• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kansas City Chiefs go to 3-0.

Bugman

Verified
It was ugly but it goes in the win column. Pending the Oakland-Washington game the Chiefs and Falcons are the only 3-0 NFL teams. Thanks to Buffalo for knocking off the Donkeys. :D

The good.

Is Kareem Hunt human? Would anyone care to argue there's a better running back in the NFL right now? The Chiefs have outscored their opponents 42-10 in the 4th quarter. He was held in check today but Tyreek Hill is a threat from anywhere on the field. Bennie Logan is having a solid year on the defensive line.

The bad.

Alex Smith is taking too many sacks. The offensive line has to pick up their game. The third down efficiency has to improve on both sides of the ball. Far too many stupid penalties on offense and defense. That will catch up with them in the long run.

It was ugly but it goes in the win column. Pending the Oakland-Washington game the Chiefs and Falcons are the only 3-0 NFL teams. Thanks to Buffalo for knocking off the Donkeys. :D

The good.

Is Kareem Hunt human? Would anyone care to argue there's a better running back in the NFL right now? The Chiefs have outscored their opponents 42-10 in the 4th quarter. He was held in check today but Tyreek Hill is a threat from anywhere on the field. Bennie Logan is having a solid year on the defensive line.

The bad.

Alex Smith is taking too many sacks. The offensive line has to pick up their game. The third down efficiency has to improve on both sides of the ball. Far too many stupid penalties on offense and defense. That will catch up with them in the long run.

Yep, I'm not sure if Kareem Hunt is human, but pretty darn good for a third round pick!! I thought it was funny that in his post-game comments was that when the offense went back onto the field, it was stressed to them that all they needed to seal the deal was a first down. But when Hunt broke through and had the first down, all he had in front of him was green; hard to tell the rookie to go down!!:happyfloa

I do agree Bugman, two things that the Chiefs are going to have to improve upon is, 1. stopping the penalties, and 2. get pressure on the quarterback. The offensive line is also going to have to protect Smith better. Yes, Smith did take too many sacks today, but only because he couldn't move out of the pocket and avoid the rush.

Agreed, thanks to Buffalo for beating the Donkeys. Let's hope Washington can take care of the Raiders tonight. Yes, the Chiefs are winning in ugly fashion, but I'd rather be winning ugly than losing pretty!!

Barbershopman

Yep, I'm not sure if Kareem Hunt is human, but pretty darn good for a third round pick!! I thought it was funny that in his post-game comments was that when the offense went back onto the field, it was stressed to them that all they needed to seal the deal was a first down. But when Hunt broke through and had the first down, all he had in front of him was green; hard to tell the rookie to go down.
:happyfloa

I've been a Chiefs fan from the beginning (1963) and Hunt is special. I was watching ESPN this morning and someone, I don't remember who, likened him to a stronger Emmit Smith. Pretty high praise.

I do agree Bugman, two things that the Chiefs are going to have to improve upon is, 1. stopping the penalties, and 2. get pressure on the quarterback. The offensive line is also going to have to protect Smith better. Yes, Smith did take too many sacks today, but only because he couldn't move out of the pocket and avoid the rush.

The defense has 11 sacks in three games, I'm not worried about that. What concerns me is they are giving up too many third down and long plays, and the penalties. We agree about the pass protection. Smith has gone down 12 times and he's not a young man for an NFL QB. That has to be fixed.

Agreed, thanks to Buffalo for beating the Donkeys. Let's hope Washington can take care of the Raiders tonight. Yes, the Chiefs are winning in ugly fashion, but I'd rather be winning ugly than losing pretty!!

Barbershopman

Always good to see the Donkeys take a whooping but next weekend they have Oakland at home. Much as it pains me I'm hoping they beat Denver. The Raiders defense was exposed Sunday and I don't know if they can beat Denver in Mile High.

The Chiefs are looking good. As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I have a love/hate relationship with Andy Reid, but I do wish him well. I can envision a Chiefs/Falcons Super Bowl this year.

With the Falcons winning it all. ;)

The Chiefs are looking good. As a Philadelphia Eagles fan, I have a love/hate relationship with Andy Reid, but I do wish him well. I can envision a Chiefs/Falcons Super Bowl this year.

:punt: :p

If they do, then it'll be the second early October in a row that the Bills have gone into the building of the eventual Super Bowl champion and come out with an upset win. Just sayin', and maybe still gloatin'.

Nice to see the Falcons in those throwbacks, anyway (historically accurate red helmets would have looked cool too, but nooooo). I guess those unis are a jinx now; maybe they just didn't give off the right kind of vibe in their sparkling new Mercedes-Benz digs. (Still can't believe there are now not one but two NFL stadiums that German brand has secured the naming rights to, and both in the NFC South at that. Who do they think they are, Kia?)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back