her SSS video will soon be released, so if you liked this one, you may want to check that out as well :). This will be a first for her.

I have been buying (and loving) all the new releases. I am glad to see regular tickling clip releases lately. Out of curiosity, when is your next tickling clip release going to be? I noticed the last one (this thread) was one month ago. The ones before that happened every two weeks. I obviously can't get enough of your work :) Thanks again for great content that you produce.

I have been buying (and loving) all the new releases. I am glad to see regular tickling clip releases lately. Out of curiosity, when is your next tickling clip release going to be? I noticed the last one (this thread) was one month ago. The ones before that happened every two weeks. I obviously can't get enough of your work :) Thanks again for great content that you produce.

Thank you so much for your kind words about my latest releases. Must be doing something right :p. I've just been very busy with other things the last couple weeks but the last release I did was this month, so I'd expect to see another come out before the month is out. Happy Halloween and again thank you so much for your support.

Any ideas for the return of Gina? I want to add elements that weren't present in the others and am open to suggestions.

UMm… YEAH!!! Would love to see her in a topless video! She is GORGEOUS!!! Love Latinas with curves!

Any ideas for the return of Gina? I want to add elements that weren't present in the others and am open to suggestions.

Well, I also think it would be best if we could have her topless. As for other elements, maybe have her tied up facedown in the second part of the clip, and tickle her curvy thighs and ass

Well, I also think it would be best if we could have her topless. As for other elements, maybe have her tied up facedown in the second part of the clip, and tickle her curvy thighs and ass

Some good points here :)

Classy topless may be an option. However, I never do full nude. It's not classy and distasteful, which is contrary to my brands values.

Get her topless and I am in!!! se is sexy and curvy and her laugh is sensational , it is a shame she isn't topless or nude!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back