• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scene From the Seed of Chucky

hr1989

You know I find that scene with Jennifer Tilly so hot. I wonder if she is ticklish. I would attack her sweet looking upperbody especially those underarms. If anyone seen that movie, have you had the same thoughts.

I made a thread recently about the chucky movies

I did not know that lol I am going to try to look for it.

She's bound and gagged with her arms above her head

So is she gagged later in the scene? Sorry, I never saw the whole movie, just the clip in question (the good stuff doesn't start until 2:12, though preceded by a brief distance shot of her fleeing barefoot):

All we have there then is her screaming her head off while tied to the bed, sans gag up to this point (and if I were menaced by a miniature Jon Gruden looking like he'd tried to shave himself in the dark, I'd probably scream too--his Monday Night Football prelection is frightening enough).

Have had the hots for Jennifer Tilly ever since my kids forced me to take them to go see The Haunted Mansion. I was captivated by just her disembodied head; that voice, those expressions on her green face!

I think she would have a sexy laugh as well. She does have a sexy voice.

JENNIFER TILLY: From Yahoo chat October 21, 1998
hawkeye1717 asks: Jennifer, you have the lovliest laugh, are you ticklish?
Jennifer Tilly: Uh yeah, but I remember I was very ticklish growing up but no one tickles me anymore!
Jennifer Tilly: I don't know if I still am. But, I used to be very ticklish.
Jennifer Tilly: I think when you get to be a grown up people don't tickly [sic] you anymore, I'll have to ask my boyfriend tickle me tonight.
Jennifer Tilly: The key is it has to be unexpected.

We never found out the answer. But her beautiful sister Meg Tilly got tickled in two movies, "Body Snatchers" and "Girl On A Swing". Both scenes can be found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...movies-(upperbody-foot)&p=4067048#post4067048

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back