• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Trip to the Dentist

tkld4ever

For the past several years, I've always worn flip flops to my dental appointments that were scheduled during the summer. The moment I climb into the chair, I bounce my heels firmly against the cushion. This causes my somewhat oversized flip flops to fly off my feet and land on the floor. You see, I discovered that being totally barefoot while undergoing dental exams and treatment is extremely relaxing. But in addition to that, I actually find it a turn-on. My dentist doesn't mind at all, especially since he knows that it reduces my anxiety. He also has a great sense of humor. So for my next summer appointment, I hope to work up enough courage to "prepare" my feet like this.

Attachments

• P11b.jpg
    P11b.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 640
Or maybe I should prepare my feet like this.

Attachments

• P11a.jpg
    P11a.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 348
I like a combination of both! Bare and ticklish! Hopefully your Dentist and/or his assistant could be obliging... :p

OK, I think this version says it all (and I couldn't resist a little poetry) This image gives me a good idea how my feet will look when viewed by Dr. Cox and Liz, the hygienist. I can't wait to see the look on their faces once my flip flops are off. I'd absolutely love him to tickle me while Liz does the dental cleaning! Of course, I'd have to remain perfectly still, but that challenge would make it even more fun. Now, I just have to work up the nerve to draw all that sh*t on my feet before leaving for my checkup next summer. And I'll definitely get a pedicure the day before.

J.

Attachments

• P11e.jpg
    P11e.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 214
Who took the picture?

Hi rsun,

I found the picture on Flickr and those feet belong to a member named mpaad. Even though he's male and I'm female, that photo gives me a really good idea of how my own feet look when I'm barefoot in the dental chair. He's got very nice feet for a guy and they actually look quite similar to mine.

J.

OMG, R U serious?! This idea is so awesome!
I would totally catch the bait on his place :D
But then again... It depends what kind of work they are doing with Your teeth. You know, tickling while putting all of those swirly, noisy machines in Your mouth doesn't sound too safe P:
Anyway, good luck with that!

What I would give to be your Dentist! (Or his stand-in!) :p

OMG, R U serious?! This idea is so awesome!
I would totally catch the bait on his place :D
But then again... It depends what kind of work they are doing with Your teeth. You know, tickling while putting all of those swirly, noisy machines in Your mouth doesn't sound too safe P:
Anyway, good luck with that!

Fortunately, my recent dental visits only consist of a checkup and cleaning. So being tickled while undergoing an exam, scaling and polishing would be relatively safe. A few years ago when I wore flip flops for the first time, I quickly discovered two things. My flip flops nearly dangled from my toes and felt like they were about to fall off. That's because they're oversized, and they extended beyond my heels and were pushed upward when they made contact with the chair cushion. It was so uncomfortable that I decided to clench my toes and simply allow them to fall to the floor. It was then that I discovered the second thing, which was the incredible feeling of being completely barefoot while in the dental chair. It was both relaxing and a turn-on. Since then, I've always worn flip flops to my summer appointments and shed them the moment I hop up into the chair.

J.

Fortunately, my recent dental visits only consist of a checkup and cleaning. So being tickled while undergoing an exam, scaling and polishing would be relatively safe. A few years ago when I wore flip flops for the first time, I quickly discovered two things. My flip flops nearly dangled from my toes and felt like they were about to fall off. That's because they're oversized, and they extended beyond my heels and were pushed upward when they made contact with the chair cushion. It was so uncomfortable that I decided to clench my toes and simply allow them to fall to the floor. It was then that I discovered the second thing, which was the incredible feeling of being completely barefoot while in the dental chair. It was both relaxing and a turn-on. Since then, I've always worn flip flops to my summer appointments and shed them the moment I hop up into the chair.

J.

I totally get You on that. Few years ago, while I was doing my engineering studies I had to attend to a traffic management center for a month (I was studying transportation). I remember one day when I was at the office - It was a hot day and they had a pretty nice carpet on the floor. I took of my shoes and immediately after my feet touched the carpet I felt quite aroused... I guess it has something to with the 'unknown' surroundings :D Like manifesting Your interest to the world, even though there is nothing really special about it, judging from another person's perspective : P

I would love to write all that on your feet and hear your laughter while I do it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back